Biden Urged to Skip the Remaining Debates

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Well who didnt predict this. :auiqs.jpg:

But Joe Biden "won" the debate according to Democrat experts.

The truth is, Trump made him look weak, dishonest and controlled by the most extreme elements of the party.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen. No matter how much Trump supporters might like to play the possibility up. No matter how many wet dreams Fat Wesley Crusher envisions. :)
The Politico article even says Biden's campaign shot that down. I suspect the next debate is going to put the screws to both candidates.
It's a town hall format. If Trump blows this one up, he's done.

Well who didnt predict this. :auiqs.jpg:

But Joe Biden "won" the debate according to Democrat experts.

The truth is, Teump made him look weak, dishonest and controlled by the most extreme elements of the party.

This was ALWAYS going to be the play. No matter what happened, they would blame Trump for him not coming out for another.

Basically it could be anywhere from Trump offending him to saying mean words that hurt his feelings. His Party was always going to say this. They've been doing this since the day he was inaugurated. Pretending they don't want to "dignity any processes".

Not gonna happen. No matter how much Trump supporters might like to play the possibility up. No matter how many wet dreams Fat Wesley Crusher envisions. :)
The Politico article even says Biden's campaign shot that down. I suspect the next debate is going to put the screws to both candidates.

What happens in a Town Hall Format? Does the audience get to ask the Candidates questions?

Also with all the crazy Social Distancing thing how many could even be IN the audience? 10? Under 10?

What happens in a Town Hall Format? Does the audience get to ask the Candidates questions?

Also with all the crazy Social Distancing thing how many could even be IN the audience? 10? Under 10?

Yes. We'll see what happens with the format in light of the changes they are looking at implementing after last night's debacle.

If Democrats were confident in Biden they would want more debates.

Good morning, Sunday morning...

Imagine if that was Trump with a wire what Democrats would be saying

Well yes and ESPECIALLY when another camera caught Joe "I REFUSE to be SEARCHED before the Debate" Biden clearly readjusting the connecting wire that was beginning to SHOW and pushing it BACK under his suit jacket, click on the SECOND video below to see him doing that:

Trumps behavior doesn’t warrant more debates

How many times do you want to watch the circus clown and expect him to get better?

Good morning, Sunday morning...

Imagine if that was Trump with a wire what Democrats would be saying

Everyone KNEW the moment The Biden Campaign said NO to Joe Biden being searched Pre-Debate for a listening device and ear piece, everyone KNEW from that refusal that Joe Biden was going to be wired up and his Handlers would be telling him what to say via his ear piece. What a fucking CHEAT he and they are. Joe Biden has Brain Rotting Disease, the ONLY way he was even answering anything in a relatively coherent way last night is BECAUSE he was REPEATING WORD FOR WORD what his Handler's were TELLING him to REPEAT via his ear piece. There is ZERO they can say that will EVER convince ANYONE this was NOT the case, the Live Moving Footage captured of Joe Biden with WIRES attached to him, under his suit jacket, under his SLEEVE illustrate that Joe Biden was fully wired up.

Trumps behavior doesn’t warrant more debates

How many times do you want to watch the circus clown and expect him to get better?
Then you should be eager to see TRUMP! damage himself. Instead, you just look like you're grasping for any excuse to not put the feeble old opponent through another drubbing.

If he really was seen as victorious they would be eager for more. I means votes -- the HONEST WAY

They are not honest though are they? They clearly lied when they said Joe Biden would not need to be SEARCHED Pre-Debate for a listening device because he was NOT going to wear one and now we have actual Live Footage from during the Debate that clearly shows Joe Biden wired up and EVEN attempting to adjust the fucking wiring under his suit jacket, not to mention some piece of wiring FALLING down his SLEEVE.

If he really was seen as victorious they would be eager for more. I means votes -- the HONEST WAY

They are not honest though are they? They clearly lied when they said Joe Biden would not need to be SEARCHED Pre-Debate for a listening device because he was NOT going to wear one and now we have actual Live Footage from during the Debate that clearly shows Joe Biden wired up and EVEN attempting to adjust the fucking wiring unsder his suit jacket, not to mention some piece of wiring FALLING down his SLEEVE.
I never expect honesty or fairness from a Democrat so I'm never disappointed.

Are the left wing parties of Europe as corrupt as our Democrats?

If that happens there will be many Americans living to see parts of America done.

Forum List

Back