3 dead as Ohio tornadoes prompt mass casualty response in Logan County

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

At least three people are dead as a result of a series of severe storms ravaged Ohio on Thursday night, spawning a series of 20 tornado warnings across the state and knocking out power to thousands.For the second time in as many weeks, storms and likely tornadoes tore through Ohio.

Authorities in Logan County are dealing with a mass casualty incident where at least three people died in suspected tornado that struck a trailer park near Indian Lake, located about 70 miles northwest of Columbus.

Logan County Sheriff Randy Dodds said the number of deaths could increase as rescue efforts continue.

"It's one hell of a mess up there," Dodds said. "It looks like a war zone."

BB1jWVtA.img

Damn, it’s was a long night for Ohio.

Lots of tornadoes.

I am hearing that, that particular cell produced a mile wide monster.....I don't know if it's been categorized yet.

Red State Ohio is getting their Global Warming slap in the face.

This winter’s record warmth provided the key ingredient for a Midwest outbreak of deadly tornadoes and damaging gorilla hail that hit parts of the Midwest Wednesday and Thursday, tornado experts said.

You were kind of being a cynical asshole, but there are already supposed experts making those claims apparently.

You were kind of being a cynical asshole, but there are already supposed experts making those claims apparently.
I don't think so, democrats want all political opponents dead.

Prove me wrong

Red State Ohio is getting their Global Warming slap in the face.
What kind of a low-life fucking asshole uses a disaster like the one that befell these poor people to try and score political points? You're a fucking disgrace.

Forum List

Back