Any proof proud boys are racist?

Or fascist? I cant find any.
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?
If we are condemning groups wouldn't the President have had quite a list from the left to also admonish last night?

their own site says it all...code words even you will understand

I wonder if you read it yourself? It says they stand for the founding principles: limited government, freedom, entrepreneurship, the constitution, border control, fighting racism, free speech, family values and pride in our western civilization! Not sure what there is there you are objecting to.
How can we be proud of a civilization that is not named correctly.Western civilization was used for Europe.

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.

Do they want to force women to take on the role of housewife?

I thought feminism was about choice.
What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?

Actually all the time, it's called nagging any my mother and ex-wife are experts at it.

You don't want feminism, you want women to live their lives how you want to live yours.

I never told anyone how to live their life. Men need to stop doing this to women. Leave women the hell alone. You are constantly telling us how to dress, sit, pray, speak, when we can have sex, when we can't. On and on. Why not just shut your big mouths?

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.

What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?

Actually all the time, it's called nagging any my mother and ex-wife are experts at it.

You don't want feminism, you want women to live their lives how you want to live yours.

I never told anyone how to live their life. Men need to stop doing this to women. Leave women the hell alone. You are constantly telling us how to dress, sit, pray, speak, when we can have sex, when we can't. On and on. Why not just shut your big mouths?

Usually it's other women telling them things about that.

You are the one talking about "force", what force are they using?

Or fascist? I cant find any.
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?
They're a fight club, TN. They got their rep by mixing it up with Antifa and BLM, who are anti-racist. Why would they do that? Because they're the only people on the street willing to fight? Could be.
Ummm BLM is calling for segregation. Thats racist, remember?
And i guess you have no proof either.
Good to see you BTW
Yeah, I just said I'm not so sure racism is their primary motivator. I wouldn't get near one of them with a ten foot pole, so it's anyone's guess. In my view, they're more about causing trouble; they go where they can find it.

But they certainly could be, too, and not putting up a big sign about it is probably prudent, don't you think?

Nice to see you, too.

So NOW you support individual liberty. Well, at least for some... :rolleyes:

Good luck w/that OP.

I have half-a-mind to save all these bootlicking threads and posts to throw back in your faces after November 4 comes and Biden is the President Elect.

But I'll just enjoy the moment then and think back fondly on how wrong you dumb bastards were now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Good luck w/that OP.

I have half-a-mind to save all these bootlicking threads and posts to throw back in your faces after November 4 comes and Biden is the President Elect.

But I'll just enjoy the moment then and think back fondly on how wrong you dumb bastards were now.

The only way biden becomes president is massive voter fraud, like we are seeing NOW. Trump
Ballots being thrown out, buying votes from elderly, ballot harvesting.. and if that’s the case.. you better hope Africa will take you back lol republicans are hunters, we can live off the land, it’s not going to be pretty

Man, I hope this info gets pumped into every household appliance that accepts it. It was clear and then confirmed that Trump didn't know much about these Proud Boys.

Wallace was such a tool for asking this of Trump while shutting down Trump's continued Antifa interrogation to Biden. Only one of these groups is burning and beating people out their places of work and communities.

Take a wild guess on which that is, Wallace, you hack weasel.

Good luck w/that OP.

That's an idea, not a reality.

Good luck w/that OP.

Are you going to grow a backbone and admit you’re a fucking weasel when the exact opposite happens?

It's gotten tiring with this Trump is a racist angle. He's disavowed white supremacists since 2015. But the tone deaf Fake News bots continue to want to believe it. Now after seeing the Proud Boys say they have other races of people in their group. Pie in the face is deserved for demos.

Good luck w/that OP.

A white supremacist organization with a leader who is a “person of color?”

if not then the ”far right“ has the most gifted makeup artists on the planet

Forum List

Back