Women who defy Birth Dearth

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

According to the article, about 5% of the population has large families and defies the current status quo of depopulation that governments all around the world are promoting.

With the economy the way it is, how can they afford it? But then, the government will destroy your wealth either way, so why not have more children? At least they will give you some joy in life, and who knows, they may make the world a better place.

We see in dirt poor countries people having large families, probably because they assume some won't survive in their poverty. In fact, early on in the US, people have large families with the similar attitude of offspring will succumb to illness, so have as many as you can so that some survive.

As the economy fails under the leadership of the Swamp, will the 5% of woman who are having large families increase?

So, why not make a Left winger lose their mind. Have a large family!!!

We can't afford an affluent lifestyle with lots of kids ... is that the problem? ... you have a child pooping in their pants everyday for ten solid years ... no relief ...

You vacation locally, beans and rice everyday, kids get clothes for Christmas, school supplies for Birthdays ... and you drink Old Milwaukee ... remember the beginning of Caddyshack? ...

I knew a guy with 19 kids, all under one roof ... fucking welfare paid for it all ...

We can't afford an affluent lifestyle with lots of kids ... is that the problem? ... you have a child pooping in their pants everyday for ten solid years ... no relief ...

You vacation locally, beans and rice everyday, kids get clothes for Christmas, school supplies for Birthdays ... and you drink Old Milwaukee ... remember the beginning of Caddyshack? ...

I knew a guy with 19 kids, all under one roof ... fucking welfare paid for it all ...
So, if a woman has an abortion, mind your own business, but if she wants to have a big family, to hell with her.

Thanks for that.

In this era of social discord and isolation, a larger family helps solve some of those issues.

It sure beats the single parent model the Left has given us that has led to higher crime rates in the Black community and higher rates of poverty.

The Patriarchal family rules. No comparison.

Last edited:

According to the article, about 5% of the population has large families and defies the current status quo of depopulation that governments all around the world are promoting.

With the economy the way it is, how can they afford it? But then, the government will destroy your wealth either way, so why not have more children? At least they will give you some joy in life, and who knows, they may make the world a better place.

We see in dirt poor countries people having large families, probably because they assume some won't survive in their poverty. In fact, early on in the US, people have large families with the similar attitude of offspring will succumb to illness, so have as many as you can so that some survive.

As the economy fails under the leadership of the Swamp, will the 5% of woman who are having large families increase?

So, why not make a Left winger lose their mind. Have a large family!!!
To each his own but I can't see bringing a lot of new life into this already beleaguered planet. Looks like the best time for A I child family.

So, if a woman has an abortion, mind your own business, but if she wants to have a big family, to hell with her.

Thanks for that.

I'm sorry, little boy, mommy lets you play on the internet, so I thought you were old enough to know how babies are made ... "she" alone cannot have an abortion, she cannot get pregnant alone ... we need a mommy and a daddy to make babies ...

It's a choice ... do you want to make money and live comfortably ... or do you want to play with children and not have nice things ...

I'm sorry, little boy, mommy lets you play on the internet, so I thought you were old enough to know how babies are made ... "she" alone cannot have an abortion, she cannot get pregnant alone ... we need a mommy and a daddy to make babies ...

It's a choice ... do you want to make money and live comfortably ... or do you want to play with children and not have nice things ...
Are you saying that the 5% of women who are having large families are all sex slaves?

Moron.

Moderation is the key to all things.

To each his own but I can't see bringing a lot of new life into this already beleaguered planet. Looks like the best time for A I child family.
It is important to know you have been conditioned to think this way.

It is akin to getting engaged. What is the first thought? Buy a diamond, right?

Why? It is because that is how people have been conditioned to think.

Or if you want to take your kids somewhere, one of the first thought is Disney World. Why? Their rides suck, their food is subpar, it is overly expensive, and it is hot as hell. Conversely, there are much better amusement parks to go to that are better.

That is the power of propaganda.

Separately, I do think powerful evil forces — principalities and powers — have worked to devalue human life in general, because God loves human life. These forces employ unsound economic theories and play on irrational fears that there won’t be enough stuff to go around. This is a longer story, but it reaches back at least two hundred years and includes Marxism, Darwinism, eugenics, Planned Parenthood, and the population bomb rhetoric and global policies. Now, any devaluation of human life per se will cash out as an attack on family life, since the family is the cradle of humanity

1712934894735.png

This is what the Left has done to us.

It is important to know you have been conditioned to think this way.

It is akin to getting engaged. What is the first thought? Buy a diamond, right?

Why? It is because that is how people have been conditioned to think.

Or if you want to take your kids somewhere, one of the first thought is Disney World. Why? Their rides suck, their food is subpar, it is overly expensive, and it is hot as hell. Conversely, there are much better nt parks to go to that are better.

That is the power of propaganda.
Perhaps if they start showing starving families and wreychedly clothed poor people in ads it would encourage people to have less children.

Interesting.

I have a coworker with 18 kids. No welfare. He works damn near around the clock, and the older kids have moved out of the house but ZERO government money.

My brother has eight kids (age 16 to 1yesr old). They live on a Lutheran pastors st. They homeschool. Clothes are handed down. My sister in law coupons like nothing I’ve ever seen. She is a regular at every flea market and garage sale in the area. No government money.

Interesting.

I have a coworker with 18 kids. No welfare. He works damn near around the clock, and the older kids have moved out of the house but ZERO government money.

My brother has eight kids (age 16 to 1yesr old). They live on a Lutheran pastors st. They homeschool. Clothes are handed down. My sister in law coupons like nothing I’ve ever seen. She is a regular at every flea market and garage sale in the area. No government money.
With that many dependents I doubt that they pay any taxes, let alone the increased share they cost.

No worries, the Hispanics will take care of that problem and then some. ;)

Meanwhile blacks with abort themselves with abandon and selfish white women will die alone with their cats gnawing on their carcass.

With that many dependents I doubt that they pay any taxes, let alone the increased share they cost
I’m nii ok t certain. The age range of the children spans more than a quarter century between the eldest and youngest and there are two or three sets of multiple births in there. The youngest is now 4 or 5 and there are only 5 or 6 left in the house (I think).

How about Moderation on Abortion?
That's not as feasible. Complications occur throughout pregnancy and many of the worse abnormalities don't show up until late in pregnancy so time limits are out. Better done as it is , case by case, decided by those involved.

No worries, the Hispanics will take care of that problem and then some. ;)

Meanwhile blacks with abort themselves with abandon and selfish white women will die alone with their cats gnawing on their carcass.
Birth Dearth is a serious problem for the economy.

Essentially, there needs to be a population to more than replace the older generation, but when there is not, the economy takes a hit. In the 1960s, there were six people of working age for every retired person. Today, the ratio is three-to-one. By 2035, it will be two-to-one.

They are attempting to import the population because the Left has killed off the population within the US.

Europe is also doing this with immigrants as they suffer from Birth Dearth.

But any Climate Cult follower will tell you, the economy of the world must fail anyway as they depopulate because prosperity makes people want to have kids.

They want us all to die.

That's not as feasible. Complications occur throughout pregnancy and many of the worse abnormalities don't show up until late in pregnancy so time limits are out. Better done as it is , case by case, decided by those involved.
Or better use Birth Control. Not only does it prevent Baby murder ,but it helps prevent VD ,AIDS , and other diseases.

Forum List

Back