Assuming there is another debate, will Trump do this again?

I’d like to see a presidential debate where both candidates are asked the same questions. Not one where one is allowed to avoid answering questions and the other has the moderator being actively hostile. I expected both Biden and Wallace to behave the way they did. Biden can’t run on his record of accomplishments because he has none worth mentioning. He’s the consummate politician who has never said anything that can be shown to be a concrete position. He’s spent forty seven years being the light grey politician who was everything to everyone.

Trump hasn't accomplished anything in his life except building profit-guzzling golf courses for the elite. In his four years as a president all he has done is tweet all day. Hardly accomplishments.

Trump will destroy Biden again. But he wll change his tactics. He wlill tighten his attacks and pin Biden down on his refusal to answer any questions. Tropes and platitudes won't work again.

This first debate was a clear win for Trump. How can you tell? The media mannequins are all screaming for "No more debates!!". If slow Joe won, why wouldn;t they want more debates?

Biden looked like a corpse......When Trump is done wiith him in the next debate, he might become one.
So you mean Trump won ?
What planet are you on ? Pluto ?
Pluto's no longer a planet, so he probably is...

I’d like to see a presidential debate where both candidates are asked the same questions. Not one where one is allowed to avoid answering questions and the other has the moderator being actively hostile. I expected both Biden and Wallace to behave the way they did. Biden can’t run on his record of accomplishments because he has none worth mentioning. He’s the consummate politician who has never said anything that can be shown to be a concrete position. He’s spent forty seven years being the light grey politician who was everything to everyone.

Trump hasn't accomplished anything in his life except building profit-guzzling golf courses for the elite. In his four years as a president all he has done is tweet all day. Hardly accomplishments.
Totally agree

Really?

Record employment in a half decade.
Broke records of employment for every minority group since records began.
Several stock market records since he became President.
Broke new record for median household income.
The greatest illegal immigration reduction in a year period.
Presided while the US became the largest energy exporter.
Had the lowest GDP reduction of all G7 countries due to Covid.
Reduced taxes in line with other countries to make us more competitive.
Got us out of most middle-east wars, and eliminated ISIS.
Rebuilt our military to the strongest it's been in over a decade.
Nominated for three peace prize awards.

If you need further accomplishments, just ask. The ones listed are only a few.

Unfortunately his disastrous handling of the coronavirus erased all Trumps accomplishments.

Now all you have is somebody bitterly hanging onto his past.

Really?

Please provide links for all of these accomplishments.
BTW, being nominated for a peace prize - being the same one - is not an accomplishment. Winning a Nobel is an accomplishment.

Trump will destroy Biden again. But he wll change his tactics. He wlill tighten his attacks and pin Biden down on his refusal to answer any questions. Tropes and platitudes won't work again.

This first debate was a clear win for Trump. How can you tell? The media mannequins are all screaming for "No more debates!!". If slow Joe won, why wouldn;t they want more debates?

Biden looked like a corpse......When Trump is done wiith him in the next debate, he might become one.
So you mean Trump won ?
Pluto isn't a planet anymore. But only liberal progressive pukes live there.

So you mean Trump won ?
Pluto isn't a planet anymore. But only liberal progressive pukes live there.
Trump are wrong man for America.

There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

P
There are no words for what happened in the first debate, so there's no reason to review or describe it.

Do you think that Trump will moderate or change or adjust his, uh, approach in the next one?

Against my better judgement, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll come to some level of understanding of what he did in the first, and at least TRY to behave SOMETHING like a normal adult in the next one.

Thoughts?

Personally, I don't believe that he posseses the emotional
maturity to be capable of changing. He was born into a life of privilege, yet he appears to view himself as aggrieved.

Last edited:
“…will Trump do this again?”

Of course, he has no other option.

Otherwise, he’ll be required to answer questions about placing his own interests above that of the country by downplaying the severity of the pandemic, he’ll be required to explain why he referred to American war dead as ‘losers,’ and he’ll be compelled to defend the fact that his excessive personal debt renders him a national security risk.

I doubt we'll see any change in Trump, he never outgrew being a spoiled brat. If he attempts to change it won't take much prodding on Biden's part to get Trump back to his usual self.

Thoughts?

Yes, but not for the reason you say. Trump is smarter than you, he went into attack mode on purpose, because that's the hand he was given by a PROG-sponsored/controlled debate. If I'm wrong, then explain how I predicted exactly that, proven?

Two Demonicrats are monitoring the next one, Trump views the three debates as a progression.
So you feel he behaved that way on purpose, and that it probably attracted new voters?

He played the hand given him. He sees the debates as a progression and will win that war easily. Biden is left with what, parroting, stuttering and dishonesty. I'll take objective and the guy who is proven.
Well, we can agree that Trump is "proven".

Agree. What does a POTUS do?

Keeps us safe. Trump's entered no wars. Biden/Obama have, they even created one, and they support left-anarchy in left-leaning districts.

Our most powerful economy occurred on his watch. We were devastated by COVID and PROG-way destruction, yet Trump broke every recovery number in existence and beat out all predictions, all on his watch. In a nutshell, when he's done Trump will be second only............Donald Trump.

Threw away red-tape and streamlined processes.

Appointed 300 judges.

We could continue but you got the idea, Trump takes his job seriously and he's highly competent. You can't argue with results, especially so many.
I won't bother pointing out his lies about the virus that no doubt killed people or the reality of the economy, before and after the virus.

Or any number of other things.

Because you won't know about them. They have been kept from you. So you'll think they're fake news.

Thoughts?

Of course he will. That's who he is. He says what he thinks and he doesn't care if anyone likes it or not. That's one of the things I love about the guy. He doesn't care if people like what he says or how he acts. Nothing phony about him.

I doubt we'll see any change in Trump, he never outgrew being a spoiled brat. If he attempts to change it won't take much prodding on Biden's part to get Trump back to his usual self.

Nope. You won't see a change in him. Its who he is. That's one of the things I like about the guy. He says what he thinks and has no problem saying it. He really doesn't care what anyone thinks about how he speaks or how he acts. Nothing phony about him. Biden sure can't say the same. He's a phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Trump is a one trick pony. So yes, he will do it again.
I certainly hope so

the next moderator is sure to be even more biased against trump that wallace

Blaming the Moderator again... If you are blaming the Moderator from Fox News then you are admitting you lost...

The problem is the Trumpsters have a so screwed view of the world they think they need Tucker as a moderator...

Facts are Trump told more false statements than Trump in that Debate. I know Trumpsters find that hard but they know it is true...

Biden will go to the debate with the rules more constrained against heckling and format that suits Biden...

Trump is always getting tough questions because he has a dumpster fire of a Presidency stumbling from one scandal to another...

Thoughts?

P

Thoughts?

Personally, I don't believe that he posseses the emotional
maturity to be capable of changing. He was born into a life of privilege, yet he appears to view himself as aggrieved.
The emotional maturity certainly isn't there, nor has it ever been. But he may be motivated by his fear of losing to make adjustments.

Some of the comments I've seen about that debate from the Trumpsters have been pretty amazing. I would wonder how anyone can defend that, but then I remember all the OTHER things they've defended. The debate, by comparison, wasn't even as bad.

I certainly hope so

the next moderator is sure to be even more biased against trump that wallace

Blaming the Moderator again... If you are blaming the Moderator from Fox News then you are admitting you lost...

The problem is the Trumpsters have a so screwed view of the world they think they need Tucker as a moderator...

Facts are Trump told more false statements than Trump in that Debate. I know Trumpsters find that hard but they know it is true...

Biden will go to the debate with the rules more constrained against heckling and format that suits Biden...

Trump is always getting tough questions because he has a dumpster fire of a Presidency stumbling from one scandal to another...
Well, remember, they're trained to believe that he's the ultimate victim.

This person, of all people. Incredible to watch.

It may depend if he can rip himself away from Fox or OAN. They won't even bring the most insane stuff up.
It appears that Nancy Pelosi's gut instinct, was correct.... Trump and juvenile tactics, was not worth Joe debating....
Well, she's been around him, so she'd know.

He was like Limbaugh on crack. That was a President?

Forum List

Back