6 Big Failures of Biden’s Presidency

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
I was tempted to add this into another thread, but upon reflection it needs a thread of it's own.
Needless to say, Biden has more than 6 to his credit, but these half dozen are major ones and doubtful he'll mention or spin these in ways that will undo their content and impact.

Said part is that if the 2020 election wasn't stolen, then too many in this nation are no better than groper-molester Joe Biden.

6 Big Failures of Biden’s Presidency​

The state of the union is feeble.

That’s what many Americans believe as President Joe Biden is set to make his fourth, and perhaps final, State of the Union address Thursday evening.

Regardless of what he says in the speech, the reality of Biden’s tenure is that the American people are not only uneasy but deeply pessimistic about the country’s future.

Why are Americans so down about the state of the union?

They’re down not only because of a crumbling confidence in the country’s most powerful institutions, but because of the failures of the man sitting in the Oval Office.

Here’s my roundup of what I think are the six most prominent failures of the Biden presidency so far.

I was tempted to add this into another thread, but upon reflection it needs a thread of it's own.
Needless to say, Biden has more than 6 to his credit, but these half dozen are major ones and doubtful he'll mention or spin these in ways that will undo their content and impact.

Said part is that if the 2020 election wasn't stolen, then too many in this nation are no better than groper-molester Joe Biden.

That’s what many Americans believe as President Joe Biden is set to make his fourth, and perhaps final, State of the Union address Thursday evening.

Regardless of what he says in the speech, the reality of Biden’s tenure is that the American people are not only uneasy but deeply pessimistic about the country’s future.

They’re down not only because of a crumbling confidence in the country’s most powerful institutions, but because of the failures of the man sitting in the Oval Office.

Here’s my roundup of what I think are the six most prominent failures of the Biden presidency so far.
So weak.

8iejnd.jpg

With a record number of Americans worse off since Xiden and the demafascist took office three years ago, one can only hope this long dark chapter of American history will be put to rest

Cool, a list of "The 6 dumbest lies that conservative losers tell about Biden"

Your side keeps trying to run on those phony issues, and keeps losing big. Please, keep it up. The electorate is not as dumb as you think it is.
the economy and border crisis are phony? so what are the real issues?

the economy
Is booming, thanks to Biden. He pulled the USA out of the catastrophic Trump recession. Currently, the USA is doing much better than the rest of the world in every category.

and border crisis are phony?
The Republcans certainly seem to think so, as they sabotage any efforts to fix things.

That is, yes, it's mostly phony.

Is booming, thanks to Biden. He pulled the USA out of the catastrophic Trump recession. Currently, the USA is doing much better than the rest of the world in every category.

And everyone agrees with you.

Sleep soundly.

Here's a nice cup of cocoa, and your favorite book about cats.

We'll wake you up November 6th.

Forum List

Back