Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

You are a child. You are ignorant.

Conversely, I'm a 23-year financial advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU, 7, 63, 65, author. I do this for a living.

Again: You are a child. You are ignorant.
He wasn't wrong. Why be a cheerleader for a disaster you chose?

You sure are emotional.

What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?

Show me how informed you are.
Looks like you got your ass handed to you Mac. Here's your economy, highlight the number on overall prices. Are you a paid cheerleader for the Biden Democrat machine?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 2
Waltz is a partisan Republican. And of course, they're putting the blame for inflation on Biden, when it exploded, globally, less than two months after he took office. That would be impossible.

The inflation was inevitable, but they gotta play the game.
I guess I have to ask two questions.
1. Did Biden use policy that made US inflation worse?
2. Do you believe Biden could not have used policy to make inflation better?
Saying inflation is inevitable seems a little lazy.
American's became a whole lot poorer, and you just say it isn't Biden's fault.

I guess I have to ask two questions.
1. Did Biden use policy that made US inflation worse?
2. Do you believe Biden could not have used policy to make inflation better?
Saying inflation is inevitable seems a little lazy.
American's became a whole lot poorer, and you just say it isn't Biden's fault.

1. The Inflation Reduction Act may have added to it. But try as I might, I can't confirm how much (or enough) money was actually spent and circulated when and where to exacerbate the inflation, and neither can you.
2. Biden evidently concentrated on the one thing he could, which was repairing crippled supply chains. They claimed they had successes. I don't know. This was a Fed problem once in fed on itself.
3. "Lazy". Since I know I'm wasting my time on a Trumpster, I'll just copy and paste a previous post on what happened. You'll notice it's not soaked in your silly partisan politics. You're welcome. Play with someone else now.

===
  1. All told, through 2020, about $11 TRILLION in stimulus is pumped into the economy in response to the 2009 Meltdown and resulting weaknesses
  2. Parenthetically, personally, I'd trace the origin of the Meltdown to the repeal of Glass Steagall (Clinton)
  3. The Fed purposely and aggressively keeps interest rates as low as possible, perhaps overly concerned about a return to the Meltdown
  4. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation. EVERYONE knew what was eventually coming
  5. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray and becomes wildly uneven across the sectors
  6. COVID subsides, many industries struggle to re-open and reorganize, having lost employees and having made big systemic changes
  7. Flush with cash, macroeconomic demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  8. Supply chains, ill prepared and weakened after the lockdowns, immediately collapse worldwide, across virtually all industry (production/distribution) strata, clogging economic arteries, essentially creating a global economic heart attack
  9. As a result, the global supply/demand balance fails, inflation flares, and it rapidly compounds on itself with supply chains still paralyzed
  10. The Fed waits FAR too long (maybe 8 to 10 months) to gradually (or not so gradually) control the inflation with higher rates
  11. Far behind the curve, the Fed starts increasing rates quickly and the profound strain on the banking system (particularly regional) begins
  12. The resulting broad-based increased interest rates damn near put a boot on the throat of the economy, but the economy continues to grow through the inflation
  13. Global supply chains are finally largely repaired and functioning across the board, which was the other primary issue distorting markets
  14. Today, inflation has decreased, but there are a few signs of weakness/danger, so the "soft landing" theory is being tested
It was inevitable. And your agreement with the above is not required.

Last edited:
What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?
Mac1958 is the mirror image of an ignorant ass, obivously lacking in EDUCATION, TRAINING and devoid in any practical experence in economic market analysis. Admittedly, I have no experience there either but, even without it, I sure as hell know that it costs me about twice as much to fill my tank under Biden as it did under Trump. Mac, shut you clueless mouth and go away. FJB

Mac1958 is the mirror image of an ignorant ass, obivously lacking in EDUCATION, TRAINING and devoid in any practical experence in economic market analysis. Admittedly, I have no experience there either but, even without it, I sure as hell know that it costs me about twice as much to fill my tank under Biden as it did under Trump. Mac, shut you clueless mouth and go away. FJB
23 year financial advisor, CFP, 7/63/65, ChFC/CLU, author, and a far better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

And you? You're just another Trumpster.

Dismissed, rube.

23 year financial advisor, CFP, 7/63/65, ChFC/CLU, author, and a far better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

Dismissed, rube.
You sir are just another BIDEN loving fool, who, when presented with facts that cannot be defended, resorts to immature personal attacks. DISMISSED!

1. The Inflation Reduction Act may have added to it. But try as I might, I can't confirm how much (or enough) money was actually spent and circulated when and where to exacerbate the inflation, and neither can you.
2. Biden evidently concentrated on the one thing he could, which was repairing crippled supply chains. They claimed they had successes. I don't know. This was a Fed problem once in fed on itself.
3. "Lazy". Since I know I'm wasting my time on a Trumpster, I'll just copy and paste a previous post on what happened. You'll notice it's not soaked in your silly partisan politics. You're welcome. Play with someone else now.

===
  1. All told, through 2020, about $11 TRILLION in stimulus is pumped into the economy in response to the 2009 Meltdown and resulting weaknesses
  2. Parenthetically, personally, I'd trace the origin of the Meltdown to the repeal of Glass Steagall (Clinton)
  3. The Fed purposely and aggressively keeps interest rates as low as possible, perhaps overly concerned about a return to the Meltdown
  4. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation. EVERYONE knew what was eventually coming
  5. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray and becomes wildly uneven across the sectors
  6. COVID subsides, many industries struggle to re-open and reorganize, having lost employees and having made big systemic changes
  7. Flush with cash, macroeconomic demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  8. Supply chains, ill prepared and weakened after the lockdowns, immediately collapse worldwide, across virtually all industry (production/distribution) strata, clogging economic arteries, essentially creating a global economic heart attack
  9. As a result, the global supply/demand balance fails, inflation flares, and it rapidly compounds on itself with supply chains still paralyzed
  10. The Fed waits FAR too long (maybe 8 to 10 months) to gradually (or not so gradually) control the inflation with higher rates
  11. Far behind the curve, the Fed starts increasing rates quickly and the profound strain on the banking system (particularly regional) begins
  12. The resulting broad-based increased interest rates damn near put a boot on the throat of the economy, but the economy continues to grow through the inflation
  13. Global supply chains are finally largely repaired and functioning across the board, which was the other primary issue distorting markets
  14. Today, inflation has decreased, but there are a few signs of weakness/danger, so the "soft landing" theory is being tested
It was inevitable. And your agreement with the above is not required.
The history of stimulus is a given, but again, you are being kind to Biden. His actions on shutdowns and reopening the supply chain are worth some scrutiny. How long did it take him to get the port of LA opened? Your analysis of it had to happen and Biden smells like a rose after costs go up at a record rate are about as partisan as I've ever seen, and you aren't even a democrat. Happy Thanksgiving.

The history of stimulus is a given, but again, you are being kind to Biden. His actions on shutdowns and reopening the supply chain are worth some scrutiny. How long did it take him to get the port of LA opened? Your analysis of it had to happen and Biden smells like a rose after costs go up at a record rate are about as partisan as I've ever seen, and you aren't even a democrat. Happy Thanksgiving.
Holy crap. Only in the mind of a Trumpster, as I expected.

You're welcome.

Flash

Dismissed, rube.
What fucking book did you write? I'll be sure not to waste my time with it. dumbass

Holy crap. Only in the mind of a Trumpster, as I expected.

You're welcome.
Biden couldn't fix the supply chain, stores were encouraged to stay closed, and people were paid to stay home and people didn't come back to work. The thread is about Biden's Economy, and you leap to his defense.

There you have it folks, Mac is a genius, and Biden's Economy was not his fault. Simply brilliant. He must be related to Joe. What does your vast economic knowledge know about opening ports and getting trucks moving? Do you have a degree on how not to tell stores to stay closed. Any classes on how to get a workforce to return to work?

Last edited:

Dismissed,
Happy Thanksgiving dumbass
rube.https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/opinion/how-bidenomics-has-given-us-most-expensive-thanksgiving-ever-5534897?utm_source=andshare

Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz​

QUOTE: Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., joined 'The Bottom Line' to discuss President Biden's handling of the economy and its impact on American families.

OP COMMENT: BidenFlation and the tripled prices of gas and food, Bidenomics and its destruction of businesses and families, and democrats blather on about caring about the poor? The poor are the worst hit of all under this senile usurper.

So Paul Krugman was maybe the first important person to be slapped for mouthing the Biden Lie

Here is the utterlly stupid thing he said

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

He was abused and really deserved it.
He later apologized

WHY IS BIDEN SO STUPID AND UNCARING AND CLUELESS

While still serving as vice president, his net worth was $2.5 million, but in the years between holding political office his net worth shot up to $8 million, according to Forbes. Celebrity Net Worth pegs Biden’s estimated net worth at $9 million, however.

Along with his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, Biden owns two Delaware homes valued at about $4 million combined, and they have cash and investments worth an additional $4 million and a federal pension worth over $1 million, Forbes reported.
This reminds me of the totallyl unbelievable Cllinton line "I feel your pain"
Feb 12, 2021 — Bill Clinton's net worth is estimated to be at $80 million. Together with his wife, Hillary Clinton, the couple is worth $120 million.
And the biggest hyprocrite of all OBAMA
according to an estimate by Analytics@American — American University's business analytics program — Barack and Michelle Obama could make as much as $242.5 million post-presidency.

Just what I need: another republican telling me how much government has fucked me over, meanwhile, he is PART of that government, seemingly with hands tied, just another "spectator" to the entire mess.
So it is all fine with you ??????
When I am in pain, I don't ask the politics of those around me.

Forum List

Back