Independent Pollster: Voters Turned Off By ‘Condescending’ Harris, Pence ‘Was The Winner’

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Pollster Frank Luntz told Fox News following the vice presidential debate on Wednesday night that Vice President Mike Pence was the winner of the debate, saying that voters were turned off by Harris’ “condescending” and “abrasive” attitude toward Pence.

“The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive and condescending,” said Luntz, who analyzed reactions from voters in various swing states. “The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential. If this is a battle over style and substance — which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona — this was Mike Pence’s night.”

BJ -

Harris just comes across as the angry black woman that people simply don't gravitate to.

Mike Pence, the choice of 9 out of 10 flies.
pence.jpeg

Pollster Frank Luntz told Fox News following the vice presidential debate on Wednesday night that Vice President Mike Pence was the winner of the debate, saying that voters were turned off by Harris’ “condescending” and “abrasive” attitude toward Pence.

“The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive and condescending,” said Luntz, who analyzed reactions from voters in various swing states. “The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential. If this is a battle over style and substance — which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona — this was Mike Pence’s night.”

BJ -

Harris just comes across as the angry black woman that people simply don't gravitate to.
this luntz? lol

Mike Pence took Kamala to school. All Kamala had was lies and trying to scare voters. The fly incident was unfortunate because it momentarily distracted from an otherwise stellar and informative debate performance. But, in any event, Mike Pence did a fantastic job.

Mike Pence, the choice of 9 out of 10 flies.
View attachment 399182
Got to hand it to you you found the only thing you could get upset about.
Not upset, it's FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! The fly found the only alien in the room. Maybe aliens smell like shit? :biggrin:
You seem a little delusional and upset
I'll put you down as being not very perceptive. Have a good day!
Put me down as calling out crazy.

There will be a significant Mike Pence bump in upcoming polls...I am thinking at least 10 or so points.....

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

BJ -

Pence debate win, coronavirus recovery boost week.

1602460246269.png

62% Agree, questioning ACB on her religion is off limits.

Pence took on Harris and ate her lunch. Harris, like Biden, refused to answer the question of whether they’d try to pack the Supreme Court, and Pence made a big moment from that. Harris didn’t help herself by smirking and making up a tall tale about Honest Abe Lincoln not nominating a successor to Roger Taney in the middle of an election. (The Senate was in recess when Taney died in October 1864.)

Trump slams through COVID like Michael Jordon going for the wining bucket in an NBA final. He was back to full speed almost immediately.

Trump first canceled the stimulus/relief negotiations with Pelosi when a deal couldn’t be made because rather than helping Americans, she presented a wish list and then refused to negotiate honestly. Having failed to remove Trump with her January impeachment of him, Pelosi now wants a presidential commission established to remove Trump under the 25th Amendment. Ain’t gonna happen. Pelosi, who is often praised by her fellow Democrats as a political genius, hasn’t evidenced such a genius so far.

Biden’s hampered by folks who don't want to elect a child molester. We've had enough of him sniffing and coping feels on children.

BJ -

If I were y'all. I wouldn't listen to these pollsters. They are all fake.
Right now they know that many are losing faith in these polls. And so they are leaving a little meat on the bones by saying that Pence has won the last debate just to make y'all come back to listen to more of their brainwashing sermons. That it is use to make you think in a certain way.
Like for an example. If the polls says that 99% Blacks don't like Pres. Trump. That it will keep you from discussing what is going on to the Blacks. That you will start thinking less of them. And so if anything has happened to the Black community. You will not careless about them. You'll just think of them as being some ignorant fools that deserves to be mistreated.
That is what all of these propaganda tools are use for. To take control of your thoughts. To have you all to think in a certain way, and to have you fight their fight for them.

BJ -

Yeah, I like Pence, I respect him, I think he's smart and has a lot of integrity, but he suffers from that Dole Syndrome that always overshadows the GOP, like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell and McCain: they might make the best presidents the world has ever seen but they are just too low energy, stiff and dry to connect with the people on an emotional level and ever be POPULAR.

Has anyone ever seen Pence smile?

BJ -

Yeah, I like Pence, I respect him, I think he's smart and has a lot of integrity, but he suffers from that Dole Syndrome that always overshadows the GOP, like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell and McCain: they might make the best presidents the world has ever seen but they are just too low energy, stiff and dry to connect with the people on an emotional level and ever be POPULAR.

1602468882039.png

1602468987767.png

BJ -

View attachment 400418
View attachment 400420

I should have said laugh. The one picture shows mild amusement, the second can hardly be called a "smile." Pence looks like about as much fun as a box of old shoes.

BJ -

If I were y'all. I wouldn't listen to these pollsters. They are all fake.
Right now they know that many are losing faith in these polls. And so they are leaving a little meat on the bones by saying that Pence has won the last debate just to make y'all come back to listen to more of their brainwashing sermons. That it is use to make you think in a certain way.
Like for an example. If the polls says that 99% Blacks don't like Pres. Trump. That it will keep you from discussing what is going on to the Blacks. That you will start thinking less of them. And so if anything has happened to the Black community. You will not careless about them. You'll just think of them as being some ignorant fools that deserves to be mistreated.
That is what all of these propaganda tools are use for. To take control of your thoughts. To have you all to think in a certain way, and to have you fight their fight for them.

I laugh

BJ -

View attachment 400418
View attachment 400420

I should have said laugh. The one picture shows mild amusement, the second can hardly be called a "smile." Pence looks like about as much fun as a box of old shoes.

President Trump is enough fun for both of them.

Forum List

Back