Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

I think he will too. Even he realizes now he came off badly. On the other side of the coin, some people like that sort of thing, and maybe he'll pickup voters he really needs.

Trump pummeled both Biden and Wallace

The polls say the opposite. The real random-sample polls, not the self-selected-respondent twitter poll that the Trump cult is citing.

The hysterical meltdown from the Trump cult says they know he lost big. Winners don't feel the need to make excuses for winning. Losers do feel the need to make excuses for losing.

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

Yes, but not for the reason you say. Trump is smarter than you, he went into attack mode on purpose, because that's the hand he was given by a PROG-sponsored/controlled debate. If I'm wrong, then explain how I predicted exactly that, proven?

Two Demonicrats are monitoring the next one, Trump views the three debates as a progression.
So you feel he behaved that way on purpose, and that it probably attracted new voters?

I think he will too. Even he realizes now he came off badly. On the other side of the coin, some people like that sort of thing, and maybe he'll pickup voters he really needs.

#ROTFLMBAO!!!! #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Thoughts?
Yes I agree I don’t think he will interrupt as much but I expect the exact same kind of dishonesty and rhetoric to be used
Sure, he's not going to present actual facts, it will be talk radio talking points as usual. But I'm guessing his people will be able to get through on his behaviors, at least a bit.

Trump is a one trick pony. So yes, he will do it again.
Basically.

I didn't waste my time watching the first one, because I expected a crap show.

And from the reviews and clips I saw last night, it was even worse than I expected.

Trump is worse than a spoiled child.

He's truly a walking turd.

America is truly ashamed.

That's why they'll correct their MASSIVE mistake in November.
Democrats are just mad that Trump stole their play book

Thoughts?

Yes, but not for the reason you say. Trump is smarter than you, he went into attack mode on purpose, because that's the hand he was given by a PROG-sponsored/controlled debate. If I'm wrong, then explain how I predicted exactly that, proven?

Two Demonicrats are monitoring the next one, Trump views the three debates as a progression.
So you feel he behaved that way on purpose, and that it probably attracted new voters?

He played the hand given him. He sees the debates as a progression and will win that war easily. Biden is left with what, parroting, stuttering and dishonesty. I'll take objective and the guy who is proven.

"Dishonestly"...like Joe claiming he's done something good for Americans in his 47 wasted years?
Wow, good one! You’re really on your game today. Well done

Like Joe claiming this will be the year that he improves the quality of life for black folk....that kind of dishonesty?
That’s what he’s trying to do... I don’t think you know what the word “dishonesty“ means
Their own universe includes their own language.

Thoughts?
Yes I agree I don’t think he will interrupt as much but I expect the exact same kind of dishonesty and rhetoric to be used
Sure, he's not going to present actual facts, it will be talk radio talking points as usual. But I'm guessing his people will be able to get through on his behaviors, at least a bit.

The guy is running around the country like a chicken with his head cutoff. Before the next one, he needs to sit back, have a big mac combo, and relax for a few days.

Thoughts?

He played the hand given him. He sees the debates as a progression and will win that war easily. Biden is left with what, parroting, stuttering and dishonesty. I'll take objective and the guy who is proven.
Well, we can agree that Trump is "proven".

Thoughts?

Well, we can agree that Trump is "proven".

Agree. What does a POTUS do?

Keeps us safe. Trump's entered no wars. Biden/Obama have, they even created one, and they support left-anarchy in left-leaning districts.

Our most powerful economy occurred on his watch. We were devastated by COVID and PROG-way destruction, yet Trump broke every recovery number in existence and beat out all predictions, all on his watch. In a nutshell, when he's done Trump will be second only............Donald Trump.

Threw away red-tape and streamlined processes.

Appointed 300 judges.

We could continue but you got the idea, Trump takes his job seriously and he's highly competent. You can't argue with results, especially so many.

Forum List

Back