Biden's speech. Pretty damn good

Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.
And the Republicans have no intention of shutting down the country again

1598106359390.png

G i watch Fox so I thought he was a babbling idiot demented LOL
LESSEE:
  1. A prepared speech.
  2. Someone else wrote it.
  3. Weeks to memorize it.
  4. Days to practice it.
Live debates and real life aren't like that.

Now we know why Biden ran from 6 debates and refuses to interview on Chris Wallace.
Someone else write this too?
Powell endorses Biden, says Trump is a liar and a danger to the nation

Former military leaders kept up a barrage of criticism of President Trump on Sunday for his threat to use military force against protesters, warning the commander in chief’s actions could drive a wedge between the U.S. military and civilians.

The most withering critique came from Colin Powell in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.” The former secretary of state and chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called Trump a chronic liar who had “drifted away” from the Constitution and become a danger to the country.
Powell said he plans to vote for Joe Biden for president and urged Americans to search their conscience and vote for the candidate who is best for the country as a whole, not only themselves.

“We’re not the country of just the president, we have a Congress, we have a Supreme Court,” said Powell, lamenting the silence from Republican members of Congress and lauding the retired military officials who have spoken out against Trump...
Powell once pretended to be a Republican, so why would anyone think he's credible?
Powell is as republican as John Kasich.
You mean Barack Obama.
no--its--BARRAG obama

" Partisan Artisans Playing Accusing Hemming Inn Disingenuous Ass Morally Bereft Fools "

* Promotes Hate Of Race So Much It Wants To Out Law Track And Field *

How can anyone with a triple digit IQ put up with this miserable lout in our WH? Everytime he opens his mouth vomit comes out Now after the scum Barr he puts in another ass kissing pos as post master general to slow down our vote Now sheriffs watching the voting?? Cutting OT right before election time with a virus out there? You repubs love an AH plain and simple
An answer is because policies matter more than sock puppet personalities of marionettes from divergent cliques .

Attitudes also matter , especially those disingenuous about legitimate aggression , which is not illegitimate aggression that would by definition be violence .

Highly sought by proponents for individualism is the value of informed consent , especiailly where depriving others would be depriving oneself .

* Culprits Lying And Fomenting Divisive Race Based Wedges Where Know Won Listens By Any Means Necessary *

Last edited:
LESSEE:
  1. A prepared speech.
  3. Weeks to memorize it.
  4. Days to practice it.

Now we know why Biden ran from 6 debates and refuses to interview on Chris Wallace.

Former military leaders kept up a barrage of criticism of President Trump on Sunday for his threat to use military force against protesters, warning the commander in chief’s actions could drive a wedge between the U.S. military and civilians.

The most withering critique came from Colin Powell in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.” The former secretary of state and chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called Trump a chronic liar who had “drifted away” from the Constitution and become a danger to the country.
Powell said he plans to vote for Joe Biden for president and urged Americans to search their conscience and vote for the candidate who is best for the country as a whole, not only themselves.

“We’re not the country of just the president, we have a Congress, we have a Supreme Court,” said Powell, lamenting the silence from Republican members of Congress and lauding the retired military officials who have spoken out against Trump...
Powell once pretended to be a Republican, so why would anyone think he's credible?
Powell is as republican as John Kasich.
You mean Barack Obama.
Bri If you think you're a smart guy and still can't see trump is a blazing AH ,there's something wrong with you
you are really messed up--teach your kids to talk chinese asshole--then tell us how bad you fucked up--wake up---wtf is an 80 year old geriatric going to do to benefit AMERICA----you should consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible

It was actually the first segment of the convention I have watched. But I knew it was tonight and planned to give a listen, though I already planned to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. I liked it. A President for the whole country not just the the party faithful but the whole country, including those that do not support. He did a good delivery, smooth, steady and deliberate. He is somebody Democrat can get behind and someone Republican can get behind and he will try to re-unite the country. Did anybody see the statement of support, of 70 Republican National Security officials that put out a joint letter tonight, with officials from trump administration, going all the way back to the Reagan administration. Here is a link.
I personally know several republican that voted for Trump that will not vote for him again. Many people that voted for him believed he really would drain the swamp not being a politician or an insider. What no one knew was that swamp would be drained into the White House. 7 close advisors to the president indited, the worst since Watergate.

Anyone who says they are republicans who aren't going to vote for Trump were not republicans to begin with......
Americans First, Republicans Second. It is not about the party. It is about the man (or what passes for one) trump and it is about the United States of America. Read the letter from 70 Republican National security officials and maybe you will understand. Some things are bigger than party.
We are profoundly concerned about our nation's security and standing in the world under the leadership of Donald Trump. The President has demonstrated he is extremely unfit to serve anther term.

The entirety of the letter, their points, and reasoning is linked below, along with the names of the Republicans, (many of them household names) if you keep up with such things, are linked below. I am an Independent, but I agree with these Republic gentlemen and leaders, that have kept this country safe for many years.

Trump has done more for world security than those clowns could ever dream of doing.......he has stood up to Russia, China and now is making actual peace in the middle east.....

These are the same asshats who couldn't finish off isis, who allowed hilary to take out qaddafi, creating the worst refugee crisis since World War 2, gave up 150 billion dollars to Iran, the chief state sponsor of terrorism around the world, who used that money to kill American Soldiers, and to increase their ability to get nuclear weapons, who have allowed china to become a major threat to the U.S.....

And that is just off the top of my head...

If those morons were so great, that list wouldn't have been as easy to write...
Doubt you read their letter. Which of the points did you disagree was accurate?
Read 1-10 and they seem to be written by deep state crybabies who are losing their influence.

Let us not forget that BOTH parties were under control of the GLOBALIST Power Structure. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bush W, Bush Sr, Kerry, Romney, McCain, Gore, Obama, Biden, etc. BOTH parties which explains all the unnecessary wars that the US got involved in.

Now TRUMP is having the time of his life as a civilian, playing along with the power structure. BUT he knows how Sinister they are, as well as how Powerful they are and he faces a MORAL Crossroad. If he leaves his comfort zone and does what is best for the United States he will be entering a FIRE-STORM from Hell.

Interestingly, a politician who I usually disagree with, Bernie Sanders, is also independent of the GLOBALIST Power Structure. After his victory in Nevada primary, the GLOBALIST mouthpiece, the MSM pounded him as being an extremist and built up their puppet Biden.
Globalist schmobolists. I don't care. They are correct on their points and not to support what they say simply plays into the hands of the Communists and competitors around the world.

" Protections Versus Endowments For Other Persons "

* Sojourning Without Title In Subject To Jurisdiction Of Us Legal Immigration System Travel Agreement *

Yep. The far left. I am similar to you in many ways, though maybe not as dogmatic in all cases. I just do not have illegal immigration, racial tensions and the rioters hundreds or thousands of mile away from me as my highest priority criteria in picking leaders. Some leaders are just bad leaders, having neither the temperment, training, bearing, or ingrained moral core beliefs and traits for the job. Not everybody is leadership material, but are still good productive people. Some are not even that.
Apply jus sangininis to children of illegal migrants and the taunt of illegal immigration would dissipate markedly ; and , it must be forwarded seriously , as a relevant political science topic .

* Political Science Gist Of From Many One *

Prior to the establishment of a greater individual , as a state , by constitution , from a social civil agreement , individuals are subject to natural freedoms .

To improve survivability and quality of life , individuals exchange natural freedoms for membership as a citizen in a social civil agreement with protections and or endowments according to wrights of a constitution .

Consequent to an establishment of a greater individual , all individuals , who are not citizen members of the collective state , remain subject to natural freedoms ; whereby , the state of origin is responsible for reprising violations of civil liberties against a migrant sojourning abroad without being a subject by title in us legal immigration system .

Us fourteenth amendment extends equal protection of sojourning foreign nationals , however us fourteenth amendment does not extend equal endowment of sojourning foreign nationals which are not subjects by title in us legal immigration system , which therefore requires jus sanguinin for children born of illegal migrants .

Citizens of a collective state are entitled to extend the privilege of citizenship , and actual appearances to promote subversion of expected constraints on access to citizen membership should be insipid .

* Agent Foot Hold Objective Foreign Occupation *

Really nice phrase "jus sangininis" but it does not speak to whether we (generational natural born) American citizens wish to be overtaken by free migratory whim. WE DON'T.
That was some really nice philosophic gobbledygook you wrote and enough to spark an intellectually xenophobic reaction, even in me. To a right wing reactionary, it probably sparks a "kill'm all at the border" and start cleansing the hinterland reaction.
Sorry, but if you were not born here, you gotta earn it. I am not a "build the wall guy", but a I'm also not a "party at our house, everybody come" guy.
Smoked a cig thinking on your post and thought, where is that damned irritating Political Chic when you need her.

Last edited:
LESSEE:
  1. A prepared speech.
  3. Weeks to memorize it.
  4. Days to practice it.

Yeah bri none of those generals, AG's, life long workers for America are credible Just ah's like barr and the liar Trump The lowest scum in America Join them and your silent senators
Powell was Secretary of State, moron, and most of them were nothing more than political hacks.

" Sock Puppet Appeal To Authority And Character Assassination For Anti Racist Racist Policies "

* Brutalities Of Typographical Errors *

Really nice phrase "jus sangininis" but it does not speak to whether we (generational natural born) American citizens wish to be overtaken by free migratory whim. WE DON'T
The missed spelling " jus sanguinis " is corrected with Jus sanguinis - Wikipedia .

The terms jus sanguinis as with jus soli are not philosophical gobbledygook , rather the terms represent foundations of deductions for phrasing clauses of us fourteenth amendment , with " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " being an example .

Jus soli - Wikipedia .

* Enforce The Rule Estoppel The Asinine *
That was some really nice philosophic gobbledygook you wrote and enough to spark an intellectually xenophobic reaction, even in me.
What does xenophobia have to do with " subject to the jurisdiction thereof " clause in us fourteenth amendment ?

Here is some more philosophical gobbledgygook with intellectual sparks - Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments .

* Character Assassination By God Win Arguments *

To a right wing reactionary, it probably sparks a "kill'm all at the border" and start cleansing the hinterland reaction.
Considering that most everyone appears to be heavily armed and capable of acquiring arms , and considering us economy includes a sufficient percentage of the populace as financially sound , there are many of us grinning at the mundane theatrics of raving hysteria from the left about the ominious threat of white nationalism sacrificing the risks of social infrastructure to march down roads with gloating pride of being boastful hue mammon apes ; please , get real .

At the core of sack evil whitey is fictional ishmealism that is goading from the left to undermine successes of japhetic peoples to supplant their foundations and replace them for the purposes of enveloping the " manifest over all other religion " guise included in its debase nomian ideology .

- Pan-Islamism - Wikipedia
Pan-Islamism (Arabic: ) is a political ideology advocating the unity of Muslims under one Islamic country or state – often a caliphate[1] – or an international organization with Islamic principles. As a form of internationalism and anti-nationalism, Pan-Islamism differentiates itself from pan-nationalistic ideologies, for example Pan-Arabism, by seeing the ummah (Muslim community) as the focus of allegiance and mobilization, excluding ethnicity and race as primary unifying factors. It portrays Islam as being anti-racist and against anything that divides the human race based on ethnicity.

A new lexicon of the left wing are calls to end colonialism , where a perception of colonialism may be settlement ports established in a non local state , by negotiation , or by force , for trade , or for collection of natural resources , at a location where local agencies or peoples object to allow the occupation .

The additional loaded antiquated incrimination includes a secretive wish for policies to end neomercantilism .

Neomercantilism is a policy regime that encourages exports, discourages imports, controls capital movement, and centralizes currency decisions in the hands of a central government. The objective of neomercantilist policies is to increase the level of foreign reserves held by the government, allowing more effective monetary policy and fiscal policy.

* Sum One Was Look King For Ewe PoliticalChic *

Sorry, but if you were not born here, you gotta earn it. I am not a "build the wall guy", but a I'm also not a "party at our house, everybody come" guy.
Smoked a cig thinking on your post and thought, where is that damned irritating Political Chic when you need her.
My purposes are to leverage informed consent , especially when it is useful by me , because it is useful by others .

Non Aggression Principles For Other Races Towards Ones Own Race And Non Violence Principles For Within Ones Own Race .

Last edited:
It was actually the first segment of the convention I have watched. But I knew it was tonight and planned to give a listen, though I already planned to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. I liked it. A President for the whole country not just the the party faithful but the whole country, including those that do not support. He did a good delivery, smooth, steady and deliberate. He is somebody Democrat can get behind and someone Republican can get behind and he will try to re-unite the country. Did anybody see the statement of support, of 70 Republican National Security officials that put out a joint letter tonight, with officials from trump administration, going all the way back to the Reagan administration. Here is a link.
I personally know several republican that voted for Trump that will not vote for him again. Many people that voted for him believed he really would drain the swamp not being a politician or an insider. What no one knew was that swamp would be drained into the White House. 7 close advisors to the president indited, the worst since Watergate.

Anyone who says they are republicans who aren't going to vote for Trump were not republicans to begin with......
Americans First, Republicans Second. It is not about the party. It is about the man (or what passes for one) trump and it is about the United States of America. Read the letter from 70 Republican National security officials and maybe you will understand. Some things are bigger than party.
We are profoundly concerned about our nation's security and standing in the world under the leadership of Donald Trump. The President has demonstrated he is extremely unfit to serve anther term.

The entirety of the letter, their points, and reasoning is linked below, along with the names of the Republicans, (many of them household names) if you keep up with such things, are linked below. I am an Independent, but I agree with these Republic gentlemen and leaders, that have kept this country safe for many years.

Trump has done more for world security than those clowns could ever dream of doing.......he has stood up to Russia, China and now is making actual peace in the middle east.....

These are the same asshats who couldn't finish off isis, who allowed hilary to take out qaddafi, creating the worst refugee crisis since World War 2, gave up 150 billion dollars to Iran, the chief state sponsor of terrorism around the world, who used that money to kill American Soldiers, and to increase their ability to get nuclear weapons, who have allowed china to become a major threat to the U.S.....

And that is just off the top of my head...

If those morons were so great, that list wouldn't have been as easy to write...
Doubt you read their letter. Which of the points did you disagree was accurate?
Read 1-10 and they seem to be written by deep state crybabies who are losing their influence.

Let us not forget that BOTH parties were under control of the GLOBALIST Power Structure. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bush W, Bush Sr, Kerry, Romney, McCain, Gore, Obama, Biden, etc. BOTH parties which explains all the unnecessary wars that the US got involved in.

Now TRUMP is having the time of his life as a civilian, playing along with the power structure. BUT he knows how Sinister they are, as well as how Powerful they are and he faces a MORAL Crossroad. If he leaves his comfort zone and does what is best for the United States he will be entering a FIRE-STORM from Hell.

Interestingly, a politician who I usually disagree with, Bernie Sanders, is also independent of the GLOBALIST Power Structure. After his victory in Nevada primary, the GLOBALIST mouthpiece, the MSM pounded him as being an extremist and built up their puppet Biden.
You wrote, "Now TRUMP is having the time of his life as a civilian, playing along with the power structure." I don't know if he considers this the time of his life but yes he is playing around with the power structure instead actually leading it. He acts as if his administration is not really his at all, but a power structure that he has no control over. He publicly blasts the CDC for messing up the test kits, the FDA for not straightening out the test processing regulations, his medical advisors were not projecting the course of the virus correctly, and the governors are not doing their job. He wants you believe that he has no responsibility for the performance of the thousands of people that he has appointed that make up his administration and millions more that look to him for leadership. He has said more once he takes no responsibility for his people. So who is responsible for the US response to the virus? According Trump it's the state governors, mayors, hospitals, and of course China, the WHO, the democrats, and Obama but what you will never hear is, "I take full responsibility". Blaming others is not going to work come election day. The buck will stop exactly where it belongs with an incompetent leader who values the winning of an election above the of lives of millions of Americans.

Biden's speech was basically the same speech he gave at the 2008 Convention. :auiqs.jpg:

There is any number of places in which you can find the side-by-side comparison. Here is one.

They though they had it all locked up with Hillarys Russia shenanigans but to their stunned dismay they lost and have been wailing and Hoaxin (21 of them) ever since
This time they went no stone unturned so do it by mail where they can control and manipulate Every aspect of it
We know this and wont play along

" Sock Puppet Appeal To Authority And Character Assassination For Anti Racist Racist Policies "

* Brutalities Of Typographical Errors *

Really nice phrase "jus sangininis" but it does not speak to whether we (generational natural born) American citizens wish to be overtaken by free migratory whim. WE DON'T
The missed spelling " jus sanguinis " is corrected with Jus sanguinis - Wikipedia .

The terms jus sanguinis as with jus soli are not philosophical gobbledygook , rather the terms represent foundations of deductions for phrasing clauses of us fourteenth amendment , with " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " being an example .

Jus soli - Wikipedia .

* Enforce The Rule Estoppel The Asinine *
That was some really nice philosophic gobbledygook you wrote and enough to spark an intellectually xenophobic reaction, even in me.
What does xenophobia have to do with " subject to the jurisdiction " in us fourteenth amendment ?

Here is some more philosophical gobbledgygook with intellectual sparks - Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments .

* Character Assassination By God Win Arguments *

To a right wing reactionary, it probably sparks a "kill'm all at the border" and start cleansing the hinterland reaction.
Considering that most everyone appears to be heavily armed and capable of acquiring arms , and considering us economy includes a sufficient percentage of the populace as financially sound , there are many of us grinning at the mundane theatrics of raving hysteria from the left about the ominious threat of white nationalism sacrificing the risks of social infrastructure to march down roads with gloating pride of being boastful hue mammon apes ; please , get real .

A new lexicon of the left wing are calls to end colonialism , where a perception of colonialism may be settlement ports established in a non local state , by negotiation , or by force , for trade , or for collection of natural resources , at a location where local agencies or peoples object to allow the occupation .

The additional loaded antiquated incrimination includes a secretive wish for policies to end neomercantilism .

Neomercantilism is a policy regime that encourages exports, discourages imports, controls capital movement, and centralizes currency decisions in the hands of a central government. The objective of neomercantilist policies is to increase the level of foreign reserves held by the government, allowing more effective monetary policy and fiscal policy.

* Sum One Was Look King For Ewe PoliticalChic *

My purposes are to leverage informed consent , especially when it is useful by me , because it is useful by others .

Non Aggression Principles For Other Races Towards Ones Own Race And Non Violence Principles For Within Ones Own Race .
Well aware of the "brutality of typographical errors, besides, I called a Poli Si post grad friend to sort out your post and he knew what words you were reaching for.
Wasn't much spark in the polling post from two years ago and actually less gobbledygook. I did not select any as I realize there are natural limits to anything described as a right and that rights are not positive or negative accept in the eye of the beholder.
Man, you are a wordy dude. I certainly not advocating a armed march to the border. There are people on here that might, but there are indeed some strange people on here.
We're not that far apart philosophically, but your lofty verbiage can be challenging and not best for conveying your meanings and message, in a non-academic setting. I find that user irratating at times, but she is much better equipped to deal with your posts. I'm just an opinionated business major, trained to run things in a profitable way.
Peace, brother.:bow2:

" Touting The Federal Government Drag Goon "

* Limited Jurisdiction Safety Security National State Government Infrastructure *

You wrote, "Now TRUMP is having the time of his life as a civilian, playing along with the power structure." I don't know if he considers this the time of his life but yes he is playing around with the power structure instead actually leading it. He acts as if his administration is not really his at all, but a power structure that he has no control over. He publicly blasts the CDC for messing up the test kits, the FDA for not straightening out the test processing regulations, his medical advisors were not projecting the course of the virus correctly, and the governors are not doing their job. He wants you believe that he has no responsibility for the performance of the thousands of people that he has appointed that make up his administration and millions more that look to him for leadership. He has said more once he takes no responsibility for his people. So who is responsible for the US response to the virus? According Trump it's the state governors, mayors, hospitals, and of course China, the WHO, the democrats, and Obama but what you will never hear is, "I take full responsibility". Blaming others is not going to work come election day. The buck will stop exactly where it belongs with an incompetent leader who values the winning of an election above the of lives of millions of Americans.
Why would one expect that state and local governments are not be responsible for public policy rather than abdicating for being saved by a big brother federal bureaucracy ?

#16: Preemption is the key, such as the preemptive racism of the selfish BLM statement, "black lives matter," which immediately reifies itself at the exclusion of (all other races [italics]), and after such violence, demands recognition. That's not democracy, because democracy would demand just as swiftly that this racist statement be subsumed in a general population identity. What happened was that BLM-Antifa marxists danced America's information- and hormone-compromised youth like marionettes, even getting some of them to genuflect at Bethesda.

" Commonality Of Ideas With Amicable Solutions For Mitigation Of Public Issue Concerns "

* Perhaps Simplified With A Different Intonation *

I did not select any as I realize there are natural limits to anything described as a right and that rights are not positive or negative accept in the eye of the beholder.
An application of means and extremes paradigm can be applied to the antonyms of libertarianism and authoritarianism as policy extremes , with individualism and collectivism as correlated extremes .

Between the extremes of individualism ( I ) and collectivism ( C ) , are the means ( *i ) and ( *c ) ; alternatively , between the extremes of individualism ( I ) and statistism ( S ) , are the means ( *i ) and ( *s ) , where libertarianism establishes individualism whereas authoritarianism establishes collectivism or statistism .

The principle of libertarianism asserts only negative wrights , which proscribe authoritarian aggression of government , purportedly establishing individualism by negative liberties for independence from authoritarian aggression by government ; while authoritarianism asserts positive wrights , which prescribe authoritarian aggression of government , whether to establish negative liberties for equal protection , or to establish positive liberties through endowments , contested as confiscation ( see direct versus indirect taxation ) .

The distinctions of meaning for homonyms and synonyms between the terms right , rite , write and wright are intuitive and curious .

* Alleviation Through Worse *

Man, you are a wordy dude.
This posit is brief - Non Nomian Truth Or Consequences Constructed Qurayshism Crossed Logic .

* Mentioning Hue PoliticalChic *
I find that user irratating at times, but she is much better equipped to deal with your posts. I'm just an opinionated business major, trained to run things in a profitable way.
The meaning in agreements relies on understanding the terminology and political chic mission may be in a similar astound of being compelled to contrast the foundations of language inferred from terms of rites , or of writes , or of wrights , or of rights .

* Being Honest Serving Myself Through Public Notices *

Peace, brother.:bow2:
Best wishes in your decisions , good luck to you in controlling the chaos .

Last edited:
Why does Trump always sound half drunk when speaks. That slow ponderous drawl puts you to sleep.
And then he repeats himself over and over again A real schmuck

And then Trump whoops the Dem's ass and storms into the White House leaving Dem's broken and defeated. :muahaha:
You wingers are so confident of this. It's why some people are concerned what might happen if Trump loses.

Nobody is concerned what will happen if Trump loses other than you fake news hacks trying to gin up fear. Here's an idea, why don't you bunch of dumb ass try running on a platform of policies. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back