The racist left hate the black Bill and love the white Bill.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

1. Eileen Wellstone (1969)​

Allegation: Sexual assault

An article published on a site called Capitol Hill Blue in 1999 asserted that "Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted

2. Anonymous female student at Yale University (1972)​

The same article on Capitol Hill Blue further alleges that "a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue ... confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name."
her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case."

3. Anonymous female student at the University of Arkansas (1974)​

Again from Capitol Hill Blue: "A female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students."

4. Anonymous female lawyer (1977)​

According to Roger Morris in his book "Partners in Power." "A young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her. Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980 Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. 'If you ever approach her,' he told the governor, 'I’ll kill you.'Not even seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly apologized and duly promised never to bother her again."

5. Juanita Broaddrick (1978)​

Allegation: Rape

Since-deleted reports stated Broaddrick had "claimed that Bill raped her when she was a volunteer on his campaign for governor while she was at a nursing student conference in Little Rock. She claimed that he forced himself on her while she screamed 'please stop,'and he bit her lip. Norma Rodgers, a friend who was sharing a hotel room with Broaddrick during the conference, confirmed her claims that she had been sexually assaulted. Broaddrick did not come forward with the claims for two decades, claiming she was intimidated and ashamed."

6. Carolyn Moffet (1979)​

Moffet has stated for the record that "she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. 'When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room.'”

7. Paula Jones (1991)​

Allegation: Sexual harassment

Paula Corbin Jones was an Arkansas state employee when she claims then-Governor Clinton had her summoned by a State Trooper to meet with him in a hotel room. She filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton in 1994 after an article in The American Spectator alleged that she had once offered to be Clinton's mistress.

While offering her testimony under penalty of perjury on November 12, 1997, Jones shared details highly reminiscent of the pattern mentioned by other accusers, including this following excerpt:

"He came over by the wingback chair close to where I was at. Then it's like he wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying to him. Then he goes, 'Oh, I love the way your hair flows down your back. And I was watching you,' and stuff like that. Downstairs. And then he did it again. Then he started — he pulled me over to him while he was leaning up against the wingback chair and he took his hands and was running them up my culottes. And they were long. They were down to my knees. They were long, dressy culottes. And he had his hand up, going up to my middle pelvic area, and he was kissing me on the neck, you know, and trying to kiss me on the lips and I wouldn't let him. And then I backed back. I said, 'Stop it. You know, I'm not this kind of girl.' I mean. And it still — and then I ran right over to where the couch was. I thought what am I going to do? I was trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. I was trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. After the second time — after the first time, I had rebuffed him. And then when I got over there and I kind of sat right there by the end of the couch on the — seemed like on the armchair part. And the next thing you know it, I turn around because he was kind of back over here, and he come over there, pulled his pants down, sat down and asked me to perform oral sex… He asked me would I kiss it. He goes — you know, I can see the look on his face right now. He asked me, 'Would you kiss it for me?' I mean, it was disgusting."

When asked during a 1994 interview with Sam Donaldson if she would be willing to take a lie detector test, Jones responded, "Yes, I have taken one."

Not only did Jones take a polygraph test, she'd passed. And she felt Clinton should be asked to do the same. "Why wouldn't he if he's telling the truth? He should be more than willing to if he's telling the truth."

Donaldson's shameful reply?

"But wouldn't that turn it into a circus? ... What do you want from Bill Clinton?"

"A public apology," Jones replied.

8. Sandra Allen James (1991)

Allegation:
Sexual assault

Back to Capitol Hill Blue, political fundraiser James alleged that Clinton "pinned [her] against a wall and stuck his hands up her dress. She screamed so loud that the Arkansas State Police knocked on the hotel door and asked if everything was okay. When she told her Democratic fundraising boss about the incident, he told her to 'keep your mouth shut.'"

9. Christy Zercher (1992)​

In Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson's book, "Dereliction of Duty", he states that Zercher, then a female stewardess on Air Force One, "complained that Clinton 'sexually molested' and 'cornered' her on [a] flight. Per Patterson, the woman only “wanted an apology.'"

10. Kathleen Willey (1993)​

Willey claims that when she was working as a volunteer in the White House social office, Clinton "fondled her breast and placed her hand on his clothed, erect penis in the Oval Office while she was asking him for a White House job."

An article titled "The Trashing Of Clinton's Women" published in The Village Voice in 1999 closed with this:

"The president’s acolytes — such as Alan Dershowitz — continually bray, 'Sex lies! It’s all sex lies!' They insist that these thrown-away women are making all this up, including the threats and intimidation. But is every one of these women lying?"

That is an excellent question. Indeed.

---------------------------------

The best is how the National Organization of (left wing) Women attacked the accusers. They made fun of Paula Jones's looks. Attacked Juanita Broderick despite her fat lip.

If it wasn't for that blue dress, they still would be yelling that blowinsky was a liar.

Yet, they hate the black Bill and claim they believe all of the accusers. All of them without any question.

What racists.

Last edited:
The racist left are still attacking the black Bill but they still love the white Bill.

What racists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back