At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Just another day in America

And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.
Ya we should give up a right cause less then a percent of a percent of the population misuse it. I guess since voting is misused you want us to give that up too right? How about free speech that is misused all the time and causes death at times shall we ban it too?

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.
Ya we should give up a right cause less then a percent of a percent of the population misuse it. I guess since voting is misused you want us to give that up too right? How about free speech that is misused all the time and causes death at times shall we ban it too?
Why did you feel the need to type that? We all know you're fine with it.

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.

Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.
For liberty? You’re damn right!
No need to confirm. We all know you're fine with it.
For liberty? You’re damn right! Coward.

71BA609B-65CA-4005-9293-AC4F11CE0A48.png

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.
And yet it is always the left that is behind the shootings... :dunno:

No it's not. That's a damn lie.
No..what I said was (sadly) a “damn” fact. I can’t even remember the last time there was a mass shooting done by someone who didn’t have radical left-wing views.

You don't get out much do you?

The only fact seems to be is he doesn't seem to have much of a memory.

NYPD sending cops to all news agencies....

Terrorism, then? It's in Annapolis; I got a breaking news blip on my computer, I'm in Maryland. guess I'd better turn on the TV. Darn, one thing after the other; I wasn't through with the Kennedy retirement yet.

Capitol Press has a big building; good thing the shooter was outside, not inside.

I'm not far away in Maryland and have the Baltimore CBS coverage on. No motive or ID on the shooter yet that I know of.Any comments as to who or why are total speculation.
They gotta get with Zuckerberg first to pull down the guys social media page before releasing a name, and telling us the correct “story”.

Maxine waters

View attachment 201668

Maxine Watters has not attacked the media.

She is inciting violence..so is the huff post

Fuck Civility | HuffPost

Fuck Civility

Illustration: Damon Dahlen/HuffPost Photos: Getty
This week, in a 5-4 ruling of the conservative majority, the Supreme Court dealt a stinging, bigoted blow to justice and equality, ruling for President Donald Trump’s travel ban ― a ban that lower courts ruled unconstitutional by virtue of Trump’s repeated hateful and discriminatory statements against Muslims. A 5-4 anti-abortion ruling came the same day, one day after a ruling allowing racial gerrymandering of congressional districts. And then came Wednesday’s stunning attack on public sector labor unions, another 5-4 ruling.

As if all that isn’t horrifying enough, Justice Anthony Kennedy ― the swing vote on so many issues, including marriage equality and LGBTQ rights ― announced he is retiring, handing Trump the opportunity to put another hard-right justice on the court

When did he ever say that?

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.

What exactly has she said, verbatim?

Maxine waters

View attachment 201668

Maxine Watters has not attacked the media.

She is inciting violence..so is the huff post

Fuck Civility | HuffPost

Fuck Civility

Illustration: Damon Dahlen/HuffPost Photos: Getty
This week, in a 5-4 ruling of the conservative majority, the Supreme Court dealt a stinging, bigoted blow to justice and equality, ruling for President Donald Trump’s travel ban ― a ban that lower courts ruled unconstitutional by virtue of Trump’s repeated hateful and discriminatory statements against Muslims. A 5-4 anti-abortion ruling came the same day, one day after a ruling allowing racial gerrymandering of congressional districts. And then came Wednesday’s stunning attack on public sector labor unions, another 5-4 ruling.

As if all that isn’t horrifying enough, Justice Anthony Kennedy ― the swing vote on so many issues, including marriage equality and LGBTQ rights ― announced he is retiring, handing Trump the opportunity to put another hard-right justice on the court

This is about an active shooter incident, lots of injuries, dead people, in an attack on journalists. Fuck civility all right. Shoot people.

When did he ever say that?

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news

More than likely, it's a right wing nut job like you wearing a MAGA hat.

Forum List

Back