Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

I say it all the time: There is nothing that demonstrates the Dunning-Kruger Effect more accurately than a Trumpster lecturing us on markets & economics.
Says the shit lib demonstrating the Dunning Kruger effect. Yeah you say it all the time LOL.

Another Trumpster who doesn't know my politics. Their ignorance is their bliss.

And yes, you can search "dunning kruger" and my name, and you'll see I say it all the time. I'm not a liar like you.
Says the shitlib who doesn't know my politics at all. What an ignorant prick, a perfect example of the Dunning Kruger effect and a liar. LOL shitlib

Reported on October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."
And at the very same time that those jobs were added the cost of living went up another percentage point making the hourly wages earned by those jobs moot. This is why we have a new term that we have to consider in our social mechanics. The working homeless. What makes you think just because people have a job that the economy is good?

That makes no sense. You've named no issues.

I have no winger positions. On either end. The last thing I'd want to be is like you.
You are a Biden cheerleader. Low on the scum meter of shit Libs.

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

Yet your every post is far leftist. Not one centrist position.

You must suffer some serious delusional thinking.
My every post is far leftist. I see.

What are my positions on Single Payer, the border, abortion, identity politics, political correctness, guns, energy?

It's right there in my sig, Einstein.

Tell me, what are they? Back up your words. Just once.

Yet your every post is far leftist. Not one centrist position.

You must suffer some serious delusional thinking.
Shitlibs always start lying about their political beliefs when they realize their positions are untenable. It is quite humorous. It is always clear what conservatives believe in and we never lie about it.

Too funny. You guys always run when I ask you to back up your words.

Play with someone else now.
Says the shitlib who lies about his politics when pressed. Do you think it makes you appear more intelligent to allude to be more right wing than you are?

Forum List

Back