Black Fathers

...these men did not have lives of crime.

The police records tend to disagree.
Actually they don't. But this is the standard behavior of white cowards who don't the truth. These responses are expected. You will be made examples of.
None of those people you listed didn’t have criminal records? They didn’t deserve to die but why did they resist arrest and/or commit the crimes to begin with? The biggest difference between some black opinions and whites is that the blacks make excuses for the criminals. I don’t care what race you are, quit committing crimes and stop resisting arrest.

..their 'criminal ''daddys'' are always murdered by white racist cops--they don't tell the kids their dads were jackass criminal thug losers who resisted ANOTHER arrest

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
You stuck living in 1950. It's not 1950.
I'm living in 2020. See a psychiatrist for that psychosis.
I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.
So, the problems in Africa are caused by "white" racism?
Why do you whites bring up Africa when we are talking about an American issue?
And yes, white colonization of Africa ruined the continent.

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

Whites did not ruin the continent.
They did however interfere with it. And they are trying to improve it. The old country for many Americans do not care for them as much as you would like. That is all colors and backgrounds.
Whites ruined the continent. They were not trying to improve anything.

I have never been to Africa, but I have seen a lot of pictures of it. Prior to the white man ALL of Africa was neo lithic to Bronze age tech. Childhood survival was extremely low, disease killed millions, famine killed millions more. Slavery was rampant....all without the white man.

Now, in those countries that have been under white rule, the biggest cause of death is black on black violence.

You were saying?

Last edited:
Eric Garner. Alton Sterling. Philando Castile. George Floyd. Rashard Brooks. Stephon Clark. Samuel Debose. These are just a few names of black fathers, men living with their children, now dead at the hands of police. You scum talk shit about black behavior and fatherless homes, but these names once again show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

Oh get over your goddamn indignant bullshit. Floyd’s son and daughter got on national TV and said they never knew their father. That’s not the white man’s fault dumbass!.

Eric Garner. Alton Sterling. Philando Castile. George Floyd. Rashard Brooks. Stephon Clark. Samuel Debose. These are just a few names of black fathers, men living with their children, now dead at the hands of police. You scum talk shit about black behavior and fatherless homes, but these names once again show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

Real black fathers do not matter to leftwing scum

Jamiel Shaw Sr.

@real_jamielshaw

·

Jun 16

When my Son was Murdered I reached out to every so called Black leader in L.A. to get help with the Murder of my son. Every one of them was in the bed with the illegal aliens. BLM and Black Politicians in L.A. only support Black people who were Murdered by the Police, Period

In 2011, 72% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers. In 2015, 77% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers.

Way to step up....

In 2011, 72% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers. In 2015, 77% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers.

Way to step up....
Unmarried and unwed doesn't mean no man. Learn that and shut the fuck up.

Way to step up....

I'll shut the fuck up when you man the hell up:

1594749108069.png

Way to step up....
1594756722704.png

Eric garner didn't live with his children. They were all adults. George Floyd had three children by three different women.

There was a time when black men were fierce fathers. I known that time. I remember it. Then Uncle Sugar became the primary provider and dads didn't matter so much any more.

Prisons have a policy of housing fathers and sons in the same cells as much as they can.
Like you would know. STFU.
Good Fathers do not pass out drunk in a Wendy;s drive thru lane on their daughter's birthday

Forum List

Back