Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

Muslims are treated VERY well in Israel.

How are Jews treated in the Arab countries? Oh right….they were run off, and the Arabs stole their property.
Is this report false?

Is this report false?

So the Commie rag NYT is reported on ALLEGED abuses? Pales in comparison to what the Muslim savages did on October 7th.

I am SO fed up with you black antisemites. Cry about racism, and they spew your hate against Jews.

So the Commie rag NYT is reported on ALLEGED abuses? Pales in comparison to what the Muslim savages did on October 7th.

I am SO fed up with you black antisemites. Cry about racism, and they spew your hate against Jews.
So, it is a crime when they abuse Jewish folks, but when Jewish folks abuse them, it's justified. How can I be antisemitic when black folks were the semitic folks.

So, it is a crime when they abuse Jewish folks, but when Jewish folks abuse them, it's justified. How can I be antisemitic when black folks were the semitic folks.
Wow. Your post just reeks antisemitism.

Again, a commie rag made unproven allegations against Jews. color me shocked.

These disgusting antisemitic terrorist sympathizers now are blocking entry to a Jewish student at UCLA because…..he’s Jewish.

Where is Biden on this outrage? Why aren’t the Muslim sympathizers violating the rights of Jews being arrested? Why does the Left tolerate such blatant antisemitism?!

Flamethrowers are available.

Why do you have a hatred for folks of color?
Huh? What does my post have to do with hate or like or people of color?

You simply asked if the report was true, the link was to a story about allegations, I said I have no doubt it’s true people have made allegations.

Are you suggesting Israelites and Palentines are different “colors?”

So are you telling us that Israel has done no wrong in this matter, in your book they have the green light to kill children, women, etc.

The topic is antisemitism at UCLA, where they are blocking Jews from entering campus.

And your response is to go on the attack against the Jews?

There is a seat in hell waiting for you.

So are you telling us that Israel has done no wrong in this matter, in your book they have the green light to kill children, women, etc.
Wasn’t it hamas that invaded a few months ago killing children and women and kidnapping them? Why don’t you have a problem with them holding Americans hostage? Why are you ok with them using hospitals are bases to launch attacks on innocent kids? Why are you protecting them?

Oh you don’t really know, silly for me to even ask

Huh? What does my post have to do with hate or like or people of color?

You simply asked if the report was true, the link was to a story about allegations, I said I have no doubt it’s true people have made allegations.

Are you suggesting Israelites and Palentines are different “colors?”
That’s what they do. When they can’t win an argument, they make a false accusation of racism to deflect and get you defending yourself.

Forum List

Back