Barack Soetoro O'Bama NOT BLACK!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Here is the proof! I have long been saying that B.O. is NOT BLACK! He is not the descendant of Black African slaves, he never lived in the Ghetto, had to teach himself to play basketball, has to fake the "Black" patois...I am RIGHT!

We know this because MIchelle (ma belle) Obama demanded that "Black" people stay home; but this demand clearly did not apply to her husband - because he is not Black!

But at least he was born in Hawaii.

Here is the proof! I have long been saying that B.O. is NOT BLACK! He is not the descendant of Black African slaves, he never lived in the Ghetto, had to teach himself to play basketball, has to fake the "Black" patois...I am RIGHT!

We know this because MIchelle (ma belle) Obama demanded that "Black" people stay home; but this demand clearly did not apply to her husband - because he is not Black!

Obama does black like he does everything else, halfassed.

Bizzaro OP :cuckoo: WAY bizzaro.

Diga me Tonto --- when did Barack O'bama claim to be the descendant of black African slaves? Or claim to have lived in the "Ghetto [sic]"?

And doesn't literally everyone have to teach him/herself to play basketball --- or any other game?

While you're chewing on those, did it occur to you to read past your lying headline?
In the entire copy of BOTH PSAs, Michelle O'bama never once mentions the word "black" at all.

oooooooooooooopsie.

Gullible's Travels.

Want-to-Buy-a-Bridge.jpg

Last edited:

60 years ago, he would be riding the back of the bus no matter what you say

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam issued an executive order on March 30 stating that as long as social distancing practices were observed, “Engaging in outdoor activity, including exercise, provided individuals comply with social distancing requirements” was permitted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dumass, 60 years ago he was not born.

Are you sure he was born at all or did he just slither out from under a rock on the bottom of a cesspool?

Still black enough to be forced to the back
If the Obamas lived in the south when he was born, his father would have been lunched for marrying a white woman

• Thanks

If the Obamas lived in the south when he was born, his father would have been lunched for marrying a white woman

Yo sho he married dat ho?

You must be black. You seem to talk like one

You must be black. You seem to talk like one
You can hear him talking through the internet? Can you hear others as well?

Yep. And I don't think Barry WAS born in Hawaii, but that's for another thread to "talk" about. The man is definitely NOT all black, he's what people, and blacks themselves, used to refer to as "High Yella" or Mulatto.

Yep. And I don't think Barry WAS born in Hawaii, but that's for another thread to "talk" about. The man is definitely NOT all black, he's what people, and blacks themselves, used to refer to as "High Yella" or Mulatto.

Irrelevant. The headline is completely fake.

This is why I keep saying "reading is a lost art".

• Thanks

Forum List

Back