Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

The debate commission is discussing format changes.

---
It is unclear exactly what changes the CPD will propose, but a source close to the commission said it was considering the ability to cut off a candidate’s microphone when the rules are violated.
---

Maybe not have a Moderator reading questions prepared by Team Biden

Trump defeated the Biden/Wallace tag team

Trump acted like he was at a WWE match

~~~~~~
I'd say more like a MMA pummeling by Trump....

Menwhile: Biden caught in another debate lie....

Last edited:
There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?
He’ll behave next time, at least a little more, and his supporters will act like it’s the greatest accomplishment in history.

As long as president Trump is debating the moderator(s) and biden...you're damn right he'll do it again...and he'll win again!

View attachment 395220
Both were telling him to shut up and wait your turn

That does not constitute debate
From the little bits and clips I watched?

If he had waited for them to sit there and distort the record all night? He never would have gotten a turn.

The debate commission is discussing format changes.

---
It is unclear exactly what changes the CPD will propose, but a source close to the commission said it was considering the ability to cut off a candidate’s microphone when the rules are violated.
---

Maybe not have a Moderator reading questions prepared by Team Biden
New moderators....

schiavone.png

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

Yes, but not for the reason you say. Trump is smarter than you, he went into attack mode on purpose, because that's the hand he was given by a PROG-sponsored/controlled debate. If I'm wrong, then explain how I predicted exactly that, proven?

Two Demonicrats are monitoring the next one, Trump views the three debates as a progression.

Thoughts?

Biden did no better.
This just confirms that you are in the pro-China Dimm camp with many Biden supporting corporations; especially since you are a self-proclaimed financial advisor.
Being pro-Beijing Biden just makes your job easier if he gets elected as most of your client's eggs lie in China.

Thoughts?
Yes I agree I don’t think he will interrupt as much but I expect the exact same kind of dishonesty and rhetoric to be used

This first debate was a clear win for Trump.

Yet it's not the Democrats whining out thread after thread of pathetic excuses as to why their guy did so bad. That's your side doing that. Even the Trump cult understands how badly Trump did.

How can you tell? The media mannequins are all screaming for "No more debates!!".

Yes, our nutty conservative MSM wants Trump to escape the disaster of more debates. And you're surprised?

Meanwhile, Democrats are salivating at the prospect of round two.

Don't worry. Trump can use the rule changes as an excuse to run from further debates. And when it happens, you'll probably tell us how brave he is for running.

Thoughts?
Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

Bully everybody and present facts instead of feel good pleas to the American public?
I assume that's a yes?

That's an ABSOLUTELY YES
The man has very little self control in his fight against the Leftist movement...it's why we legit citizens love him as our president...He hates you more than we hate you...it's awesome!

Thoughts?
Yes I agree I don’t think he will interrupt as much but I expect the exact same kind of dishonesty and rhetoric to be used

"Dishonestly"...like Joe claiming he's done something good for Americans in his 47 wasted years?

Trump did come off way too strong. But, I think that is better than Biden, who looked weak, old and feeble. Trump did to Biden what Biden did to Paul Ryan 8 years ago. Joe looked very weak on crime & law and order. Let's see how they do in debate #2.

Trump did come off way too strong. But, I think that is better than Biden, who looked weak, old and feeble. Trump did to Biden what Biden did to Paul Ryan 8 years ago. Joe looked very weak on crime & law and order. Let's see how they do in debate #2.

Yupp!
2 more debates.
Trump needs to give Biden more speaking time so Joe can truly hang himself like we know he will.

BINGO, well done. Trump did last night what Biden did past, especially when he ran for VP, he was rude as fuck. Difference is Trump has a resume' to support him, and he's facing left-moderators on PROG-sponsored debates. Biden has always been talk with the distinct advantage debates are generally "hosted" by Demonicrats, and always "reported" by primarily Demonicrat leaning medias. Am I wrong PROGS? Rhetorical.

Forum List

Back