Better to Lose That Seat

According to the WSJ.

Without a new candidate, the GOP would be better off losing the Senate seat

The Swamp is determined to give control to the Demonrats

The Roy Moore Mess

Nope.....When even Dennis Prager, as moral a human being as you are going to find, states that the democrat must not get that seat, whatever the allegations against moore...then if I were in Alabama, I would vote for moore, and hope he steps down...

If a democrat gets that seat, we could be looking at the vote that refuses to replace one or more Supreme Court justices, like ginsburg, and kennedy, with conservative justices....that would be 40 years of rulings that would go to the left, destroying the country....abortion...killing babies, religious freedom, gun control.......nope....vote moore.

Nope....vote moore, fix it next time.....since the democrats have no hesitation to protect their vile people....had the Republicans in Alabama had a chance to vote on this in the Primary, that is one thing....but since it is moore or a left wing asshole....vote moore...

According to the WSJ.

Without a new candidate, the GOP would be better off losing the Senate seat

The Swamp is determined to give control to the Demonrats

The Roy Moore Mess

Nope.....When even Dennis Prager, as moral a human being as you are going to find, states that the democrat must not get that seat, whatever the allegations against moore...then if I were in Alabama, I would vote for moore, and hope he steps down...

If a democrat gets that seat, we could be looking at the vote that refuses to replace one or more Supreme Court justices, like ginsburg, and kennedy, with conservative justices....that would be 40 years of rulings that would go to the left, destroying the country....abortion...killing babies, religious freedom, gun control.......nope....vote moore.

Nope....vote moore, fix it next time.....since the democrats have no hesitation to protect their vile people....had the Republicans in Alabama had a chance to vote on this in the Primary, that is one thing....but since it is moore or a left wing asshole....vote moore...

You would still have 51 seats. Republicans should not stoop to the level of Democrats just to gain power. I pray there are enough decent people in Alabama that have some decency left in them or have they been totally corrupted by Trump.

I agree 100%. You perverts that want to protect Moore are no different than Hillary Clinton. I refuse to become like the Democrat Party and put perverts in office. That is why I opposed Clinton, Trump and now Moore. If he should win then he should be expelled.

In spite of your ostensible moral standards, the Republicans shouldn't give up a seat for something the DemocRats sprung after Moore secured the ticket, especially for ancient and unproven allegations. Moore's person indiscretions vs. the Democrat opponent's fascist politics. It's an easy choice for me. Voting between Democrats and Republicans is always an exorcise is voting the the lessor of two evils.

Maybe he should be expelled if he doesn't resign, but he should still be elected.

She diddnt have to as Bill Clinton’s jizz was all over it. Don’t matter. Star was sent to get a conviction and he got it, and then the impeachment.
Starr's investigationis a classic ase of mission creep as given him by Congress.

That was not justice, that was a witchhunt.

Forum List

Back