Black Fathers

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
You stuck living in 1950. It's not 1950.
I'm living in 2020. See a psychiatrist for that psychosis.
I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.
So, the problems in Africa are caused by "white" racism?
Why do you whites bring up Africa when we are talking about an American issue?
And yes, white colonization of Africa ruined the continent.

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

So I went back and looked at your posts and you never, ever take responsibility for your failings. It is always the White mans fault. Always. When are you going to admit that the leaders of those African countries are corrupt. they sell their souls to whoever for power. They don't want an educated populace because then they lose power. It isn't the white mans fault, it is the corrupt mans fault.

Here's an economist who pretty much agrees with you about the corruption of African leaders.

Dr. Dambisa Moyo, author of the New York Times Bestseller Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How there is a Better Way for Africa

1592246775641.png

Why, Moyo asks, “is it that Africa alone among the continents of the world seems to be locked into a cycle of dysfunction? Why in a recent survey did seven out of the top 10 ‘failed states' hail from that continent?” Moyo, a Zambian economist educated at Oxford and Harvard, who has worked for the World Bank and Goldman Sachs, believes that foreign aid is the root cause of the spiral that has led Africa into its present situation.

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.

Whites did not ruin the continent.
They did however interfere with it. And they are trying to improve it. The old country for many Americans do not care for them as much as you would like. That is all colors and backgrounds.

So I went back and looked at your posts and you never, ever take responsibility for your failings. It is always the White mans fault. Always. When are you going to admit that the leaders of those African countries are corrupt. they sell their souls to whoever for power. They don't want an educated populace because then they lose power. It isn't the white mans fault, it is the corrupt mans fault.

And that's all their black pols in the U.S. do, too; their main complaints have traditionally been that they get offered lower bribes than white pols.

If a father has 6 kids by 4 different women how many meals can he share with all of them?

I dunno

ask trump

Trump has five children from three wives......
Yes he does and we all see how great they turned out. The difference is he made sure they were taken care of financially and the Mother had all the help she needed. Cue the "White Privilege" excuse in 5..4..3..2..1....

They did however interfere with it. And they are trying to improve it. The old country for many Americans do not care for them as much as you would like. That is all colors and backgrounds.

Blacks had the entire continent to themselves for 40,000 plus years; white people did not ruin the place in a couple of hundred.

the word IM2 is looking for is "baby daddy". Those he listed are nothing but baby daddies.

Actual fathers instill values in their children.

All the whining from black racists and pols is just a plea for more cash from whitey. They know they're incapable of self-rule under the degenerate 'culture' they've created for themselves entirely on their own since the 1950's.

Four pages of racist ignorance.

1592274691694.png

1592274791086.png

According to the survey, blacks are far more likely than whites to see earning a living as a top responsibility of dads and moms. Fully half (51%) of blacks say providing income is “extremely important” for fathers compared with 40% of whites.

The gap more than doubles when blacks and whites are asked about how important it is that a mother provide income for her children. Again, about half (49%) of blacks but only 21% of whites say this is an extremely important role for moms.

Defying enduring stereotypes about black fatherhood, a federal survey of American parents shows that by most measures, black fathers who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids — or more so.

For instance, among fathers who lived with young children, 70% of black dads said they bathed, diapered or dressed those kids every day, compared with 60% of white fathers and 45% of Latino fathers, according to a report released Friday by the National Center for Health Statistics.

I can keep going. You racists are full of shit and the facts show it. Nothing these men were doing at the time of their murders warranted what happened. Karma is real and I suggest you stop trying to justify murder.

This quote from Nathaniel Jones the Assistant General Counsel for the Kerner Commission says it all, “One of the conclusions of the Kerner Report was that white racism was at work, was the cause of the upsets and the uprisings that we had. In fact, the report stated that white society created it, perpetuates it, and sustains it.”

In other words:
“The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.”

The recommendations were never implemented and so the problems remain.

Blacks had the entire continent to themselves for 40,000 plus years; white people did not ruin the place in a couple of hundred.
And the continent was thriving.

Whites ruined the continent. They were not trying to improve anything.

Here's an economist who pretty much agrees with you about the corruption of African leaders.

Dr. Dambisa Moyo, author of the New York Times Bestseller Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How there is a Better Way for Africa

View attachment 350656

Why, Moyo asks, “is it that Africa alone among the continents of the world seems to be locked into a cycle of dysfunction? Why in a recent survey did seven out of the top 10 ‘failed states' hail from that continent?” Moyo, a Zambian economist educated at Oxford and Harvard, who has worked for the World Bank and Goldman Sachs, believes that foreign aid is the root cause of the spiral that has led Africa into its present situation.
Yawn! More stupid bullshit based on maybe 1/2 of the information needed to make an informed conclusion.

And the continent was thriving.

Yes, it's main industry was slave trading, tribal warfare, and the all important nose bone jewelry industry.

trump or his children are not complaining about being killed by deadly force from the cops

the subject here is black people not trump

Well, no, you are the one who considers blended families to be a problem.

Trump has the ultimate in a blended family
Fatherless children are a problem

seventy percent of black children are born out of wedlock and grow up without fathers in the home

Whites ruined the continent. They were not trying to improve anything.
Of centuries ago may be different. And even then none of us were there. And we still do not know the names of the men who actually ran the slave industry for profit. But in the last century or so, there has been massive efforts to improve it.

You are making a big assumption that because parents aren't married, the fathers aren't in the home. Usually they are... they just don't have a $40,000 party for their family.
You mean they are milking the welfare system

if they arent married you cant just assume the men are in the house

...these men did not have lives of crime.

The police records tend to disagree.
Actually they don't. But this is the standard behavior of white cowards who don't the truth. These responses are expected. You will be made examples of.
I haven't read much about Mr. Brooks but by MANY sources Mr. Floyd was a very troubled man with a substantial criminal record. That in no way means he deserved to die in the street like that, but come on man, you are railing against reality at this point.

Philando Castile.

This was a very sad case of a guy who did everything right and a jumpy scared cop who killed an upstanding citizen.

The rest? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't expect me to have sympathy for folks who fight the cops, pull weapons or cellphones on cops, drag police while trying to flee...if your caught your caught...be a man and face the consequences of your actions.

Forum List

Back