Any proof proud boys are racist?

Or fascist? I cant find any.
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?
Oh no.......

They are muscular men who pommel little violent libs that attack them and burn down cities. How awful...............

"Ethan Nordean, a muscular 28-year-old from Washington state, was captured on video fending off two baton blows from a masked counter-protester. He then flattened his assailant. "

Seriously Penelope-----you need help. Your moral compass is all screwed up.

Why am I not surprised that our conservatives flock to defend the Proud Boys ?
Libs are stupid enough to attack the Proud boys----------As the lib sites describe -for being muscular men who pommel violent libs who attack both them and our cities. Bidens and Wallace's attempt to get Trump to attack the Proud boys---just backed fire big ass time and the libs follow up attacks to get them is also failing big ass time. Proud boys membership is about to soar----and this attempt to smear them is also going to back fire as people will be researching them-----------real men of all colors btw defending our cities.

their own site says it all...code words even you will understand

Proud Boys‘ values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Add "Repeal the 19th Amendment" and you can sign me up.
:laughing0301:

Everyone ready for Team Trump to spin the Presidents unwillingness to condemn White Supremacy?

Everyone ready for Team Trump to spin the Presidents unwillingness to condemn White Supremacy?
So, which one of these are you against, ass clown:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

and if you say "western chauvinism" you better demonstrate that you understand the meaning.

Why am I not surprised that our conservatives flock to defend the Proud Boys ?
Did you read the lib story about the proud boys----------------MUSCULAR men who beat up a lib who attacked them?

I have nothing but kisses for muscular men who Pommel libs that attack them and our cities.

Forum List

Back