Black Fathers

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
You stuck living in 1950. It's not 1950.
I'm living in 2020. See a psychiatrist for that psychosis.
I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.
So, the problems in Africa are caused by "white" racism?
Why do you whites bring up Africa when we are talking about an American issue?
And yes, white colonization of Africa ruined the continent.

The 15 Ways Europe Underdeveloped Africa

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing the racism of a tipsy or gracie and maryl. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are the majority of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. So just because you marry a white man doesn’t mean you get to talk crazy.
I'm not the one bitching and moaning everyday on this forum. You really need a psychiatrist. Living a life of hating whitey and blaming him for all your race's problems, is psychotic.
Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a proven fact. Your claim of me hating whitey is a defensive mechanism you use called white fragility. You can't handle the truth.
To say nothing of the fact that most blacks in this country, live in areas where their political leadership is black.
That is untrue.

How Chicago’s White Donor Class Distorts City Policy

But they was Kangz before that, amirite? With them mud hut castles?

I have to go with Denzel who attributed much of his success to having a loving father around. Maybe a father in the house is like cops in a town. People aren't always crazy about facing the music but in the long run it's the best thing.

According to IQ2, the problems in Africa were caused by white nations kicking their asses...

Maybe they were too busy looting big screen TVs to go in their huts made of cow shit to fight...

The slightest possibility that a view does not coincide with approved verbiage seems to be an excuse for racial generalizations. "You whites" is no different from any other racist's blanket statements about any group the racist wishes to identify as a race.
When this is said to a person one doesn't even see or know, whose ethnic and "racial" characteristics are invisible, it is pitifully lacking in intellectual respectability. It happens to have been addressed at a person who agrees with geneticists who state that there is only one, human, race. It is also addressed at a person who believes in personal, existential responsibility.
Of course, there are obstacles in life and some of our brothers and sisters have more than others. Women, in particular, have suffered and continue to suffer from gross injustice in the world. Jews, Italians, Irish and orientals as well as indigenous peoples have all suffered from bigotry here and elsewhere. There are stupid people who love to dominate others, and there have been such in all times and places. We can and should work to improve on that in our race.

So all those black activists who organized to try and stop that epidemic are liars, now? White racists? lol the OP is being a dishonest idiot again.

If it were 'white racism', why is the number of single parent black families so much higher now than in 1950??? It should be a whole lot higher in 1950 than now, using Dumbass Racist Black Science 'reasoning'.
Single parent familes don't have a damn thing to do with it. Our poverty rate is 30 percent less that it was in your imaginary days and according to filth like you our poverty rate should be higher than the 55.1 percent it was in 1959. The root cause of our problem is white racism. That was determined in 1968 by the Kerner Commission. According to all studies, the non implementation of the Kerner Commission policies have made it so white racism is still the root cause. You are unlearned in this matter and arguing stormfront talking points can't help you here.
You are in complete denial of irrefutable facts. The poor Black women of Democratic cities are for the most part left to themselves to raise their children in the most dangerous areas in America. They have to live in constant fear of their kids being shot by other Blacks. That shouldn't be in the greatest country in the world, but it is.

If you and other Black men would focus on improving conditions there instead of using all of your time and energy hating White people and Cops, you would be doing a great service. You would doing what Farrakhan wanted to accomplish with "The Million Man March".

Eric Garner. Alton Sterling. Philando Castile. George Floyd. Rashard Brooks. Stephon Clark. Samuel Debose. These are just a few names of black fathers, men living with their children, now dead at the hands of police. You scum talk shit about black behavior and fatherless homes, but these names once again show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

Yep, all the fatherless black children in American are victims of their dads being shot dead by the police. What a pathetic attempt, even for you.

If a father has 6 kids by 4 different women how many meals can he share with all of them?

Trump has 5 kids by 3 different women (that we know of), how many meals can he share with all of them?

He can Afford them too. And they all seem to be good productive members of society. Because he has always been a part of their lives.

The problem with the black population is the men father children and AREN'T involved in their children's lives.

Eric Garner. Alton Sterling. Philando Castile. George Floyd. Rashard Brooks. Stephon Clark. Samuel Debose. These are just a few names of black fathers, men living with their children, now dead at the hands of police. You scum talk shit about black behavior and fatherless homes, but these names once again show that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

In 2014-18, the share of families headed by single parents was 75% among African American families, 58% among Hispanic families, 37% among white families and 21% among Asian families.

.........the statistics show stark differences. The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.

Instead, more than one-third of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children. The figures reflect a general trend: During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

It is hard to take one seriously when there is selective outrage. If black lives really mattered, you'd protest in Chicago and St. Louis until black lives mattered for real.
So, you found 7 black men who actually did raise their children, but no outrage over the other 75% of black fathers who do not raise their own children?
You only give a shit about black when you can rant racist crap...

....and they'd protest in front of Planned Parenthood.

IM2 scours the internet and finds an article that supports what he wants to believe. Success!

Thank Gaia that the Asians are now taking it over. Mostly China. They will right the wrongs. They have a plan. But they need to get into the large passenger jet business along with the Japanese, South Koreans and other nations and of course automobiles. We can't count on Boeing anymore by what we see. And our auto industry has given up on passenger cars and is concentrating on truck base vehicles and minivans. Those damn Progs and their agendas with the help of any sell out Repubs..

Good more dead blacks, wake me when you care about abortion and blacks killing each other

If white racism is so rampant and keeping blacks down and victims....how do you account for the 18 black astronauts, black physicists, black surgeons, black business owners, black scientists of varying fields, black generals and other black commanding officers, black police officers, black paramedics, black nurses, black medical technicians, black engineers, black commercial air pilots, black dentists, black anesthesiologists, black politicians and a black president? There is no so-called "glass-ceiling" that hasn't been broken.
What do they have in common? They ignored the losers screwing around in the next desks over in class, despite the losers saying..."Ya tryin' to be white?" They had a goal the courage to stay focused on that goal, no matter what and not let those who ridiculed them for wanting to succeed, distract them from that goal.
Those losers they ignored to succeed, well, they went on to their own stations in life.....drug dealers, drug buyers, muggings, robberies and murders, all the while screaming.....VICTIM! VICTIM! VICTIM! All the while going in and out and in and out of correctional institutions. And when those same losers get caught for crimes, they fight those arresting them for the crimes they bring on themselves.
Browse through videos of those potential losers behaviors in classes, you'll find them fighting with fellow students, fighting with teachers and acting like being in school is some kind of joke and it is, if they don't take it seriously. They look at any white teacher as not someone to listen to, not a role model. Well, guess what, they aren't there to be your role model, they are there to educate you.....period.
Better schools would help, but that is a responsibility of your city, county and state politicians. If they are failing, that's the voters fault for choosing candidates that don't have the best interest of all citizens, regardless of race.

Thank Gaia that the Asians are now taking it over. Mostly China. They will right the wrongs. They have a plan. But they need to get into the large passenger jet business along with the Japanese, South Koreans and other nations and of course automobiles. We can't count on Boeing anymore by what we see. And our auto industry has given up on passenger cars and is concentrating on truck base vehicles and minivans. Those damn Progs and their agendas with the help of any sell out Repubs..

I'm just startin' my take-over here.

새로운 공화당

Are you applying for a job in my administration????

So I went back and looked at your posts and you never, ever take responsibility for your failings. It is always the White mans fault. Always. When are you going to admit that the leaders of those African countries are corrupt. they sell their souls to whoever for power. They don't want an educated populace because then they lose power. It isn't the white mans fault, it is the corrupt mans fault.

There is no doubt Africa got thoroughly screwed by the European powers. So did the Middle East. So did China and Southeast Asia. So did Oceania. So did South America. That the Europeans thought themselves culturally and "racially" superior is obvious. Their technological advantages gave them the luxury of assuming superiority in unjustified ways. This was not unique to Europeans, but was very much exemplified by them. Given the time that has passed, however, we cannot honestly attribute every failing today on the part of the peoples of those geographic areas to those who ruled. We must, indeed, admit that slavery, which was omnipresent in the world, came under attack from European cultural advances. Women progressed due to European concepts of feminism. No one else was doing these things.

Forum List

Back