Any proof proud boys are racist?

View attachment 394965

They are pro the biggest white nationalist man alive and a destructive force.

White Nationalists that promote Black and Asian membership?

Do you ever think before you spew?

got a link??

will a few pictures help?

Nope give me a link besides pictures.

Why waste my time?

If you can't believe your eyes, you won't believe any links I provide.

I agree, they use blacks and anyone who is a street fighter. But they are racist.

Are you aware blacks can also be racist and they are far right conservatives libertarians.

John Kinsman is a 39 year old member of the racist alt-right violent group the Proud Boys - and he has a Black wife. The alt-right man with racist ties was arrested on Friday morning and charged with attempted gang assault, attempted assault, riot, and criminal possession of a weapon.

Prosecutors called John Kinsman the "single most vicious" member of Proud Boys.New York police are seeking seven members of the Proud Boys in connection to a violent riot they caused outside the Manhattan Republican Clu

John Kinsman is a 39 year old member of the racist alt-right violent group the Proud Boys - and he has a Black wife.

a racist married a black woman?

Think about that for a minute.

John Kinsman is a 39 year old member of the racist alt-right violent group the Proud Boys - and he has a Black wife. The alt-right man with racist ties was arrested on Friday morning and charged with attempted gang assault, attempted assault, riot, and criminal possession of a weapon.

Prosecutors called John Kinsman the "single most vicious" member of Proud Boys.New York police are seeking seven members of the Proud Boys in connection to a violent riot they caused outside the Manhattan Republican Clu

John Kinsman is a 39 year old member of the racist alt-right violent group the Proud Boys - and he has a Black wife.

a racist married a black woman?

Think about that for a minute.

Hey, bigoted Black men marry white women, so it would not be surprising a racist white being hitched to a black woman...

Rare but not surprising...

Being proud of being Asian, Black, Hispanic\Latino and Native American is not racist but being proud of being white and male is...

In the end I will never apologize for my skin color nor accept that I should be ashamed...

if that make me a damn racist bigot so be it!

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.
What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about?

Maybe an ESL course is being offered at your local community college...You might want to look into it.

Do they want to force women to take on the role of housewife?

I thought feminism was about choice.

They want women to vacuum, so, that also means they think they are a superior race.
What a dumbass

I’ve asked 100 times, democrats give us names of the white Supremacists.. and you don’t have to give us your real name you can use your screen name here lol

What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?

What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?
Broadbrush.png

Being proud of being Asian, Black, Hispanic\Latino and Native American is not racist but being proud of being white and male is...

In the end I will never apologize for my skin color nor accept that I should be ashamed...

if that make me a damn racist bigot so be it!

Who asked you to? My father's family was 100% from Ireland. My mother's from Russia and Poland. I burn like hell and my skin peels after being in the sun. I never had anyone demand that I apologize for anything with regard to my skin color. BUT, it's a different story when it comes to my biological sex. Some guys treat it as if I owe the world and them something, when I don't. Like I ought to apologize for something or devote my life to their happiness. For the record: I never knew anyone named Eve. No female owes anyone anything, yet this ignorant idea survives in many cultures, our own included. I, too, will never accept that I should be ashamed of who I am.

Forum List

Back