Crazy Lady Ranting and Raving at People in CA Park

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

Apparently this crazy old broad makes a habit of wandering around parks looking for opportunities to go on racist tirades.

She needs a new hobby.

There are a few posters here who might have the same racist meltdown.

Why are you attacking her? You don’t have to listen to her

Apparently this crazy old broad makes a habit of wandering around parks looking for opportunities to go on racist tirades.

She needs a new hobby.

Every village needs an idiot.

And LA is a REALLY big village.

She needs a new hobby.
I love it! The woman telling the Asians to go back where they came from is Hernandez. Lol.

Also don’t forget mrs Hernandez is probably a trump supporter. Sounds like a trump supporter

...Also don’t forget mrs Hernandez is probably a trump supporter. Sounds like a trump supporter
If you have some link to info about the political affiliation and voting history of the crazy lady in the video, feel free to post it.

...Also don’t forget mrs Hernandez is probably a trump supporter. Sounds like a trump supporter
If you have some link to info about the political affiliation and voting history of the crazy lady in the video, feel free to post it.
Democrats do not tell immigrants to go back to where they came from. But Trump has said that. And I know many Republicans who say it. Hell, they say it here all the time.

Trump told Muslim Americans who were born here to go back where they came from. They are from here!

Trump Tells Congresswomen to ‘Go Back’ to the Countries They Came From

So now you show me one Democrat who has said this publicly. You can't.

So who do you think this woman voted for? I say Trump.

Democrats do not tell immigrants to go back to where they came from. But Trump has said that. And I know many Republicans who say it. Hell, they say it here all the time.

Trump told Muslim Americans who were born here to go back where they came from. They are from here!

2005, Senator Obama spoke forcefully against illegal immigration.

2005, Senator Obama spoke forcefully against illegal immigration.
That woman and Trump were not talking about illegal immigration stop being intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back