At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

You don't get out much do you?
It’s easy to post snarky comments. Clearly much harder when you have something concrete to back it up. Let me know when you’re ready to give me an exact name with an exact incident. I won’t hold my breath.

Look up mass shootings.
Clearly you can’t! :laugh:

Game over.

There is no game when you are delusional enough to think all mass shootings are by leftists. Las Vegas, Charleston Church shooting - hardly leftists.

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.
More than likely, it's a right wing nut job like you wearing a MAGA hat.

And that upsets you why?

I care about people first.
No you don’t. Because of you did, you would be fanatical about the U.S. Constitution (which has done more to protect people than anything in world history).

What you truly care about are your feelings. Being self-absorbed is the #1 trait of the left, after all.

You don't know much about the left. You only know labels. The Constitution is nothing without the people. By the people and for the people. But unless you care about the people it's just a piece of paper.

You're proud to support gun massacres. Jesus Christ...
You’re actually proud to support mass genocide by governments. Good God.
It's been the right proposing that. Those evil Muslims and all... not surprised that you'd support genocides since you support gun massacres.
Not surprised that you support muslims and their oppressive abuse of women, mass murder, and the rest. Fits in line with your government genocide views.

Checking to see if the paper dared to draw a little picture of that false pedophile prophet of theirs.

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

When did he ever say that?
Just another day in America

And the anti gunners....

I hope it was a Trump supporter.

I hope it was a white guy.

I hope it was a conservative.

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

And since the 1990s, as more Americans have owned and carried guns....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news
UPDATE: Gun ownership remains at 47%, but that probably underestimates the true rate - Crime Prevention Research Center

You don't get out much do you?
It’s easy to post snarky comments. Clearly much harder when you have something concrete to back it up. Let me know when you’re ready to give me an exact name with an exact incident. I won’t hold my breath.

Look up mass shootings.
Clearly you can’t! :laugh:

Game over.

There is no game when you are delusional enough to think all mass shootings are by leftists. Las Vegas, Charleston Church shooting - hardly leftists.

No one knows anything about the Vegas shooting..... you could ask Steve Scalisce, the Republican shot by the bernie sanders supporting, left wing democrat....

Meanwhile the OP started out with "Maxine Waters has blood on her hands". Who's hoping for what? Don't you ever get sick of this shit or do you just keep pumping in the sewage?
In all fairness Coyote - Maxine has been advocating for violence daily now. It’s not terribly unreasonable to suspect this was one of her minions.

You must be praying pretty hard for that...
Praying? Nah, I don't believe in sky pixies.

You're proud to support gun massacres. Jesus Christ...
You’re actually proud to support mass genocide by governments. Good God.
It's been the right proposing that. Those evil Muslims and all... not surprised that you'd support genocides since you support gun massacres.
Not surprised that you support muslims and their oppressive abuse of women, mass murder, and the rest. Fits in line with your government genocide views.
You didn't even deny wanting that genocide. You're really exposing yourself here today.

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.
one must first wait for fucking evidence of what happened.

you seem to be waiting on how to link it to trump.

It could just as easily be a disgruntled ex/lover/employee going postal.
I'm just shocked a car wasn't used instead of a gun.

Yes......if they had used a rental truck they would have killed more people...
It probably would've been tough getting it up the stairs or in an elevator, don't you think?

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

Meanwhile, guns in the U.S. are used 2.4 million times a year to stop people like this.....according to the CDC....wast he Newpaper a gun free zone?
The only thing I hope it doesn't happen again. It will of course. Small price you and too many are more than happy to pay.

The price....

11,004 gun murders, mainly in democrat controlled voting districts, 70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Each year, according to the CDC, 2.4 million Americans use their legal guns to stop murder, rape and robbery......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The price we pay is from the democrats releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail to go back to their democrat neighborhoods and shoot people...control criminals by keeping them in jail for long periods of time, and the gun murder rate goes down even lower...
blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news
Your chart is wrong according to the Government 49 percent of households own firearms.

Like I posted....

They hope it was a Trump supporter.

They hope it was a white dude...or a "White" hispanic, at least.

They hope he was listening to Rush or Hannity as he was doing the shooting.

They hope he used an AR-15.

They hope it wasn't a minority who used a gun that wasn't an AR-15...

And the anti gunners....

I hope he used an AR-15.

The price....

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

blog_gun_ownership.jpg

Great news
UPDATE: Gun ownership remains at 47%, but that probably underestimates the true rate - Crime Prevention Research Center
That's a pro-gun, extremist website

It could just as easily be a disgruntled ex/lover/employee going postal.
I'm just shocked a car wasn't used instead of a gun.

Yes......if they had used a rental truck they would have killed more people...
It probably would've been tough getting it up the stairs or in an elevator, don't you think?

Not when you run them over outside.....

Forum List

Back