Barack Soetoro O'Bama NOT BLACK!

View attachment 331163

If this guy was on a deadbeat dad or wanted poster none of the racists here would be talking about his white mom. Obama is black.

My wife's mom was Japanese.

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Also half Caucasian. Obama is half African American and half Caucasian.
I hear he is a Kenyan Muslim

His Literary Agents said he was born in Kenya, and Sharia Law states that the son of a muslim is legally a muslim, and Obama claimed to be the scion of a powerful Kenya family which is muslim
Dude this troll is a shill for the government,don’t bother with a truthful discussion with him how Barry was born in Kenya,he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong on any yes any topic.
As usual the shill agent and his butt buddy pooper can only laugh in defeat when the truth is told about shill wrongwingwer :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

View attachment 331163

If this guy was on a deadbeat dad or wanted poster none of the racists here would be talking about his white mom. Obama is black.

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

His Literary Agents said he was born in Kenya, and Sharia Law states that the son of a muslim is legally a muslim, and Obama claimed to be the scion of a powerful Kenya family which is muslim
Dude this troll is a shill for the government,don’t bother with a truthful discussion with him how Barry was born in Kenya,he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being proven wrong on any yes any topic.

Oswald acted alone in killing JFK

Did Donald Trump actually shoot JFK? Did he kidnap the Lindbergh baby too?
His logic is almost as bad as that in the fact he believes everything the government tells him,he honestly believes in the magic bullet theory of the the governments,even after all these yeasts,i. Not kidding,he must get drunk everyday at all hours of the day:lmao::auiqs.jpg:im serious,e
He even thinks the rams are still in st louis, and I am not joking on that one either,just ask him and you’ll see what I mean :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :cuckoo:

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

His logic is almost as bad as that in the fact he believes everything the government tells him,he honestly believes in the magic bullet theory of the the governments,even after all these yeasts,i. Not kidding,he must get drunk everyday at all hours of the day:lmao::auiqs.jpg:im serious,e
He even thinks the rams are still in st louis, and I am not joking on that one either,just ask him and you’ll see what I mean :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :cuckoo:
Oswald fired three shots and the last one blew JFKs head off

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Oswald fired 2 shots from behind him and one shot in front of him.The one he shot him from the front killed him.Excellant marksman he was.

There are a lot of mulattos out there. They ain't mulattos when they are committing crimes. They ain't mulattos when they are standing in the welfare line. They ain't mulattos when they are walking in a grocery store with a kid and no man. So they ain't mulatto when they were president.

There are a lot of mulattos out there. They ain't mulattos when they are committing crimes. They ain't mulattos when they are standing in the welfare line. They ain't mulattos when they are walking in a grocery store with a kid and no man. So they ain't mulatto when they were president.
No.thems negroes you're talking about.

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

You still live in his head rent free. You really get him going. He claims to have me on ignore but he keeps mentioning me. Not sure why we get in his tiny head so often.

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Oswald fired 2 shots from behind him and one shot in front of him.The one he shot him from the front killed him.Excellant marksman he was.
Another magic bullet idiot :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No.thems negroes you're talking about.
View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

another stupid fuck troll that has penetrated this site paid to troll and post lies. The only other thing you left out in your excellent imitation of shill wrongwingers. Instant babbling here everyday,,is that you forgot to include as well in your ramblings that the rams still play in St. Louis as well,then you would for sure be a perfect imitation of shill wrongwingers babble and ramblings he posts all,the time of proven lies :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Half.

That's right.

So, any claims that is actually Japanese would be . . .

WRONG.

Correct?
Still would have gotten her locked up,in WWII

View attachment 331163

Her dad was Caucasian.

If my wife Japanese now?
Half Asian

Half.

That's right.

So, any claims that is actually Japanese would be . . .

WRONG.

Correct?
Still would have gotten her locked up,in WWII

I doubt it.

She looks Hispanic and she doesn't speak a word of Japanese.

Here is the proof! I have long been saying that B.O. is NOT BLACK! He is not the descendant of Black African slaves, he never lived in the Ghetto, had to teach himself to play basketball, has to fake the "Black" patois...I am RIGHT!

We know this because MIchelle (ma belle) Obama demanded that "Black" people stay home; but this demand clearly did not apply to her husband - because he is not Black!

But at least he was born in Hawaii.
Who ever claimed he is an “African-American” of slavery descent? His father was an African Muslim, his mom a dumb white broad. He has always been a mulatto.

Correct! Barry's only claim to fame is he is the first Mulatto to become President of the United States of America.
Ah, a rare moment of honesty from a racist puke. What this shows is that this was enough for you to hate him from the first moment you saw him on your television.

Correct! Barry's only claim to fame is he is the first Mulatto to become President of the United States of America.
Ah, a rare moment of honesty from a racist puke. What this shows is that this was enough for you to hate him from the first moment you saw him on your television.

What's "racist" about acknowledging the admitted racial heritage of #44?

What's "racist" about acknowledging the admitted racial heritage of #44?
I'm sorry, I didn't make that out. The internet connection between here and Russia must be on the fritz.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back