At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.
More than likely, it's a right wing nut job like you wearing a MAGA hat.

It could just as easily be a disgruntled ex/lover/employee going postal.

Funny, you're proud to not care about the deaths of innocents, and you call others cowards. The world will be a better place when you're gone.
Tragically, you’re proud to not care about the death of the U.S. Constitution and liberty. Both of which, hundreds of thousands gave their lives for. And you want to voluntarily surrender it because you’re a coward. The U.S. will be a much better place when you’re gone.

NYPD sending cops to all news agencies....

Terrorism, then? It's in Annapolis; I got a breaking news blip on my computer, I'm in Maryland. guess I'd better turn on the TV. Darn, one thing after the other; I wasn't through with the Kennedy retirement yet.

Capitol Press has a big building; good thing the shooter was outside, not inside.

I'm not far away in Maryland and have the Baltimore CBS coverage on. No motive or ID on the shooter yet that I know of.Any comments as to who or why are total speculation.
They gotta get with Zuckerberg first to pull down the guys social media page before releasing a name, and telling us the correct “story”.
Try it and see what you get. The very moment they announce the shooters name; try to grab his face book page. It’s usually already down. Is amazing how quick they move on things like this.

Funny, you're proud to not care about the deaths of innocents, and you call others cowards. The world will be a better place when you're gone.
Tragically, you’re proud to not care about the death of the U.S. Constitution and liberty. Both of which, hundreds of thousands gave their lives for. And you want to voluntarily surrender it because you’re a coward. The U.S. will be a much better place when you’re gone.

Maybe we should be caring about the people in this shooting first.

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.

I'm just shocked a car wasn't used instead of a gun.

Maxine Waters has absolutely nothing to do with this.

For some reason I was not allowed to post my comment on the other thread dealing with this shooting (I don't know why), so I will say it here on this one:

I am not surprised at this latest tragedy, and the horror of the loss of life.

Something really is going radically wrong in our society.
Annapolis is under an hour's ride. Just yesterday I learned that a Lutheran church in Annandale, Fairfax, VA. has been invaded and vandalized at least seven times since last month. Glass shattered, etc. I understand that before the most recent occurrence, damage had been confined to the basement, with one church member being attacked with a fire extinguisher. In the latest episode, the upstairs church sanctuary was attacked, with cushions in the pews torn open, prayer candles smashed, and vile messages containing the words "you are going to hell," nazi swastikas drawn on the walls, and references to n*ggers written on the walls.

I live in Fairfax County There have been other incidents in which racist flyers from the KKK and white supremacists have been left in citizens' mailboxes in the middle of the night, all anonymous. There are some really, really sick people running around in our community, and they must be caught, convicted, and sentenced. It is very frightening that these gangs are running loose to victimize decent Americans.

You're proud to support gun massacres. Jesus Christ...

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

When did he ever say that?
Just another day in America

And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news

The General Social Survey is run by an anti gun extremist, who has stated he hopes his polls will help politicians ban guns....

NBC Poll: Does Gun Ownership Increase Or Decrease Safety? Anti-Gun Activists Won't Like The Results.

nearly 6 in 10 Americans believe that getting guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens increases safety.

"In the poll, 58 percent agree with the statement that gun ownership does more to increase safety by allowing law-abiding citizens to protect themselves," NBC News reports. "By contrast, 38 percent say that gun ownership reduces safety by giving too many people access to firearms, increasing the chances for accidental misuse."

------

NBC notes that the overall result is a "reversal" of the findings of a 1999 survey that found that 52 percent of respondents believed gun ownership reduced safety. The more positive perspective on gun ownership is partly reflected in gun ownership trends: "47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, which is up from 44 percent in 1999."

On the General Social Survey...

Is gun ownership really down in America? | Fox News

Surely, gun control advocates such as GSS director Tom Smith view this decline as a good thing. In a 2003 book of mine, I quoted Smith as saying that the large drop in gun ownership would “make it easier for politicians to do the right thing on guns” and pass more restrictive regulations.

Other gun control advocates have mentioned to me that they hope that if people believe fewer people own guns, that may cause others to rethink their decision to own one themselves. It is part of the reason they dramatically exaggerate the risks of having guns in the home.

The Associated Press and Time ignored other polls by Gallup and ABC News/Washington Post.

These polls show that gun ownership rates have been flat over the same period. According to Gallup, household gun ownership has ranged from 51 percent in 1994 to 34 percent in 1999. In 2014, it was at 42 percent – comparable to the 43-45 percent figures during the 1970s.

A 2011 Gallup poll with the headline “Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993” appears to have gotten no news coverage.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

There are other measures that suggest that we should be very careful of relying too heavily on polling to gauge the level of gun ownership. For example, the nationally number of concealed handgun permits has soared over the last decade: rising from about 2.7 million in 1999 to 4.6 million in 2007 to 11.1 million in 2014.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) shows that the number of gun purchases has grown dramatically over time –doubling from 2006 to 2014.

You must be praying pretty hard for that...

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

When did he ever say that?
Just another day in America

And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news

The General Social Survey is run by an anti gun extremist, who has stated he hopes his polls will help politicians ban guns....

NBC Poll: Does Gun Ownership Increase Or Decrease Safety? Anti-Gun Activists Won't Like The Results.

nearly 6 in 10 Americans believe that getting guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens increases safety.

"In the poll, 58 percent agree with the statement that gun ownership does more to increase safety by allowing law-abiding citizens to protect themselves," NBC News reports. "By contrast, 38 percent say that gun ownership reduces safety by giving too many people access to firearms, increasing the chances for accidental misuse."

------

NBC notes that the overall result is a "reversal" of the findings of a 1999 survey that found that 52 percent of respondents believed gun ownership reduced safety. The more positive perspective on gun ownership is partly reflected in gun ownership trends: "47 percent of American adults say they have a firearm in the household, which is up from 44 percent in 1999."

On the General Social Survey...

Is gun ownership really down in America? | Fox News

Surely, gun control advocates such as GSS director Tom Smith view this decline as a good thing. In a 2003 book of mine, I quoted Smith as saying that the large drop in gun ownership would “make it easier for politicians to do the right thing on guns” and pass more restrictive regulations.

Other gun control advocates have mentioned to me that they hope that if people believe fewer people own guns, that may cause others to rethink their decision to own one themselves. It is part of the reason they dramatically exaggerate the risks of having guns in the home.

The Associated Press and Time ignored other polls by Gallup and ABC News/Washington Post.

These polls show that gun ownership rates have been flat over the same period. According to Gallup, household gun ownership has ranged from 51 percent in 1994 to 34 percent in 1999. In 2014, it was at 42 percent – comparable to the 43-45 percent figures during the 1970s.

A 2011 Gallup poll with the headline “Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993” appears to have gotten no news coverage.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

There are other measures that suggest that we should be very careful of relying too heavily on polling to gauge the level of gun ownership. For example, the nationally number of concealed handgun permits has soared over the last decade: rising from about 2.7 million in 1999 to 4.6 million in 2007 to 11.1 million in 2014.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) shows that the number of gun purchases has grown dramatically over time –doubling from 2006 to 2014.
Every poll reported on in your post was run by pro gun extremists

I'm just shocked a car wasn't used instead of a gun.

Yes......if they had used a rental truck they would have killed more people...

I care about people first.
No you don’t. Because of you did, you would be fanatical about the U.S. Constitution (which has done more to protect people than anything in world history).

What you truly care about are your feelings. Being self-absorbed is the #1 trait of the left, after all.

Forum List

Back