Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

Next debate will be a Town Hall type, so I am betting it will be more calmer but the final one will be like the one last night, so expect another Jerry Springer night!

How many Trump supporters wil change their vote because of the debate? NONE.

How many Bernie Bros and AOC Ho's will be disenchanted with Biden after he threw them under the bus? MANY. They'll stay home and play video games......

Mac is in heavy projection mode. Leftists are begging for Biden to stop, it looks like elder abuse.
Huh? What are you talking about?

The leftists are saying Biden should not participate in the next debate. Even though the moderator is in the pocket of Biden, president Trump is too strong and kicks both of their asses.

Something like they'll have a switch to cut off Trumps mic but not bidens. Or the mod would switch off Trumps mic but never switch off bidens.

Good idea, getting your pathetic excuses for losing in early. Make sure you do that for the election as well.

Trump would still win.

If they cut off his mic he'll bring a MAGAphone :auiqs.jpg:

Trump30.jpg

Seems to me, none of this would have happened if the Biden team had just agreed to the terms presented by the Trump team, drug tests and an electronics sweep before the debate.

Then?

They wouldn't have hopped Biden up with what ever they had him on. . . and Trump wouldn't have felt free to snort that Adderall. :heehee:
Trump is not in charge of the debates.

His ridiculous demands were rightly seen for what they are.

Seems to me, none of this would have happened if the Biden team had just agreed to the terms presented by the Trump team, drug tests and an electronics sweep before the debate.

Then?

They wouldn't have hopped Biden up with what ever they had him on. . . and Trump wouldn't have felt free to snort that Adderall. :heehee:

Trump thinks he won. There’s no reason he won’t show what an ass he is again

Then?

. . . and what was that?

I’d like to see a presidential debate where both candidates are asked the same questions. Not one where one is allowed to avoid answering questions and the other has the moderator being actively hostile. I expected both Biden and Wallace to behave the way they did. Biden can’t run on his record of accomplishments because he has none worth mentioning. He’s the consummate politician who has never said anything that can be shown to be a concrete position. He’s spent forty seven years being the light grey politician who was everything to everyone.

Mac is in heavy projection mode. Leftists are begging for Biden to stop, it looks like elder abuse.
Huh? What are you talking about?

The leftists are saying Biden should not participate in the next debate. Even though the moderator is in the pocket of Biden, president Trump is too strong and kicks both of their asses.
Oh No!!!! some pundits on TV said Biden shouldn’t do a debate?!. That’s fucking mind blowing. Did you catch BIDEN in the first speech he made this morning, no not from his basement but from a train station, when he was asked a question by a reporter, yes he took questions from reporters, and said that he is looking forward to the next debate.

Do you all ever go to the source or is fighting the wingnuts all you got?

The man has very little self control in his fight against the Leftist movement...it's why we legit citizens love him as our president...He hates you more than we hate you...it's awesome!

But here's the kicker BL. The bit I love the most. I don't think he hates you, his base, but he certainly despises you and your ilk. Yet you can't stop yourself from going to your knees in front of him as he unzips his fly. It's almost like Pavlov's dog...but creepier...

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?
Trump will conntinue. The sick man he is
Time for him to leave office

Trump will destroy Biden again. But he wll change his tactics. He wlill tighten his attacks and pin Biden down on his refusal to answer any questions. Tropes and platitudes won't work again.

This first debate was a clear win for Trump. How can you tell? The media mannequins are all screaming for "No more debates!!". If slow Joe won, why wouldn;t they want more debates?

Biden looked like a corpse......When Trump is done wiith him in the next debate, he might become one.
So you mean Trump won ?
What planet are you on ? Pluto ?

Forum List

Back