CNN: Trump Would Win if Election Was Today

Yes, Biden is doing a fantastic job.
At destroying America.
If you believe trump's big lie, it doesn't take much to get you to believe all that other crap he spouts. Biden is doing fine even if you want to pretend he's not.

Sad thing is that the Dem Leaders aren't thinking 'Shit man! We gotta get Biden to do something real about the economy and the border, dope him up and get him on the campaign trail, and try to find ways to improve his image!'

No.

They are thinking, 'Shit man! We gotta convict this guy, quick!'

Sad thing is that the Dem Leaders aren't thinking 'Shit man! We gotta get Biden to do something real about the economy and the border, dope him up and get him on the campaign trail, and try to find ways to improve his image!'

No.

They are thinking, 'Shit man! We gotta convict this guy, quick!'
All fascists think that way.

Only difference between NAZIS and Democrats is NAZIS is NAZIS wore cool uniforms.

Thread 'Nazism Is Taking Over America'
Nazism Is Taking Over America
Uh-huh. Which of your alt-right media masters sent that talking point out?
The majority of the Nazi's...are welcome in the Republican party. And that's where the bulk of the antisemitism comes from.

You gave them a home.
Own it.

Uh-huh. Which of your alt-right media masters sent that talking point out?
The majority of the Nazi's...are welcome in the Republican party. And that's where the bulk of the antisemitism comes from.

You gave them a home.
Own it.
You can’t rebut one of the many points because it’s true, the American Left are just Nazis without the cool uniforms.

You can’t rebut one of the many points because it’s true, the American Left are just Nazis without the cool uniforms.
As always, you are so full of shit, it's leaking out your ears.

I didn't see any Democrats at the "Jews will not replace us" march in 2017....or any other Nazi gathering.
These people are yours. Own them.

Bottom line, your claim that she had Parkinsons and would be dead soon was made up bullshit. All you have is lies.
Please show me where I claimed she had Parkinsons. I do not remember that, and I think you are incorrect, but I wont jump to calling you a liar.

Do you often confuse being incorrect with lying? If so, you might want to work on that so that you can participate in message boards with civility.

Thank you,
Jim

Please show me where I claimed she had Parkinsons. I do not remember that, and I think you are incorrect, but I wont jump to calling you a liar.

Do you often confuse being incorrect with lying? If so, you might want to work on that so that you can participate in message boards with civility.

Thank you,
Jim
Unknowingly making false claims can be nothing more than being incorrect. Knowingly making false claims is lying. I assumed you knew that.

Unknowingly making false claims can be nothing more than being incorrect. Knowingly making false claims is lying. I assumed you knew that.

So you falsely accused me of saying things I did not even say, and you even called me a liar for this false claim of yours. Does that make you a hypocrite, a liar, or both?

It seems to me that you are another low-integrity USMB poster who cannot admit when you are wrong.

Last edited:
So you falsely accused me of saying things I did not even say, and you even called me a liar for this false claim of yours. Does that make you a hypocrite, a liar, or both?

It seems to me that you are another low-integrity USMB poster who cannot admit when you are wrong.
It makes me possibly mistaken for making a reasonable assumption. The group you are so fundamentally associated with was adamant that Hillary had Parkinson's disease and would die soon. Good for you if you didn't fall for that particular conspiracy theory, but you've gotta admit a MAGA such as yourself not following your party line is quite unusual.

Forum List

Back