At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Just another day in America

And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.
Ahh yes hypocrite cry foul at the claim Waters caused it while equally with out proof claim Trump caused it.

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

Maxine waters

maxine-waters-selma-bridge-crossing-2018-e4f9106226a9ac68.jpg

NYPD sending cops to all news agencies....

Terrorism, then? It's in Annapolis; I got a breaking news blip on my computer, I'm in Maryland. guess I'd better turn on the TV. Darn, one thing after the other; I wasn't through with the Kennedy retirement yet.

Capitol Press has a big building; good thing the shooter was outside, not inside.

I'm not far away in Maryland and have the Baltimore CBS coverage on. No motive or ID on the shooter yet that I know of.Any comments as to who or why are total speculation.

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands".

Who's hoping for what?

Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?

Forum List

Back