Any proof proud boys are racist?

Being proud of being Asian, Black, Hispanic\Latino and Native American is not racist but being proud of being white and male is...

In the end I will never apologize for my skin color nor accept that I should be ashamed...

if that make me a damn racist bigot so be it!

Who asked you to? My father's family was 100% from Ireland. My mother's from Russia and Poland. I burn like hell and my skin peels after being in the sun. I never had anyone demand that I apologize for anything with regard to my skin color. BUT, it's a different story when it comes to my biological sex. Some guys treat it as if I owe the world and them something, when I don't. Like I ought to apologize for something or devote my life to their happiness. For the record: I never knew anyone named Eve. No female owes anyone anything, yet this ignorant idea survives in many cultures, our own included. I, too, will never accept that I should be ashamed of who I am.

Yes, many non-whites on this board have stated Whites should apologize for being white and you know this.

As you being a woman, blame the Universe for denying the greatness of being a man...

This trolling response brought to you by someone who does not care what you think nor should I ever!

He has condemned white supremacists.-
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Proud Boys being called a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ud-boys-are-not-an-extremist-group-after-all/

1601438675777.jpeg

Proud Boy with wife and kids

5DF913C7-0925-4126-9973-7A201F9F9A8C.jpeg

More Proud Boys

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.

Do they want to force women to take on the role of housewife?

I thought feminism was about choice.
What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?
View attachment 395019
So why do (some) men keep talking about "women," as a whole group, not as individuals?
i
Incidentally, I'm voting for a white guy. His name is Joe. His second is a multi-ethnic female. I'm voting for her, too.

Or fascist? I cant find any.
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?
From wikipedia..'

The organization is opposed to feminism and promotes gender stereotypes in which women are subservient to men. The organization has a female-member-only auxiliary wing named "Proud Boys' Girls" that supports the same ideology. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) states that McInnes and the Proud Boys are misogynistic and states that they call women "lazy" and "less ambitious" than men and “venerat[e] the housewife". McInnes has called for "enforced monogamy" and criticized feminism as "a cancer".

Some men who are not white have joined the Proud Boys, drawn by the organization's advocacy for men, anti-immigrant stance, and embrace of violence. The ADL states that the Proud Boys' "extreme, provocative tactics—coupled with overt or implicit racism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and misogyny and the fact that the group is so decentralized, inconsistent, and spread out—suggest the group should be a significant cause for concern".

Membership

Proud Boys stand next to Joey Gibson at a 2017 rally in Seattle

According to David Neiwert, they recruit with emphasis on right-wing 15–30 year old white males who come primarily from suburbs and exurbs. The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of "I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."...wait.what..agreeing not to masturbate??

Last edited:
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?
From wikipedia..'

The organization is opposed to feminism and promotes gender stereotypes in which women are subservient to men. The organization has a female-member-only auxiliary wing named "Proud Boys' Girls" that supports the same ideology. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) states that McInnes and the Proud Boys are misogynistic and states that they call women "lazy" and "less ambitious" than men and “venerat[e] the housewife". McInnes has called for "enforced monogamy" and criticized feminism as "a cancer".

Some men who are not white have joined the Proud Boys, drawn by the organization's advocacy for men, anti-immigrant stance, and embrace of violence. The ADL states that the Proud Boys' "extreme, provocative tactics—coupled with overt or implicit racism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and misogyny and the fact that the group is so decentralized, inconsistent, and spread out—suggest the group should be a significant cause for concern".

Membership

According to David Neiwert, they recruit with emphasis on right-wing 15–30 year old white males who come primarily from suburbs and exurbs. The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of "I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."...agreeing not to masturbate??
So no.

From wikipedia..'

Membership

According to David Neiwert, they recruit with emphasis on right-wing 15–30 year old white males who come primarily from suburbs and exurbs. The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of "I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."...agreeing not to masturbate??
So no.
EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies

From wikipedia..'

Membership

So no.
EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Proud Boys Chats Show Members Plotting Violence At Rallies
So no.

This is the face of Proud Boys

Not quite meeting the criteria for white supremacy. A Black Hispanic.

Why am I not surprised that our conservatives flock to defend the Proud Boys ?

Fort starters, they are taking on the violent thugs that are burning down our cities and terrorizing our cities.....something elected Democrats refuse to do and Liberals are obstructing every and any attempt to do protect citizens.

These "proud boys" are openly, admittedly anti WOMAN, so it's not much of a stretch to find them racist as well.

What is the "muscular man" shit about? How about "venerating the housewife"? WTF are these people talking about? These "proud boys" seem too weak to live along side their fellow human beings. Such babies.

What is a male doing telling a female what to do? Do we tell men to keep their mouths shut, get to the gym, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, take the trash out, and then get into that bed? Who are these bimbos? "proud boys"?

Actually all the time, it's called nagging any my mother and ex-wife are experts at it.

You don't want feminism, you want women to live their lives how you want to live yours.

View attachment 395019
So why do (some) men keep talking about "women," as a whole group, not as individuals?
i
Incidentally, I'm voting for a white guy. His name is Joe. His second is a multi-ethnic female. I'm voting for her, too.

LOL, progressives assume all women are this massive voting block that will vote JUST LIKE THEM.

Why is it always so difficult when our President is asked to condemn White Supremacists?

Seems easy for most politicians

Hell yes I condemn White Supremacy
Takes about 30 seconds

With Trump it always takes a bunch of humma hummas, declarations against liberal groups and it takes days for his team to clarify what he really meant.

So far, all I have read is that the Proud Boys are violent. They react to violence with violence. The Left only wants their supporters to be aloud to be violent. This notion that they are white supremacists is a myth.

their own site says it all...code words even you will understand

I wonder if you read it yourself? It says they stand for the founding principles: limited government, freedom, entrepreneurship, the constitution, border control, fighting racism, free speech, family values and pride in our western civilization! Not sure what there is there you are objecting to.

Forum List

Back