Another "screw America" initiative in the filthy Infrastructure Bill

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the Environmental Wackos are in full charge of the filthy Democrat agenda to fuck Americans

All we need are more taxes and more expensive to drive to work.

This just shows how stupid these Moon Bats were for voting for Democrats.

Infrastructure Bill Contains Pilot MBUF (Mileage Tax)-Goal Is Make It Too Expensive To Drive

"The objectives of the pilot program are—

(A) to test the design, acceptance, implementation, and financial sustainability of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee;

(B) to address the need for additional revenue for surface transportation infrastructure and a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee; and

(C) to provide recommendations relating to the adoption and implementation of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee."

Looks like the Environmental Wackos are in full charge of the filthy Democrat agenda to fuck Americans

Infrastructure Bill Contains Pilot MBUF (Mileage Tax)-Goal Is Make It Too Expensive To Drive

(A) to test the design, acceptance, implementation, and financial sustainability of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee;

(B) to address the need for additional revenue for surface transportation infrastructure and a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee; and

(C) to provide recommendations relating to the adoption and implementation of a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee."

Gee whiz, Batman, since the text of the bill has not be released to the legislators yet, it's amazing to me that some blogger has seen the text and is already posting frightening lies about it. It's amazing how these obscure right wingers always gets their hands on these things first.

How do they do that?

Gee whiz, Batman, since the text of the bill has not be released to the legislators yet, it's amazing to me that some blogger has seen the text and is already posting frightening lies about it. It's amazing how these obscure right wingers always gets their hands on these things first.

How do they do that?
The bill has been released to the public..but ya got to be a speed reader to have gobbled the whole thing~

In theory it is supposed to be used to replace the gas tax. In practice, however, states aren't giving up their gas taxes. As cars become way more fuel efficient and or electric in the face of higher infrastructure costs, it is to make sure everybody pays their "fair share".

Good, because I don't drive much anymore and I have a gas guzzling truck.

They'll put a tax on mileage, make a lot of money and in 4 years the bridges and highways will be in their worst condition ever. That's because our government will blow the money on shit that will help them get reelected, not infrastructure. Democrats are better at creating problems than fixing them.

We warned you left wingers in the middle class. Get ready to relinquish your homes and more importantly to starve to death.

Everything we told you will happen is happening.

Now add California's proposed traffic congestion tax, seriously taxing traffic congestion.

How do they do that?
It has been released, dumbfuck. Must be a russian agent..
2700 pages of big govt, unconstitutional bullshit. Know how i know? Because its 2700 fuckin pages.

We warned you left wingers in the middle class. Get ready to relinquish your homes and more importantly to starve to death.

Everything we told you will happen is happening.
And just how exactly are they coming for my house and land? You do know I grow my food on my land?

I read some of this shit in their 2000 page abortion

Doesn't sending money to Africa to teach the locals how to wash their dicks count as infrastructure? It should

In theory it is supposed to be used to replace the gas tax. In practice, however, states aren't giving up their gas taxes. As cars become way more fuel efficient and or electric in the face of higher infrastructure costs, it is to make sure everybody pays their "fair share".

The way to do that is require these yokels that buy electric cars pay the equivalent of the fuel tax. Not tax mileage.

Democrats are desperate to get the little guy off the road and onto busses and trains. Cars are for elites only.

Who in the hell would want to ride a stupid bus with a bunch of smelly obnoxious Negroes and Illegals in it?

The filthy ass Libtards don't think we should have the freedom to have our own private transportation, unless it is them.

It has been released, dumbfuck. Must be a russian agent..
2700 pages of big govt, unconstitutional bullshit. Know how i know? Because its 2700 fuckin pages.

We expect the Democrats to be idiots and put in worthless crap.

However, for it to pass means that a bunch of Republicans will also have to support it. Any Republican that votes for it is not worthy of reelection.

The thread premise is a lie, citing an unreliable source.

Forum List

Back