Any proof proud boys are racist?

I love seeing all our Conservative USMB members coming to defend Proud Boys
And you are still here posting no proof. Just doing the typical dem tactic of projection and labeling those that dont agree with your statism and violence as "racist"
Its about time to grow up, you old bastard.

I love it!

Republicans embrace the agenda of the Proud Boys

Just in time for the election
Im not a republican, dipshit. And of course you skip my point. Because you are a dishonest hack and its all you can do.
Biden could shoot someone on 4th avenue and you would justify it. Probably lick the gun powder off his hand, too.
My point is Proud Boys are a bunch of assholes and our President refuses to criticize them
So? Your candidates VP said the riots must continue. Dont be so fucking disingenuous, hack boi

Why are people so fearful of riots and protests?
I dont think anyone is scared of protests. But people dont like burning down innocent peoples lives when they did nothing.
Would you be ok if someone came up the mountain and lit your house on fire in the name of a rapist?

hell we shoot people for just coming on property ....dont come onto the creek looking for trouble you will find it fast...hell we are liberals and well armed

I don’t know much about them other than the Left’s obsession with Proud Boys. The Left thinks everyone is racist that does not think like them so no surprise there about Proud Boys. The Left denies the existence of ANTIFA. Or, they call it a “movement” or “idea”.

What I have learned so far about Proud Boys is that they are lead by an Hispanic with African blood. When Proud Boys show up to hotbeds like Portland where violence may or may not be caused on a nightly basis by the ANTIFA MOVEMENT, there is no violence or violence is minimal compared to when the ANTIFA IDEA is left unchecked.

I don’t know much about them other than the Left’s obsession with Proud Boys. The Left thinks everyone is racist that does not think like them so no surprise there about Proud Boys. The Left denies the existence of ANTIFA. Or, they call it a “movement” or “idea”.

What I have learned so far about Proud Boys is that they are lead by an Hispanic with African blood. When Proud Boys show up to hotbeds like Portland where violence may or may not be caused on a nightly basis by the ANTIFA MOVEMENT, there is no violence or violence is minimal compared to when the ANTIFA IDEA is left unchecked.
84FC1926-0897-4693-9DC8-0BE2F066EEF8.jpeg

They're a fight club, TN. They got their rep by mixing it up with Antifa and BLM, who are anti-racist. Why would they do that? Because they're the only people on the street willing to fight? Could be.
The PB's are fighting Queen Antifa's minions because they're destructive criminal communists and democrook DA's and mayors let them out of jail if they even permit police to arrest them. Someone has to stand up to those pieces of shit. Furthermore most of QA's minions doing the rioting are actually white bed wetters, not nearly as many blacks.

There is still not one posts that affirms the PB's endorse any sort of white separatism or dominance in any way shape or form, however there has been more than enough rhetoric from the BLM's that is undoubtedly anti-white, and promoted black separatist ideals. So put that in your pie and bake it.

Nice to see you again BTW.

qa.png

Last edited:

View attachment 395440

Again, the media and liberals look stupid pitching a racist narrative that does not exist while denying the existence of a terrorist MOVEMENT that does exist.

The Left denies the existence of ANTIFA. Or, they call it a “movement” or “idea”.

The designation that ANTIFA is not an organization but an ideology came from Trumps FBI Director

If Republicans want to accept Proud Boys into their fold......I welcome it

Forum List

Back