Ummm ... Errrr ...

Wow, he's said nothing of worth in his acceptance speech, unless lies are valuable. Nothing.

Pitiful.

I don't want to be you, Joe. I don't even want you in the same room.
Joe Biden is possibly THE worst candidate for president that the Dems have trotted out. And THAT'S saying something. He's worse than the Hildebeast, Walter Mondale, George McGovern, John Kerry, Barry Obama, ALL of those losers. IF there isn't rampant cheating by the Dems, I see President Trump winning 36 states to Biden's 14, and about 342 Electoral College votes to Joe's 196. This is my official prediction.

1597980158425.png

Went to watch the local ten o'clock news and his stupid face was stammering about a national mask policy. He can shove that right up his pale ass.
How many nights are preempted for the DNC clown show anyway? Scary part is people gobble that pathetic pandering right up like a starving stray dog.

Wow, he's said nothing of worth in his acceptance speech, unless lies are valuable. Nothing.

Pitiful.

Glad to say I missed it. I could barely stomach the convention. Boring doesn't even begin to describe it. Oh there were some funny moments. You know when they all got up there and lied their asses off. Typical politicians.

Pitiful.

Joe Biden is possibly THE worst candidate for president that the Dems have trotted out. And THAT'S saying something. He's worse than the Hildebeast, Walter Mondale, George McGovern, John Kerry, Barry Obama, ALL of those losers. IF there isn't rampant cheating by the Dems, I see President Trump winning 36 states to Biden's 14, and about 342 Electoral College votes to Joe's 196. This is my official prediction.

:auiqs.jpg: Cult45 deplorable rejects are going to get crushed. That's my prediction.

Blast from the past....ya gotta watch for those open mikes :)
Walter Mondale

We’re Going To Tax Their Ass Off!

Forum List

Back