Women who defy Birth Dearth

Contracted by "The Gov't?'? So they confiscate Money from Taxpayers to pay the freight of the irresponsible? With modern forms of Birth Control , there is almost no need for murdering babies. Yet this goes on. Planned Parenthood is a Butcher shop. Not only does 95% of their revenue come from Abortion ,but they harvest Stem Cells for Profit. "The Gov't" doesn't tell that dirty little secret.
Planned Parenthood is a nonprofit organization. 43% of their funding comes from government sources thanks to the Supreme Court ruling on women's rights. Planned Parenthood was founded in 1916 and isn't going anywhere soon.

Planned Parenthood is a nonprofit organization. 43% of their funding comes from government sources thanks to the Supreme Court ruling on women's rights. Planned Parenthood was founded in 1916 and isn't going anywhere soon.
Those Butchers sure make high salaries. If that ain't Profit ,what is it?

Those Butchers sure make high salaries. If that ain't Profit ,what is it?
Unless you can talk with at least a little civility I will not continue the conversation. I had to look that up. The answer is NO. $15.00 an hour for assistants , $44.00 an hour for advanced practice. Most are women and as usual women's salaries lag behind that of men's. Sad but true still in this day and age.

Unless you can talk with at least a little civility I will not continue the conversation. I had to look that up. The answer is NO. $15.00 an hour for assistants , $44.00 an hour for advanced practice. Most are women and as usual women's salaries lag behind that of men's. Sad but true still in this day and age.
It still comes down to one thing. Politically , I think the voters should decide. Personally ,I still think it is Murder. I have really thought it over. Just can't get past the fact that it strikes at life. And there it is. Funny. I am FOR Capital Punishment. One who takes a life should suffer the ultimate penalty. So I guess we have differing moral values.

As more and more Dinks continue to not have kids alot of problems will naturally go away on their own. Abortion will go away on its own as less kids are conceived.

There is a lot more to that then your spiel. On TV the fighting in the military is diverse on genders. Teh reality is mostly men dying and disabled. In domestic law enforcement and security on Tv it is diverse on genders. The reality is mostly men dying and disabled. Just to start. I tell you when the system collapses or declines enough we will go into the past in gender relations.

There is a lot more to that then your spiel. On TV the fighting in the military is diverse on genders. Teh reality is mostly men dying and disabled. In domestic law enforcement and security on Tv it is diverse on genders. The reality is mostly men dying and disabled. Just to start. I tell you when the system collapses or declines enough we will go into the past in gender relations.
Your speech didn't make much sense to me.

Forum List

Back