Women who defy Birth Dearth

I never heard of free abortions. We don't have them in Nebraska. They passed stupid laws trying to stop all abortions. It's not working as usual.
And there is the difference. Calif gives 'em Free. Ever heard of Planned Parenthood? Nothing but an abortion clinic.

And there is the difference. Calif gives 'em Free. Ever heard of Planned Parenthood? Nothing but an abortion clinic.
Planned Parenthood is the leading women's health resource in the nation. They're doing a great job. All we need is government know-it-alls from interfering with it. Some day , hopefully in Nov. 2024 , the women of this country will let these Republican morons know exactly what they think of them. Throwing their bodies out of Congress and not allowing them to never get in the White House again.

That is only 1 of their many services. They also offer birth control education and supplies, emergency contraception ( AKA the morning after pill ) , pregnancy testing and counseling , STD testing , treatment and education , as well as testing ,treatment and education about urinary tract infections . And more...
All offered in an unbiased manner that is nonjudgmental. So-called Christian hospitals and clinics don't even offer the morning after pill to rape victims plus they'd try to lay a guilt trip on you for even asking , nevermind discussing the problem.

That is only 1 of their many services. They also offer birth control education and supplies, emergency contraception ( AKA the morning after pill ) , pregnancy testing and counseling , STD testing , treatment and education , as well as testing ,treatment and education about urinary tract infections . And more...
All offered in an unbiased manner that is nonjudgmental. So-called Christian hospitals and clinics don't even offer the morning after pill to rape victims plus they'd try to lay a guilt trip on you for even asking , nevermind discussing the problem.
A self inflicted problem. Taxpayers should NOT have to pay. And PP is 95% abortion.

A self inflicted problem. Taxpayers should NOT have to pay. And PP is 95% abortion.
It's a bargain and the government knows it. The average cost of an abortion is $750.00. it costs at least $25,000 a year for the state to house an unwanted child. If they have genetic and/ or physical and mental problems it could easily be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Which would you rather pay. The worst will most likely never be adopted. They should have never been born.

Last edited:
More like 13.7 % is about abortion. Thank GOD for that. The far-right wing nuts are shutting down more and more access for women.

It's a bargain and the government knows it. The average cost of an abortion is $750.00. it costs at least $25,000 a year for the state to house an unwanted child. If they have genetic and/ or physical and mental problems it could easily be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Which would you rather pay. The worst will most likely never be adopted. They should have never been born.
Morally I am totally against striking at life. However , things changed and life no longer is sacred. Therefore ,I leave it up to the Voters whether they want this abomination or not. As long as they PAY for it. And not me. I will not partake in murder.

So I should PAY for their bad choices?
We all do in the end. It's contracted by the government. I'll take the cheaper version not the one the republicans are pushing.. That's going to bankrupt the whole country.

If you're bringing children into this world you should be more concerned about what kind of world you are leaving for them and what kind of we quality their lives will have. It's irresponsible to do otherwise. It's also more destructive.
PURE STUPIDITY...Might as well go take poison if you are not having kids because life isn't worth it.
I am serious. that is pre-suicide.

Morally I am totally against striking at life. However , things changed and life no longer is sacred. Therefore ,I leave it up to the Voters whether they want this abomination or not. As long as they PAY for it. And not me. I will not partake in murder.
Then you NEVER held that striking against life is wrong.

Can I convince you your mother was a Nazi torturer?
Can I convince you that not all men are created equal ?
Can I convince you that situation X requires we torture 23 babies so the rest of the world can be saved ?

I am glad to know reproduction is still done somewhere. The nation is overpopulated, but we still need a next generation to do the work that only younger people can do. With rising infertility, there will be plenty of childless couples eager to adopt any surplus kids.

I am glad to know reproduction is still done somewhere. The nation is overpopulated, but we still need a next generation to do the work that only younger people can do. With rising infertility, there will be plenty of childless couples eager to adopt any surplus kids.
IT IS UNDERPOPULATED and wrongly proportioned worst of all,
In great parts of the world females are selectively aborted by ASTRONOMICAL numbers

1713353515031.png

THIS LEADS TO RAPE, KIDNAPPING, SELLING OF YOUNG DAUGHTERS ,NOT TO MENTION THAT HUGE CROWD OF YOUNG MEN WHO CAN'T FIND WIVES AND WHO CONSTITUTE THE MAIN COHORT IN ALMOST ALL VIOLENT AND OTHER CRIMES, DRUG USE, TERRORISM ETC

According to the article, about 5% of the population has large families and defies the current status quo of depopulation that governments all around the world are promoting.

With the economy the way it is, how can they afford it? But then, the government will destroy your wealth either way, so why not have more children? At least they will give you some joy in life, and who knows, they may make the world a better place.

We see in dirt poor countries people having large families, probably because they assume some won't survive in their poverty. In fact, early on in the US, people have large families with the similar attitude of offspring will succumb to illness, so have as many as you can so that some survive.

As the economy fails under the leadership of the Swamp, will the 5% of woman who are having large families increase?

So, why not make a Left winger lose their mind. Have a large family!!!

Nobody is promoting such a thing, that is just stupid,.

People should have as many kids as they feel comfortable with. For me and my wife that was 2. For my sister that was 10. And out of the 10 the 5 oldest spent much of their time growing up taking care of the 5 younger siblings. And now that they are all grown and out of the house only one of the 10 is married with kids. None of the rest want anything to do with raising kids as they spent their teen years doing that.

If you're bringing children into this world you should be more concerned about what kind of world you are leaving for them and what kind of we quality their lives will have. It's irresponsible to do otherwise. It's also more destructive.
Dear Stupid and Haughty, You do not care more about MY children than I do. Either get a sex change or grow up.

Fortunately the United States has a naturalized Hispanic population that is surging in growth , they will bear most of that burden.

Then you NEVER held that striking against life is wrong.

Can I convince you your mother was a Nazi torturer?
Can I convince you that not all men are created equal ?
Can I convince you that situation X requires we torture 23 babies so the rest of the world can be saved ?
What in HELL are you ranting about?

We all do in the end. It's contracted by the government. I'll take the cheaper version not the one the republicans are pushing.. That's going to bankrupt the whole country.
Contracted by "The Gov't?'? So they confiscate Money from Taxpayers to pay the freight of the irresponsible? With modern forms of Birth Control , there is almost no need for murdering babies. Yet this goes on. Planned Parenthood is a Butcher shop. Not only does 95% of their revenue come from Abortion ,but they harvest Stem Cells for Profit. "The Gov't" doesn't tell that dirty little secret.

Forum List

Back