Just When You Think Catholic Church Stories Couldn’t Get Any Worse

You mean gay priests, right? Why don't you just come out and say it?

The far bigger and worsening child abuse is done by the atheist public school system. I agree with you that the rot from these pervs needs to be cleared up. I say shut down the public schools system and let the private sector handle it., preferably churches.
No, fool.
He means PEDOPHILIACS
Gay is not pedophilia.
That you equate the two shows your ignorance and bigotry

No, fool.
He means PEDOPHILIACS
Gay is not pedophilia.
That you equate the two shows your ignorance and bigotry
Gay men and pedos pf boys aren't necessarily the same. One is a subset of the other. Male molesters of boys are ALWAYS gay, however.

The story fails to note the gender of the victims but it looks like homosexual rape. Sadly the Church as well as society protects homosexuals these days.

Gay men and pedos pf boys aren't necessarily the same. One is a subset of the other. Male molesters of boys are ALWAYS gay, however.
No, they aren't.
Most of the boy scout leaders convicted of pedophilia are, in fact, married straight men.

Your should try not to display ignorance and bigotry so openly.

No, they aren't.
Most of the boy scout leaders convicted of pedophilia are, in fact, married straight men.

Your should try not to display ignorance and bigotry so openly.
That's a lie. Even NAMBLA says it's preposterous to claim pederasts of boys are anything but gay. NAMBLA folks should know what they are, don't you think?

Pederasty is the main form that male homosexuality has acquired throughout Western civilization.
The issue of love between men and boys has intersected the gay movement since the late nineteenth century.
In Germany, in the late nineteenth century, pederasty was an integral part of the new gay movement.

Are you accusing me of sexually abusing children?
Have you forgotten the major scandals among the Mormons and Baptists?

I'm not accusing anyone of being a pedophile. The fact is pedophiles come from every walk of life, religion, political party, education, each race, etc etc etc

My point is, Islam isn't without it's fair share and if you don't recognize it you're being obtuse

That's a lie. Even NAMBLA says it's preposterous to claim pederasts of boys are anything but gay. NAMBLA folks should know what they are, don't you think?

Pederasty is the main form that male homosexuality has acquired throughout Western civilization.
The issue of love between men and boys has intersected the gay movement since the late nineteenth century.
In Germany, in the late nineteenth century, pederasty was an integral part of the new gay movement.

Not surprised at your expertise on NAMBLA

Married men with kids. Like this one

NOT GAY

Youth sports coaches"?
Same deal.

And every one of them spouts their hate of all things Gay, JUST LIKE YOU.

The Daily Mail reports that there seems to be an epidemic in the United States of female teachers abusing their hunky male students.

Its amazing how catholic activists step in to divert the discussion away from the systematic problems of the catolic church.
These stories keep coming up and the exidence suggests the church is complicit in covericng up crime.
The Vatican isnt going to do anything. Why isnt it classified as a terrorist organisation preying on US kids. Catholicism is literally the swaamp.

Forum List

Back