Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

The topic is antisemitism at UCLA, where they are blocking Jews from entering campus.

And your response is to go on the attack against the Jews?

There is a seat in hell waiting for you.
Hmmm, where did I say go on the attack against anyone?

I damn sure won't be alone and here is a newsflash for you, there will be a lot of racist ass Jews like you joining me.

Is this report false?

She knows nothing of the many war crimes committed by Israelis since 1948. The murder, stealing land, and forcing thousands of Palestinians to emigrate.

She certainly knows nothing of the tens of thousands of children murdered since 10/7. Or the mass graves recently excavated showing the victims were tortured and executed.

Wasn’t it hamas that invaded a few months ago killing children and women and kidnapping them? Why don’t you have a problem with them holding Americans hostage? Why are you ok with them using hospitals are bases to launch attacks on innocent kids? Why are you protecting them?

Oh you don’t really know, silly for me to even ask
Are these numbers false on who has been killed.

Palestinians killed in Gaza: 33,137

Children killed in Gaza: more than 13,000

People killed in Israel: about 1,200

Palestinians killed in the West Bank: 456

People killed in Lebanon: at least 343

Palestinians currently displaced in Gaza: 1.7 million (70% of the population)

Israelis currently displaced from border communities: 90,000 (under 1% of the population)

She knows nothing of the many war crimes committed by Israelis since 1948. The murder, stealing land, and forcing thousands of Palestinians to emigrate.

She certainly knows nothing of the tens of thousands of children murdered since 10/7. Or the mass graves recently excavated showing the victims were tortured and executed.
5000 rockets a year fired at Israel.

Guess you missed that huh??

That was Mexico firing at us wed go kill everything including the ants.

Gaza is lucky.

Yup. Here‘s how he goes:

Poster opposed to antisemitism: Now they‘re blocking entry to campus to a Jewish kid, just because he’s Jewish!

Suoerbad: Why do you hate black people?

If this wasn’t so tragic, I‘d laugh.
Exactly

1714522607602.png

Hmmm, where did I say go on the attack against anyone?

I damn sure won't be alone and here is a newsflash for you, there will be a lot of racist ass Jews like you joining me.
There he goes with the racist Jew accusation to deflect from the topic: the antisemitism on campus, perpetrated by the Left

If you don’t support Ukraine you’re a Putin lover.

If you don’t take the vax, you’re anti-vax.

If you don’t support US government wars, you’re a commie.

If you don’t support Iraq War you love Sadaam.

And on and on and on……

If you don’t support Israel’s genocide, you’re an anti-Semite and a Hamas lover.

So many dumb Americans.
This coming from a terrorist lover, UNBELIEVABLE

Was Democrat POTUS Primaries Frontrunner In 1972 ( Until he was shot by a Crazed Republican in a Black Turtleneck )

You remember what the shooter was wearing? I can’t even remember his name.

Forum List

Back