Black Fathers

how-to-break-up-a-are-you-my-dad-black-24881301.png

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
You stuck living in 1950. It's not 1950.

An interesting social/psychological issue is why so many women have so many children in unstable conditions.

An interesting social/psychological issue is why so many women have so many children in unstable conditions.
That is an interesting issue. It has been stated they birth children to obtain access to government social programs. My guess is that is part of it, if not most of it. If true, this paints a dismal picture of what black women consider their prospects for economic independence.

I'm living in 2020. See a psychiatrist for that psychosis.

I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.

You are avoiding the issue because you are a coward that can't face the truth.
I am mocking your study because its politically correct bs

I dont believe a word of it

but if you do give us another reason why blacks have a higher crime rate than whites

I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.

If a father has 6 kids by 4 different women how many meals can he share with all of them?

Trump has 5 kids by 3 different women (that we know of), how many meals can he share with all of them?
trump or his children are not complaining about being killed by deadly force from the cops

the subject here is black people not trump

Young women, and especially those fertile but very young, have at least in some cases expressed the desire to have a baby so that there will be "someone who loves me". That is a revealing psychological expression. It is also quite sad that they have so little understanding of themselves and existence, and that they have so little support/love in their life.

Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.
So, the problems in Africa are caused by "white" racism?

Yet, you do hate whitey. Hate is an emotional response that often is illogical.

You are avoiding the issue because you are a coward that can't face the truth.
I am mocking your study because its politically correct bs

I dont believe a word of it

but if you do give us another reason why blacks have a higher crime rate than whites
Quite frankly son, I don't give a damn. Whites commit more crimes. Dismissing the Uniform Crime Report as political correct bs shows the lengths whites like you go to deny reality.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact.
The problem is poor decisions made by black people when dealing with the cops

there is just no future with fighting the cops yet blavk prople continue doing it

currently some libs are excited by the idea of disbanding the police

but that is not going to happen

so the most realistic approach is for blacks to wise up and use more common sense

Young women, and especially those fertile but very young, have at least in some cases expressed the desire to have a baby so that there will be "someone who loves me". That is a revealing psychological expression. It is also quite sad that they have so little understanding of themselves and existence, and that they have so little support/love in their life.
I've heard that, but question it. Young black women have been birthing babies out of wedlock for decades now. If they are doing this to find love, it's not working because their daughters continue to do it. Why wouldn't they loved their daughters as they wanted their mothers to do to them?

So, the problems in Africa are caused by "white" racism?
To say nothing of the fact that most blacks in this country, live in areas where their political leadership is black.

Shooting people who do not have a firearm over a non-capital crime is almost never justifiable, as my deceased retired policeman father would be the first to state. The only time he even pulled his pistol on a person was when a man came at him with a knife, and that guy stopped immediately; no shots fired (which was a good thing for him, as my dad was an expert shot).

Forum List

Back