Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

Trump is a one trick pony. So yes, he will do it again.
It may depend if he can rip himself away from Fox or OAN. They won't even bring the most insane stuff up.
It appears that Nancy Pelosi's gut instinct, was correct.... Trump and juvenile tactics, was not worth Joe debating....
Well, she's been around him, so she'd know.

He was like Limbaugh on crack. That was a President?
That was a total embarrassment for our nation, and everything we've ever stood for, as a Country....!!! :eek: There really are no words for what that lowly man did, that could cover it all...

It may depend if he can rip himself away from Fox or OAN. They won't even bring the most insane stuff up.
It appears that Nancy Pelosi's gut instinct, was correct.... Trump and juvenile tactics, was not worth Joe debating....

That was a total embarrassment for our nation, and everything we've ever stood for, as Country....!!! :eek: There really are no words for what that lowly man did, that could cover it all...
But you're not really shocked or surprised. You know what he is.

The much, much, much bigger problem is that 40% to 45% of THIS COUNTRY will still vote for him.

That's what concerns me. Both from the perspective of voting for an outright buffoon, AND from the fact that the alternative can't attract them.

There are TWO troubling things going on here.

:laugh:

120204394_2702734226666853_6219115519205261771_o.jpg

Blaming the Moderator again... If you are blaming the Moderator from Fox News then you are admitting you lost...
The moderator - wallace - was biased against trump

he has been since the first day trump announced

I know it and will say so in spite of your attempts at speech control

That's what concerns me. Both from the perspective of voting for an outright buffoon, AND from the fact that the alternative can't attract them.
You are voting for biden who represents the washington political establishment of career buffoons

That was a total embarrassment for our nation, and everything we've ever stood for, as Country....!!! :eek: There really are no words for what that lowly man did, that could cover it all...

The much, much, much bigger problem is that 40% to 45% of THIS COUNTRY will still vote for him.

Yes, I know.... And it is disheartening to see it all.... I never would have dreamt in my worst nightmare, things would be, the way they are.... it's a major psyop, an operation that gave them a delusion, thru a form of brainwashing, is my best guess.

Seems it'll take something like a Total Recall, a De-brainwashing to get them back in to reality and out of the reigns of what posses them....And for me, a lot of prayer? I just don't know?

And kind of like what you have been saying, hate radio was the beginning of the hatred programming it took, to have someone like Trump, take control of their minds.... as the person who "saves" them?

I know those are harsh words, I hate having to say them...it hurts to have to say such about people I consider friends, and good peeps! You can call it, tough love!

Yes, I know.... And it is disheartening to see it all.... I never would have dreamt in my worst nightmare, things would be, the way they are.... it's a major psyop, an operation that gave them a delusion, thru a form of brainwashing, is my best guess.

Seems it'll take something like a Total Recall, a De-brainwashing to get them back in to reality and out of the reigns of what posses them....And for me, a lot of prayer? I just don't know?

And kind of like what you have been saying, hate radio was the beginning of the hatred programming it took, to have someone like Trump, take control of their minds.... as the person who "saves" them?

I know those are harsh words, I hate having to say them...it hurts to have to say such about people I consider friends, and good peeps! You can call it, tough love!
I can only guess what percentage of the populace the hardcore Trumpsters really represent. 20%, maybe? 30%? The rest who will vote for him are voting against the competing overall political ideology, and I think that's understandable in general.

But that remaining portion knows full well what they're voting for. Everyone knows what Trump is. The problem is, when they look at the alternative party, they see plenty of warts as well, as do I. In other words, there is just no excuse for this to be even CLOSE, but it ABSOLUTELY is. And we need to honestly and humbly examine that.

So my way of thinking has already lost. So I'll just deal with whatever comes, and hope that we can turn this around at some point, for our children's sake.

So, you look down at your friends...nice

So, you look down at your friends...nice
It can appear that way to them through their lenses, perhaps?

And maybe that is part of their beefs and feeding their trump blindness and devotion? He makes them feel special, something they haven't felt in this country for a long time, perhaps?

But I know they are not dumb. And you don't blame the victims of brainwashing, but blame the brainwasher, you don't blame the person who was scammed, but the scammer who used them, and who is at fault.

And maybe that is part of their beefs and feeding their trump blindness and devotion? He makes them feel special, something they haven't felt in this country for a long time, perhaps?

But I know they are not dumb. And you don't blame the victims of brainwashing, but blame the brainwasher, you don't blame the person who was scammed, but the scammer who used them, and who is at fault.

The only brainwashing that goes on is on the left. We've been telling you leftists the for years, and now as always, you try to turn that around.

The only brainwashing that goes on is on the left. We've been telling you leftists the for years, and now as always, you try to turn that around.
Leftists, Rightists...whatever.....:rolleyes: Doesn't change a thing Ray....

I can only guess what percentage of the populace the hardcore Trumpsters really represent. 20%, maybe? 30%? The rest who will vote for him are voting against the competing overall political ideology, and I think that's understandable in general.

But that remaining portion knows full well what they're voting for. Everyone knows what Trump is. The problem is, when they look at the alternative party, they see plenty of warts as well, as do I. In other words, there is just no excuse for this to be even CLOSE, but it ABSOLUTELY is. And we need to honestly and humbly examine that.

So my way of thinking has already lost. So I'll just deal with whatever comes, and hope that we can turn this around at some point, for our children's sake.

You people on the left use the same criteria to vote for representatives that you used voting for your favorite American Idol contestant: how do they look, how do smile, how do they speak?

What we on the right do is look at accomplishments or potential accomplishments and vote that way. You've been trained like monkeys to believe a worldwide virus is the responsibility of a US President. Some of your ilk are on USMB stating that the California wildfires are Trump's fault because of his environmental policies even though the state has been on fire for decades. Trained to believe that Trump is responsible for riots that took place by Democrats in Democrat cities with the blessing of Democrat leaders because of a situation that took place in another Democrat city.

Why are we voting for Trump? Because for one, your candidate is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Two, again, we are supporting Trump because of all his accomplishments, especially during a worldwide crisis. We won't vote for a person with dementia because Trump insults people on Twitter, or because Trump is rough around the edges, or because Trump exaggerates, or because Trump never got a check from Mexico for the wall, or didn't show his tax returns.

Our founders were brilliant, but they made one mistake in writing the US Constitution: everybody has the right to vote. That was a huge mistake, because now we have people like you and the other leftists voting to ruin this country because you don't like the way a person walks.

“…will Trump do this again?”

Of course, he has no other option.

Otherwise, he’ll be required to answer questions about placing his own interests above that of the country by downplaying the severity of the pandemic, he’ll be required to explain why he referred to American war dead as ‘losers,’ and he’ll be compelled to defend the fact that his excessive personal debt renders him a national security risk.

Show me this evidence that Trump called fallen solders anything. And no, not that phony story with even more "anonymous" sources as always. It's an out and out lie. Dr. Fauci said in an interview that everything they discussed about the virus was relayed to the people. Trump just didn't jump up and down and tell everybody to run for their lives. He didn't panic people for the better of this country, not him. During many of his press conferences, he gave Dr. Fauci, Birx, and a host of medical professionals time to speak. And what personal debt do you speak of?

I’d like to see a presidential debate where both candidates are asked the same questions. Not one where one is allowed to avoid answering questions and the other has the moderator being actively hostile. I expected both Biden and Wallace to behave the way they did. Biden can’t run on his record of accomplishments because he has none worth mentioning. He’s the consummate politician who has never said anything that can be shown to be a concrete position. He’s spent forty seven years being the light grey politician who was everything to everyone.

Trump hasn't accomplished anything in his life except building profit-guzzling golf courses for the elite. In his four years as a president all he has done is tweet all day. Hardly accomplishments.

Really?

Record employment in a half decade.
Broke records of employment for every minority group since records began.
Several stock market records since he became President.
Broke new record for median household income.
The greatest illegal immigration reduction in a year period.
Presided while the US became the largest energy exporter.
Had the lowest GDP reduction of all G7 countries due to Covid.
Reduced taxes in line with other countries to make us more competitive.
Got us out of most middle-east wars, and eliminated ISIS.
Rebuilt our military to the strongest it's been in over a decade.
Nominated for three peace prize awards.

If you need further accomplishments, just ask. The ones listed are only a few.

Please provide links for all of these accomplishments.
BTW, being nominated for a peace prize - being the same one - is not an accomplishment. Winning a Nobel is an accomplishment.

Yeah, a real accomplishment, like getting the prize simply because you're a Mulatto?

Do you think that Trump will moderate?

Thoughts?
Interesting speculation. Putting Chris Wallace on stage with Biden and having Trump moderate would be very entertaining.

Trump is Trump, though. He has poor impulse control and does not react according to a calculated plan, but on his ego.

I don't think he is capable of debating in any way other than how he does it.

Record employment in a half decade.
Broke records of employment for every minority group since records began.
Several stock market records since he became President.
Broke new record for median household income.
The greatest illegal immigration reduction in a year period.
Presided while the US became the largest energy exporter.
Had the lowest GDP reduction of all G7 countries due to Covid.
Reduced taxes in line with other countries to make us more competitive.
Got us out of most middle-east wars, and eliminated ISIS.
Rebuilt our military to the strongest it's been in over a decade.
Nominated for three peace prize awards.

If you need further accomplishments, just ask. The ones listed are only a few.
Unfortunately his disastrous handling of the coronavirus erased all Trumps accomplishments.

Now all you have is somebody bitterly hanging onto his past.

Trump handled and is handling the problem just fine. We had the least economic damage of all other G7 countries. Our stock market rebounded. Our unemployment rate dropped dramatically. In July, our new housing starts were up 21.7%. We are eighth in per capita deaths of the virus, and I truly believe these virus numbers of ours are phony because Trump passed out money to facilities and doctors who took care of Covid patients. Trust me, I have a family experience with this.

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?
There will be two instigators, sorry... I mean moderators next time... and they will no doubt try to get him going again. So yes, I would say he will do it again.
And that means, again, Biden will simply need to show up and let the show happen. Biden will be able to say pretty much anything he wants, and he won't be challenged, that will also anger Trump - so I imagine it will be worse.

Mac plays this game where he pretends to be objective even as he is engaging in hyper-partisan polemics. His constant reference to "Trumpsters" is used to demean others and make him feel superior.

The fact of the matter is that many different things can be true at the same time. Was Trump an ass who wouldn't shut up? Yes. Did he act like the consumate bully? Yes. Is his ego out of control? Yes.

Was Chris Wallace unfit to be a moderator due to his bias? Yes? Did Biden lie continuously? Yes. Is he an influence peddler? Yes. Is he part of a greater plan to shift towards globalism instead of national interest? Yes.

People who are actually impartial see the BIG picture. Running around calling people demeaning names simply because they do not fall in line with the dumbed down orange man bad crowd doesn't cut it.

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?
There will be two instigators, sorry... I mean moderators next time... and they will no doubt try to get him going again. So yes, I would say he will do it again.
And that means, again, Biden will simply need to show up and let the show happen. Biden will be able to say pretty much anything he wants, and he won't be challenged, that will also anger Trump - so I imagine it will be worse.

We've seen how Biden flipped out at his own people during town halls. I wonder if they screen the questions and people first, because if they do, they are not about to allow somebody from the audience ask a question that would set Biden off again.

Forum List

Back