Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz​

QUOTE: Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., joined 'The Bottom Line' to discuss President Biden's handling of the economy and its impact on American families.

OP COMMENT: BidenFlation and the tripled prices of gas and food, Bidenomics and its destruction of businesses and families, and democrats blather on about caring about the poor? The poor are the worst hit of all under this senile usurper.

Just what I need: another republican telling me how much government has fucked me over, meanwhile, he is PART of that government, seemingly with hands tied, just another "spectator" to the entire mess.

Reported on October 6th, 2023:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."

• Banned
The Truth About Bidenomics

OP COMMENT: Trump has been making great ads. A few are on Youtube, most are on Rumble.

God Bless President Trump!!! You are OUR president that is here for WE THE PEOPLE!!!

• Banned
America has been ‘burnt down around us’ by the Biden admin: Rep. Owens

• Banned
Flash says:

When Trump was President my wife and I would go to Costco and fill up the basket and it would be around $300 when we checked out.

Now, for about the same things, with Potatohead as President, It is way north of $500.

Just think how stupid somebody would have to be to have voted for him.

• Banned

Bidenomics Is Postponing Americans’ Retirement Dreams for Years​

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• Biden managed to run up inflation to 40-year highs, with prices rising in a single month about as fast as they increased in the entire year before he took office.
  • If a would-be retiree somehow manages to save a whopping $31,000 a year he’d need another five years of work, thanks to the inflation from the last 2½ years.
  • They’ll have to hope the next administration changes course—or plan to keep working for years to come.

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And that’s before you consider how much job growth was revised upward in July and August. All in all, it was an astonishingly good report."
Waltz is a partisan Republican. And of course, they're putting the blame for inflation on Biden, when it exploded, globally, less than two months after he took office. That would be impossible.

The inflation was inevitable, but they gotta play the game.

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics . . . . .

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the utter stupidity of Mac1958.

Who can tell me what is wrong with his post? Anyone?

First of all, we remember back in the Obama years that for year after year all he added to the job market were part-time crap jobs, jobs that could not support a single person let alone a family. Did those jobs help the millions of hurting American families? Not in the slightest. And since people did not earn enough to pay taxes they did absolutely nothing for revenues either.

Second, does his post address in anyway the rotting economy, soaring gas and food prices, BidenFlation, old Americans not being able to retire, and all the other terrible things? No, it does not. All his post addresses are rigged unemployment numbers that mean nothing.

Third: The Democrats purposely destroyed millions and millions of jobs near the end of 2020 with their Covid madness policies. Does bringing back a handful of them mean that they get praise for "creating" jobs? No, it does not.

Crack1958 likes to come off as knowledgeable, but in fact he is dumb as fucking dirt

1696698063505.png

First of all, we remember back in the Obama years that for year after year all he added to the job market were part-time crap jobs, jobs that could not support a single person let alone a family. Did those jobs help the millions of hurting American families? Not in the slightest. And since people did not earn enough to pay taxes they did absolutely nothing for revenues either.

Second, does his post address in anyway the rotting economy, soaring gas and food prices, BidenFlation, old Americans not being able to retire, and all the other terrible things? No, it does not. All his post addresses are rigged unemployment numbers that mean nothing.

Third: The Democrats purposely destroyed millions and millions of jobs near the end of 2020 with their Covid madness policies. Does bringing back a handful of them mean that they get praise for "creating" jobs? No, it does not.

Crack1958 likes to come off as knowledgeable, but in fact he is dumb as fucking dirt

View attachment 839854
You sure are emotional.

What is your education, training, and practical experience in economic and market analysis?

Show me how informed you are.

What is your education . . . . .

My education is, I just served your punk ass with the facts and made you look like the complete idiot you are. Thats my education. Now fucking what.

Fuck you and your snotty bitch question. My eduation is not the issue here.

See folks? See how these punkass democrats act? When they are totally smashed by a response to their dumb ramblings all they can do is try to smear and belittle the people who get the better of them in an argument.

You got served bitch,. Shut up and take it.

For those who missed it, see posts #9 and #10. You might want to even bookmark number ten. It is surely the greatest response here in a long time.

EDIT: Hahahahaha Mac deleted his pathetic post and put something else there. Mac is the official forum BITCH

Last edited:

And after my brutal takedown of Mac1958, this post remains unrefuted:​

Biden has 'devastated' the American economy: Michael Waltz​

QUOTE: Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., joined 'The Bottom Line' to discuss President Biden's handling of the economy and its impact on American families.

OP COMMENT: BidenFlation and the tripled prices of gas and food, Bidenomics and its destruction of businesses and families, and democrats blather on about caring about the poor? The poor are the worst hit of all under this senile usurper.

My education is, I just served your punk ass with the facts and made you look like the complete idiot you are. Thats my education. Now fucking what.

Fuck you and your snotty bitch question. My eduation is not the issue here.

See folks? See how these punkass democrats act? When they are totally smashed by a response to their dumb ramblings all they can do is try to smear and belittle the people who get the better of them in an argument.

You got served bitch,. Shut up and take it.

For those who missed it, see posts #9 and #10. You might want to even bookmark number ten. It is surely the greatest response here in a long time.
You are a child. You are ignorant.

Conversely, I'm a 23-year financial advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU, 7, 63, 65, author. I do this for a living.

Again: You are a child. You are ignorant.

You are a child. You are ignorant

This ignorant child just made you look like a retarded idiot, so what does that say about you.

In fact, it was no nice, I have to post it twice.

QUOTE:

"The U.S. economy added nearly twice as many jobs in September as economists had forecast, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics . . . . .

1696700102223.png

This ignorant child just made you look like a retarded idiot, so what does that say about you.

In fact, it was no nice, I have to post it twice.

QUOTE:

View attachment 839854
An adult of even AVERAGE intelligence would possess the temperamental capacity to know not to attack the opinions of someone who knows much, much more about a subject than they do.

You'll notice I don't insult YOU about whatever it is YOU do for living.

Hell, there must be a THOUSAND ways to clean a Slurpee machine.

Forum List

Back