Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, if Biden were a pedo most of the incest south would be voting for him.
Looks like dems are into it too......

Inbreeding is more common in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Montana, South Dakota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Maine. Generally, inbreeding is more common in the southeast region of the U.S. and more rural states. Approximately 70% of inbred families live in desolate areas.

All those pictures of Joe Biden publicly groping little girls burns sad images into ones mind.
1712510116279.png

You sure do think a lot about kids being sexually assaulted. Its about as close to sex as you ever get, I’m certain.

I’d say you have a mental illness but that would imply you have a brain, ex mod.
Nice deflection attempt there, pedo lover. We concentrate on rescuing children from the scum of the Earth, that you seem to love.

Why do you hate children so much?

Nice deflection attempt there, pedo lover.
Gee, another post from you about pedophilia. You can’t stop thinking about young children getting sexually assaulted.

Did losing your job as a moderator send you into the gutter or were you there all along?

PS: You’re the one voting for the guy who partied with pedophiles. I know your wish was that you were right there with them...right?

Gee, another post from you about pedophilia. You can’t stop thinking about young children getting sexually assaulted.

Did losing your job as a moderator send you into the gutter or were you there all along?

PS: You’re the one voting for the guy who partied with pedophiles. I know your wish was that you were right there with them...right?

Gee, another deflection from you trying to protect your favorite incestuous pedophile.

You really suck at your job.

NO the original story had it found in a recovery house. total crap.
I do not see your source

The original story was that the diary was left by Ashley when she moved out

They are the subject of a federal criminal investigation into the possible theft during the 2020 election of a diary that belongs to Joe Biden’s adult daughter Ashley. The group obtained the diary that September after she left it at a home in Florida and considered running a story about its contents but ultimately did not.

Now your turn show us your crap

And the mods are fine with these people dragging the board into the gutter.... Its puzzling why they allow these lowlifes to continuously bring it up. Coyote
Hey, you are the one digging the hole you are in, deeper.

No board rules have been broken, so your attempt to have your mom bail you out.

Pathetic.

It’s her hand writing, Hack

Prove that the one comment was in her hand writing. hack

It being her diary is not in contention

Don't focus on the other entries as they are irreverent

Its the one statement about she was afraid that Biden Might enter etc

it was actually stolen and in the hands of thieves and Project V for a period of time. before being turned over to the authorities

Project Veritas, whose founder said the diary's authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

Thread has run it's course and is now too far in the gutter to clean. Warnings have been issued. Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back