Trump is right we need more detention camps

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Sheriff Joe had it right. Lock them up in detention camps and then deport them. If they look like an illegal immigrant, they probably are.

---Trump Floats Migrant Detention Camps---

Sheriff Joe had it right. Lock them up in detention camps and then deport them. If they look like an illegal immigrant, they probably are.

---Trump Floats Migrant Detention Camps---

Ah the good old, I don't need to think, "lock 'em up" political strategy.

Doesn't work. List of U.S. states and territories by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia

Louisiana has the highest per capita prison population AND one of the highest crime and murder rates in the country.

They just don't deal with crime except in the "lock 'em up" way. Because they're THICK.

Ah the good old, I don't need to think, "lock 'em up" political strategy.

Doesn't work. List of U.S. states and territories by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia

Louisiana has the highest per capita prison population AND one of the highest crime and murder rates in the country.

They just don't deal with crime except in the "lock 'em up" way. Because they're THICK.
Illegals are easy to deal with. They aren’t citizens, they have no rights and they need sent out of the country as fast as possible.

I can see GOP states having sweeps for illegals, but democrat "sanctuary" cities and states may put up a legal battle.
So it will come down to cutting off funding vs rounding up illegals.

3 Camps had Italians 7 Camps / Work Camps had Germans and several Giant Camps had Japanese Americans and a couple had Japanese Prisoners ( All under Democrats )
With the full support of Republicans (except for one).

Forum List

Back