Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

Biden couldn't fix the supply chain, stores were encouraged to stay closed, and people were paid to stay home and people didn't come back to work. The thread is about Biden's Economy, and you leap to his defense.

One thing that has hurt the economy is the shoplifting epidemic. It is driving the price of everything up.

The President doesn't have much to do with that.

23 year financial advisor, CFP, 7/63/65, ChFC/CLU, author, and a far better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

And you? You're just another Trumpster.

Dismissed, rube.
You are a fucking idiot. You don't know any more about Economics than you know about Biology, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution. You get everything wrong every time you post your Leftest garbage.

Typical uneducated Moon Bat. However, you are not the only one on here. Your ignorance is shared by a few other idiot Libtards.

You are a fucking idiot. You don't know any more about Economics than you know about Biology, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution. You get everything wrong every time you post your Leftest garbage.

Typical uneducated Moon Bat. However, you are not the only one on here. Your ignorance is shared by a few other idiot Libtards.
Poor ignorant Trumpster.

Name two left wing positions of mine.

:popcorn:

1700773317569.png

Poor ignorant Trumpster.

Waiting.

One thing that has hurt the economy is the shoplifting epidemic. It is driving the price of everything up.

Mostly in leftist Democrat Communist States. This President does identify with this problem so yes he is also responsible.

Poor ignorant Trumpster.

How about everything you voted for? Illegal immigration, crime, he/she/its/ woke, yada, yada. You knew Biden would be a joke and you went for it. You can call yourself whatever you want. It is better to be a Trumpster than someone who voted for that, knowing in advance that a lot of that bs was coming. A dumpster was coming and you crawled in and cheered.

His political party is supporting criminal behavior. Biden had every opportunity to speak up. Most of the governors and mayors were from his party, he should have had at least a little influence.

How about everything you voted for? Illegal immigration, crime, he/she/its/ woke, yada, yada. You knew Biden would be a joke and you went for it. You can call yourself whatever you want. It is better to be a Trumpster than someone who voted for that, knowing in advance that a lot of that bs was coming. A dumpster was coming and you crawled in and cheered.
I voted against Trump. I have many disagreements with the Left (the link in my sig provides examples), and I've made them all clear. I'll always resent the GQP for having to vote Dem.

Don't run Trump, and I can go back to voting third party. That's it. And I'd be very grateful. Demonstrate America is better than this, and I'll thank you.

You people clearly think that anyone who doesn't vote for this cult is a leftist. You're wrong, but you're in your own world.

I voted against Trump. I have many disagreements with the Left (the link in my sig provides examples), and I've made them all clear. I'll always resent the GQP for having to vote Dem.

Don't run Trump, and I can go back to voting third party. That's it. And I'd be very grateful. Demonstrate America is better than this, and I'll thank you.

You people clearly think that anyone who doesn't vote for this cult is a leftist. You're wrong, but you're in your own world.

It doesn't matter what you consider yourself. Nobody cares. Nobody forced you to vote for the dumpster you knew was coming. Using Trump as an excuse to choose failure is nonsensical. Prior to Covid, Trump's policies were in no way radical or new. To say a president with a record of prosperity and peace forced you to choose failure is nonsense. You have already admitted your choice had nothing to do with Trump's policy, but was about your view of him personally. You didn't like somebody, who with a good record and policies, forced you to vote for democrats. Way to go genius.

It doesn't matter what you consider yourself. Nobody cares. Nobody forced you to vote for the dumpster you knew was coming. Using Trump as an excuse to choose failure is nonsensical. Prior to Covid, Trump's policies were in no way radical or new. To say a president with a record of prosperity and peace forced you to choose failure is nonsense. You have already admitted your choice had nothing to do with Trump's policy, but was about your view of him personally. You didn't like somebody, who with a good record and policies, forced you to vote for democrats. Way to go genius.
Nobody cares, yet you keep humping my leg.

I don't need you to believe me. Sorry.

Nobody cares what you call yourself politically. However, it is noteworthy that you use Trump as an excuse to vote for known failure. When you say stuff like that, you will get some flack. It is the ridiculous things you are saying. I think it is also noteworthy the efforts you use to defend Biden, when you admitted you held your nose to vote for him. Don't be surprised when people say your sht stinks.

So................Teabaggers have had 11 months to "Fix" Biden's economy, they have put forth one idea, let alone a bill introduced to reduce inflation, lower home prices or rents.

www.bbc.co.uk › news › uk-64489147Shell reports highest profits in 115 years - BBC News

Feb 2, 2023 · The annual profit figure far surpassed Shell's previous record set in 2008. The company also said it had paid out $6.3bn to its shareholders in the final three months of 2022, and

civileats.com › 2023/05/22 › food-prices-are-stillAre Corporate Profits Leading to Food Inflation? | Civil Eats

May 22, 2023 · Between 2021 and 2022, the food and beverage industry recorded more than $155 billion in profits, according to Forbes. Nestlé, the world’s largest food company, increased its gross profits last year by almost 3 percent to $46 billion. Cargill recorded a 23 percent jump in revenue last year to $165 billion—$6.68 billion of which was profit.

But, it Biden's fault?

I may not agree with many on the left who post, but I respect that they are honest about what they believe, and why they believe it. You on the other hand make excuses and are intentionally vague about what you believe. Then you say how smart you and your vague positions are and call everyone else morons. You are anonymous, so you might as well have some balls. I take a jab at you now and then because you are a gutless ahole.

I may not agree with many on the left who post, but I respect that they are honest about what they believe, and why they believe it. You on the other hand make excuses and are intentionally vague about what you believe. Then you say how smart you and your vague positions are and call everyone else morons. You are anonymous, so you might as well have some balls. I take a jab at you now and then because you are a gutless ahole.
And yet, right there in my sig, is my specific positions on several issues. And all you'd have to do to learn a position of mine is ASK, but you people don't do that. You have zero (0) curiosity. You just make ignorant assumptions and attack. Like you think you're doing a talk radio show. I'm sorry, but you're not.

And funny, I've never talked about my intelligence. Not once. 12 years. But evidently I have, in your mind. Okay.

So you have your reality. That's fine with me. But you're making it up, it's boring, and I'm not required to play along.

Last edited:
You are a child. You are ignorant.

Conversely, I'm a 23-year financial advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU, 7, 63, 65, author. I do this for a living.

Again: You are a child. You are ignorant.
I hear ya. I held P&C Life/Health/ Annuities licenses for years. I got tired of sales real quick, but used what I knew to help people in the hood understand what they are getting in their policies and small scale financial planning. Votar Roja is an idiot and he knew that he was up against it when you asked him to show his qualifications.

I hear ya. I held P&C Life/Health/ Annuities licenses for years. I got tired of sales real quick, but used what I knew to help people in the hood understand what they are getting in their policies and small scale financial planning. Votar Roja is an idiot and he knew that he was up against it when you asked him to show his qualifications.
That's interesting, you claim to have helped people "in the hood" yet you mock the efforts of Pastor Corey Brooks who is doing incredible things for people "in the hood". Why the hypocrisy IM2? Why don't you support his efforts like I do? :dunno:

I say it all the time: There is nothing that demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more accurately than a Trumpster lecturing us on markets & economics.

Forum List

Back