At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

• Banned
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." - Harlan Ellison, writer at Capital Gazette, RIP

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.

... Waiting for the politics

tenor.gif

NYPD sending cops to all news agencies....

Terrorism, then? It's in Annapolis; I got a breaking news blip on my computer, I'm in Maryland. guess I'd better turn on the TV. Darn, one thing after the other; I wasn't through with the Kennedy retirement yet.

Capitol Press has a big building; good thing the shooter was outside, not inside.

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.
First, would you quote a REAL news source?

First, would you quote a REAL news source?
So you can get your rocks off to this? Gross. Don't do it WC.

Forum List

Back