Barack Soetoro O'Bama NOT BLACK!

I told IM2 that obama wasn't black but he didn't believe me.

Obamawhite1.jpg

Obama chose to identify as more or less "black", so I guess he is. But he does a pretty half assed job of it. He doesn't speak Jive, he doesn't wear the traditional African kufi hat, doesn't wear his pants in the traditional black "sagging" style.

View attachment 331163

If this guy was on a deadbeat dad or wanted poster none of the racists here would be talking about his white mom. Obama is black.

My wife's mom was Japanese.

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Also half Caucasian. Obama is half African American and half Caucasian.
When your wife is ordered to the back of the bus and segregated, she can talk about half Caucasian

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 331163

If this guy was on a deadbeat dad or wanted poster none of the racists here would be talking about his white mom. Obama is black.

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

I hear he is a Kenyan Muslim

His Literary Agents said he was born in Kenya, and Sharia Law states that the son of a muslim is legally a muslim, and Obama claimed to be the scion of a powerful Kenya family which is muslim

Obama chose to identify as more or less "black", so I guess he is. But he does a pretty half assed job of it. He doesn't speak Jive, he doesn't wear the traditional African kufi hat, doesn't wear his pants in the traditional black "sagging" style.
Obama is black. And blacks don't really do all that shit you posted. Dumb ass racist.

Here is the proof! I have long been saying that B.O. is NOT BLACK! He is not the descendant of Black African slaves, he never lived in the Ghetto, had to teach himself to play basketball, has to fake the "Black" patois...I am RIGHT!

We know this because MIchelle (ma belle) Obama demanded that "Black" people stay home; but this demand clearly did not apply to her husband - because he is not Black!

But at least he was born in Hawaii.
Yep. And I don't think Barry WAS born in Hawaii, but that's for another thread to "talk" about. The man is definitely NOT all black, he's what people, and blacks themselves, used to refer to as "High Yella" or Mulatto.
I don’t want to get into this thing if he is black or not,no comment since I don’t know anything about it,but anybody who stillthinks Barry sotoro Obama was born in Hawaii instead of Kenya is a fucking idiot :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

His Literary Agents said he was born in Kenya, and Sharia Law states that the son of a muslim is legally a muslim, and Obama claimed to be the scion of a powerful Kenya family which is muslim
Dude this troll is a shill for the government,don’t bother with a truthful discussion with him how Barry was born in Kenya,he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong on any yes any topic.

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Literary Agents are recognized around the world as the certifying agents for births
Our Constitution recognizes Sharia Law as overriding personal choice in religious belief

• Thanks
View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Dude this troll is a shill for the government,don’t bother with a truthful discussion with him how Barry was born in Kenya,he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong on any yes any topic.

Oswald acted alone in killing JFK

• Thanks
View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Literary Agents are recognized around the world as the certifying agents for births
Our Constitution recognizes Sharia Law as overriding personal choice in religious belief

Actually, the ACLU fought against Oklahoma Referendum that prohibited Sharia Law in their jurisdiction.

And Literary Agents get their information from their clients. If they say that someone was born in Kenya or whatever, its worthy to be investigated, and that's all the the birthers did. Look into it, and they were condemned for it. BTW, Donald Trump determined that Obama's statement through his literary agents was a fib- B. Hussein O was actually born in Hawaii. The Obama Gimmick that Barry Soetoro came up with to sell books was just bullshit.

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Oswald acted alone in killing JFK

Did Donald Trump actually shoot JFK? Did he kidnap the Lindbergh baby too?

My HEADLINE above was "Tongue-in-Cheek," not intended to be taken seriously, in context.

However...

I have long maintained that The Exalted Former President is not, and has never been "Black," in the way that that term is used and understood in America today. Certainly, he has dark skin, and as mentioned above, his appearance would certainly have relegated him to the "back of the bus" in earlier times, BUT he has NONE of the shared background and shared experiences of American "Blacks." Born in Hawaii to a white woman and an absentee father, he never lived in a ghetto, never experienced economic privation, rarely experienced any sort of discrimination...indeed, if one is keeping score, he BENEFITTED from discrimination more than he was harmed by it. Had he been a "white" person attending Occidental, there is no way in hell he ever would have gotten into Columbia as a transfer student or gotten into Harvard Law School. He never learned to speak with the "Black" patois and had to learn it as an adult. And of course, he is not descended from Black African slaves, as virtually all American "Blacks" are.

He is about as "Black" as Gary Player (retired professional golfer) is "African American." Literally true, but essentially false.

And ironically, we have the real possibility that Sleepy Joe will nominate yet another non-Black - Senator K. Harris (D-CA) - as his running mate.

Can't they find a real Black person to run?

I'm thinking about starting a tread titled Trump isn't Orange.

Forum List

Back