Pro-HAMAS Protestor assaults and tases Jewish student at UCLA

What? What? WHAT?????? You think Trump is responsible for anti-semitism? Trump was literally the biggest supporter of Israel of any modern day President! It's not even close! Pull your head out of your ass, Dragonlady! Obama was the one trying to appease the Mullahs. Biden is the one that gave them billions of dollars to finance their international terror campaign!

As for the rest of that drivel? Trump has never relied on the KKK. He has repeatedly stated that he finds their views to be anti-American!

No, I don’t think Trump is responsible for antisemitism. I think Trump is responsible for the rising hate crimes crossing ation not just against Jews.

Are you leftists still going to insist that being critical of Israel is unrelated to antisemitism? Get a load of this pro-terrorist assaulting a Jewish student and pulling out a taser on him.

The bitch should be arrested, and if foreign, deported.

Genocide Jews teach their children well:

Israeli state TV video shows children singing about Gaza

"'Within a year we will eliminate them all.'

"A video by Israel’s public broadcaster of children singing about Gaza has caused a backlash online, including among many Israelis."

Are you leftists still going to insist that being critical of Israel is unrelated to antisemitism? Get a load of this pro-terrorist assaulting a Jewish student and pulling out a taser on him.

The bitch should be arrested, and if foreign, deported.

/——/ All funded by Soros.
Some of the people involved are being paid money," Stoll said, explaining he authored an article for The Wall Street Journal recently about how these groups are advertising for fellows to be paid $3,000 to work eight hours a week for three months, on campuses across the U.S. "Some of the people who have been quite prominently in these protests have been paid fellows with hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Soros Open Society Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

If I have to tell you, you’re clearly not one of gods brighter lights. A bullying asshole who hates on racial minorities, women, and Muslims???

Look at the increase in hate crimes, and racial used violence since Trump came onto the political scene.
/——/ All funded by Soros, not Trump.

No, this confict needs to end now. The families of the hostages are calling for the end of Netanyahu. So if they want that, what you think is irrelevant.
wrong again, IM* The families of the hostages are criticizing Netanyahu
mostly for not acting DECISIVELY and Strategically ENOUGH---what he did
do did not work.

wrong again, IM* The families of the hostages are criticizing Netanyahu
mostly for not acting DECISIVELY and Strategically ENOUGH---what he did
do did not work.

Who fed you those lies Rosie? All of the international interviews I’ve seen with the hostage families is there complete and utter disgust with Netanyahu and his complete disregard for the health or safety of their loved ones in his prosecution of this war.

This includes but is not limited to the three hostages, who managed to escape from their captors and were shot by Israeli soldiers when they tried to surrender to them with their hands up!

No, I don’t think Trump is responsible for antisemitism. I think Trump is responsible for the rising hate crimes crossing ation not just against Jews.
You Trump humpers blame every disaster that is your miserable life on Trump.

Who fed you those lies Rosie? All of the international interviews I’ve seen with the hostage families is there complete and utter disgust with Netanyahu and his complete disregard for the health or safety of their loved ones in his prosecution of this war.

This includes but is not limited to the three hostages, who managed to escape from their captors and were shot by Israeli soldiers when they tried to surrender to them with their hands up!
your post is not inconsistent with mine----all the hostage family members
complain that Netanyahu has not done enough or well enough. For years
I dealt with (as a part of my work) issues of personal injury including in
the military. The families of the hostages are reacting THE USUAL WAY that
families react to the injury or harm done their loved one---the bitterness is
USUAL

If you are a serious practicioner of the Jewish faith, you understand that a Palestinian life is just as valuable as a Jewish life. But it seems that there are American Jews and Gentiles who seem to think it's OK for Netanyahu to bomb and kill until there are no Palestinians left.

Netanyahu Calls U.S. Student Protests Antisemitic and Says They Must Be Quelled​

“What’s happening in America’s college campuses is horrific,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “Antisemitic mobs have taken over leading universities. They call for the annihilation of Israel. They attack Jewish students. They attack Jewish faculty.”

(Netanyahu is lying)

A relatively small number of students have staged protests for months at universities in different parts of the country to protest Israel’s conduct of the war in Gaza, which began after Hamas led an attack on Israel on Oct. 7 in which around 1,200 people were killed and more than 200 others were taken hostage. Since then, the authorities in Gaza say, more than 34,000 people have been killed in Israeli airstrikes and fighting, a majority of them women and children.

The protesters’ main policy demand is that the U.S. government stop sending military aid to Israel. Some students have also called on universities to stop investing in weapons manufacturers and to sell, or divest, holdings in funds and businesses they say profit from Israel’s invasion of Gaza and the occupation of Palestinian lands.

Netanyahu is not our president and he should shut his mouth. There is wrong on both sides and we should not alow anti muslim bigotry/racism to create an unbalanced view of whats going on over there.
It doesn’t matter what is happening on the other side of the world. This is not Gaza, this is not Israel, we are not in a war here in America…the protests should not be interfering with people’s lives.

They have the right to speak their mind, but they don’t have a right to make anyone listen, or cause them to be hindered by their protest.

What's laughable, IM2 is that you support an actual racist, Joe Biden, a man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill...legislation that put more black people in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Why do you defend HIM?
A couple dozen idiots wearing oxford shirts carried tiki torches and Biden had to run for President to save the soul of America.

Tens of thousands of masked Jew hating radicals occupy campuses all over the country and .... crickets.

It doesn’t matter what is happening on the other side of the world. This is not Gaza, this is not Israel, we are not in a war here in America…the protests should not be interfering with people’s lives.

They have the right to speak their mind, but they don’t have a right to make anyone listen, or cause them to be hindered by their protest.

It matters very much what is happening on the other side of the world. You seriously need to read the history of World War I and World War II to understand why.

I don’t seriously expect you to do that anytime soon since Trump Humpers have an absolutely extraordinary dearth of curiosity, or intellect.

It’s just so much easier to go along with the lies that Trump pumps in to you. No thinking required. No reading either.

It matters very much what is happening on the other side of the world. You seriously need to read the history of World War I and World War II to understand why.

I don’t seriously expect you to do that anytime soon since Trump Humpers have an absolutely extraordinary dearth of curiosity, or intellect.

It’s just so much easier to go along with the lies that Trump pumps in to you. No thinking required. No reading either.
What is happening on the other side of the world does not give protesters the right to mistreat people here in America because they disagree with what is happening in Gaza.

You Trump humpers blame every disaster that is your miserable life on Trump.

There are no disasters in my life and it’s in no way miserable. But of course I don’t live in the United States and I’m in no danger of having to live under a Trump dictatorship like you.

Every Trump business deal ends with the condo owners, suing his ass and Trump, losing every court case, appealing all of the lawsuits until he runs out of appeals, and then they have to get the sheriff to evict Trump and change the locks on the building.

But it wasn’t a Palestinian protestor who tazed the Jewish student. It was a right wing agitators and counter protestors who attacked the students with tasers and pepper spray. The “Jews will not replace us” gangs from Charlottesville.

The rest of the protesters across the country were shut down peacefully, and this one is about to be shut down as well. There seem to be considerable coordination amongst the various protest groups. By shutting them all down on the same night, arresting the non-student agitators and organizers and quickly dismantling the camps, the protests are done.

Access to campuses will be restricted to students, employees, and invitees.

In a week, students will disperse for the summer and these agitators will be in jail. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back