Any proof proud boys are racist?

It's gotten tiring with this Trump is a racist angle. He's disavowed white supremacists since 2015. But the tone deaf Fake News bots continue to want to believe it. Now after seeing the Proud Boys say they have other races of people in their group. Pie in the face is deserved for demos.
I tend to agree--about the Proud Boys...misogynistic incels..nativist nationalists....for sure...but..to be against BLM is not, per se, racist.

They're still scum though..can't change that.

Trump uses racism to garner votes..i doubt if he really has any strong feelings about the issue at all. The Right wing of the Republican party has been doing this since the Goldwater days...the leaders flirt..and as soon as the election is over..they drop the rednecks like a hot rock...Trump forgot that part..which is why his 35% love him.

The only way biden becomes president is massive voter fraud, like we are seeing NOW. Trump
Ballots being thrown out, buying votes from elderly, ballot harvesting.. and if that’s the case.. you better hope Africa will take you back lol republicans are hunters, we can live off the land, it’s not going to be pretty

The Demonrats used 2018's ballot harvesting as practice.

Good luck w/that OP.

I have half-a-mind to save all these bootlicking threads and posts to throw back in your faces after November 4 comes and Biden is the President Elect.

But I'll just enjoy the moment then and think back fondly on how wrong you dumb bastards were now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Now, be honest -- you screamed "UNCLE TOM!!!" at your screen, didn't you?

Good luck w/that OP.

I have half-a-mind to save all these bootlicking threads and posts to throw back in your faces after November 4 comes and Biden is the President Elect.

But I'll just enjoy the moment then and think back fondly on how wrong you dumb bastards were now.

Are you going to grow a backbone and admit you’re a fucking weasel when the exact opposite happens?
HELL-NAW.gif

It's gotten tiring with this Trump is a racist angle. He's disavowed white supremacists since 2015. But the tone deaf Fake News bots continue to want to believe it. Now after seeing the Proud Boys say they have other races of people in their group. Pie in the face is deserved for demos.
I tend to agree--about the Proud Boys...misogynistic incels..nativist nationalists....for sure...but..to be against BLM is not, per se, racist.

Trump uses racism to garner votes..i doubt if he really has any strong feelings about the issue at all. The Right wing of the Republican party has been doing this since the Goldwater days...the leaders flirt..and as soon as the election is over..they drop the rednecks like a hot rock...Trump forgot that part..which is why his 35% love him.
Wow, that sounds like the Democratic Party with black people. You roll up in a black church every 4 years, hold up a bottle of hot sauce and put on a caricature black accent, and then disappear for another 4 years.

1601514699575.png

Wow, that sounds like the Democratic Party with black people. You roll up in a black church every 4 years, hold up a bottle of hot sauce and put on a caricature black accent, and then disappear for another 4 years.
You must be a geezer...was a time..when every word you posted was true. Some truth, even now..in some places--but for the most part..the pandering being done now is slicker and more sophisticated.

That fact however..does not detract from my post about the way the Republican party treated the poor white worker..especially the rural worker. If you are into politics..and history, you know this for fact. Hell, how the Tea Party got taken down is case in point....co-opted and marginalized. Used for the votes and tossed out like trash.

View attachment 395307
Really?? A meme? Oh...ouch...LOL!

You must be a geezer...was a time..when every word you posted was true. Some truth, even now..in some places--but for the most part..the pandering being done now is slicker and more sophisticated.

That fact however..does not detract from my post about the way the Republican party treated the poor white worker..especially the rural worker. If you are into politics..and history, you know this for fact. Hell, how the Tea Party got taken down is case in point....co-opted and marginalized. Used for the votes and tossed out like trash.
I'm a working class Southerner. I don't feel marginalized. Don't presume to tell me I am.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party still panders to blacks. Look no further than their VP candidate, who was chosen half for the color of her skin and half for having a vagina. Her resume has been nothing but putting black Americans in prison, even when she knew they were innocent.

View attachment 395307
Really?? A meme? Oh...ouch...LOL!

Pick your favorite point from that gish gallop pile of crap you call a post, and I will address it seriously, and point out why it is complete crap.

And other action will be an admission that you know it is all bullshit and you are going for the Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion/Repetition, BECASUE you know everything you said was bullshit.

Yes...

Good luck w/that OP.

The only way biden becomes president is massive voter fraud, like we are seeing NOW. Trump
Ballots being thrown out, buying votes from elderly, ballot harvesting.. and if that’s the case.. you better hope Africa will take you back lol republicans are hunters, we can live off the land, it’s not going to be pretty

There has been zero evidence of "massive voter fraud." Your assertion that the "only way" that Biden could become president is by fraud is ridiculous. The polls show considerable support for Biden, and these people vote. Remember that trump did not win the popular vote last time, so somebody. quite a few somebodies, must have voted for Clinton. I am going to vote for Biden, as is my legal right. My vote counts as much as your vote does.

Why the threats? What violence do you mean by your reference to hunting? Explain your reference to Africa taking MarcATL "back." I don't know him, but my impression of him is that he is an American. I don't know if he has ever set foot on the African continent. Is Europe going to take you back? When?

Good luck w/that OP.

There has been zero evidence of "massive voter fraud." Your assertion that the "only way" that Biden could become president is by fraud is ridiculous. The polls show considerable support for Biden, and these people vote. Remember that trump did not win the popular vote last time, so somebody. quite a few somebodies, must have voted for Clinton. I am going to vote for Biden, as is my legal right. My vote counts as much as your vote does.

Why the threats? What violence do you mean by your reference to hunting? Explain your reference to Africa taking MarcATL "back." I don't know him, but my impression of him is that he is an American. I don't know if he has ever set foot on the African continent. Is Europe going to take you back? When?
What I said stands. Enjoy

Yes...

Gavin is racist!? Lol wtf? Lol I’ve never seen Gavin at a protest with proud boys. So pretty much everybody you disagree with is a racist and white supremacists and whatever else you want to be label us lol

The Proud Boys are now a fixture at Trump Rallies
Trumps.....I don’t know who they are rings hollow

Trump: Name a White Supremacist group
Biden: The Proud Boys
Trump: Proud Boys, Stand back and Stand by

Later Trump: I don’t know who they are
The World: Biden just told you they are White Supremacists

Or fascist? I cant find any.
But surely to gawd there is to back up the lefts rhetoric, right? They wouldnt just make shit up, would they?

Showing that a clothing manufacturer agrees with you, is not evidence. You moron.

Good luck w/that OP.

So no. No proof. Just whining like a little bitch

Forum List

Back