Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

Trump is a one trick pony. So yes, he will do it again.
Basically.

I didn't waste my time watching the first one, because I expected a crap show.

And from the reviews and clips I saw last night, it was even worse than I expected.

Trump is worse than a spoiled child.

He's truly a walking turd.

America is truly ashamed.

That's why they'll correct their MASSIVE mistake in November.

Trump is a one trick pony. So yes, he will do it again.
Basically.

I didn't waste my time watching the first one, because I expected a crap show.

And from the reviews and clips I saw last night, it was even worse than I expected.

Trump is worse than a spoiled child.

He's truly a walking turd.

America is truly ashamed.

That's why they'll correct their MASSIVE mistake in November.
I presume you don't earn enough to be taxed to death by Biden's proposals.

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?
I hope he walks over and punches that demented fuck in the face.

Seems to me, none of this would have happened if the Biden team had just agreed to the terms presented by the Trump team, drug tests and an electronics sweep before the debate.

Then?

They wouldn't have hopped Biden up with what ever they had him on. . . and Trump wouldn't have felt free to snort that Adderall. :heehee:

As long as president Trump is debating the moderator(s) and biden...you're damn right he'll do it again...and he'll win again!

Trump27.jpg

The debate commission is discussing format changes.

---
It is unclear exactly what changes the CPD will propose, but a source close to the commission said it was considering the ability to cut off a candidate’s microphone when the rules are violated.
---

Thoughts?

Bully everybody and present facts instead of feel good pleas to the American public?

Trump will destroy Biden again. But he wll change his tactics. He wlill tighten his attacks and pin Biden down on his refusal to answer any questions. Tropes and platitudes won't work again.

This first debate was a clear win for Trump. How can you tell? The media mannequins are all screaming for "No more debates!!". If slow Joe won, why wouldn;t they want more debates?

Biden looked like a corpse......When Trump is done wiith him in the next debate, he might become one.

Thoughts?

Bully everybody and present facts instead of feel good pleas to the American public?
I assume that's a yes?

Both were telling him to shut up and wait your turn
That does not constitute debate
They're thrilled with what he did.

This reminds me of those kids who used to hang around the bully in grade school. They couldn't do it themselves, but they liked being around it, cheered him on, and felt like they were part of it.

Forum List

Back