What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden's speech. Pretty damn good

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
G i watch Fox so I thought he was a babbling idiot demented LOL

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was waiting for him to pass out. It's the first time I watched him do a speech - 25 minutes. He's a boring speaker.

I thought he seemed old - I can see all his hair gone in four years.

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score
giphy (47).gif

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Reaction score
With a teleprompter... Without a teleprompter... There is the difference.

Invisibleflash

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.

OP
francoHFW

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.
what about health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? And ID card that would end illegal immigration like other countries? Real tax cuts for regular people for a change?

OP
francoHFW

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do not underestimate the power of these Fake News Parrots to parrot the psycho Leftist shit the Left tells them ....
Yes every respected media around the world and law-enforcement agrees with us also. You have Rupert Murdoch and his spawn. Pathetic hateful propaganda.

OP
francoHFW

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
tenor.gif

G i comment on USMB so I know the Leftist here are babbling idiot demented LOL
Brilliant argument dumbass. Brent what's his name going on about how he can get it right every once in awhile. What a bunch of whores....

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was waiting for him to pass out. It's the first time I watched him do a speech - 25 minutes. He's a boring speaker.

I thought he seemed old - I can see all his hair gone in four years.
It's already been gone. Haven't you noticed that young Biden has less hair than now Biden? That's why they call him Plugs Biden.

He wants federal mandatory testing, making failure to mask a federal crime. He wants us to unite behind black violence. Don't forget climate change and obamacare. Lock the country down and really cripple those bad whites.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

what about health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? And ID card that would end illegal immigration like other countries? Real tax cuts for regular people for a change?

Right on Franco. People who work for a living love to pay for other people's shit.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was actually the first segment of the convention I have watched. But I knew it was tonight and planned to give a listen, though I already planned to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. I liked it. A President for the whole country not just the the party faithful but the whole country, including those that do not support. He did a good delivery, smooth, steady and deliberate. He is somebody Democrat can get behind and someone Republican can get behind and he will try to re-unite the country. Did anybody see the statement of support, of 70 Republican National Security officials that put out a joint letter tonight, with officials from trump administration, going all the way back to the Reagan administration. Here is a link.

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I couldn't take a single minute of that buffoon blathering away like an idiot.
Watched Amazon Prime instead.
I caught 30 seconds of it because the DNC clown show preempted the news, and decided I had already had enough of Biden. Turned the TV off.

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden looked old and tired. There’s no way he can stand up to North Korea, Russia or Iran. He supports the rioting, high taxes and open borders. Systemic Racism = Joe Biden

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden looked old and tired. There’s no way he can stand up to North Korea, Russia or Iran. He supports the rioting, high taxes and open borders. Systemic Racism = Joe Biden
It's more likely Senile Joe meets the Grim Reaper than winning the November 3rd Election and having to stand up to North Korea,Russia,China or Iran;)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List