When will tbe gaystapo go after Eddie Murphy?

That is the hood types that are laughing folks.

Don't worry, the gaystapo is after you.

Poor MarcAtl

Yeah....I was thinking about that the other day....hilarious routine.......but he is on the list......he is likely lower on the list since he isn't that out front anymore....but if he had a current film or one coming out...they would move him up on the list...

the left are horrible.

What was considered humourous or acceptable changes. This generation wants to apply their standard to a former time and those who grew up in a different era. If the former standard were applied it would be them who would be cancelled.

Imagine 30 years ago and someone was openly embracing communism? Or early term abortion, killing a fetus after birth? Or believing a gender change of a child is acceptable? Their careers would be over or at the very least, they'd be ostrocized.

Now today saying any slur of any kind means you have no value in society. What an odd imbalance of consequences of a real, long-term impact situation vs. a mean word.

What was considered humourous or acceptable changes. This generation wants to apply their standard to a former time and those who grew up in a different era. If the former standard were applied it would be them who would be cancelled.

Imagine 30 years ago and someone was openly embracing communism? Or early term abortion, killing a fetus after birth? Or believing a gender change of a child is acceptable? Their careers would be over or at the very least, they'd be ostrocized.

Now today saying any slur of any kind means you have no value in society. What an odd imbalance of consequences of a real, long-term impact situation vs. a mean word.
Except any slur against capitalism, whites, Trump, Trump voters, Israel and faithful Christians.

Except for slurs against those but yeah. Movies are being banned like Gone With the Wind cause they showed Confederate soldiers and somewhat glorified the south.

You may have not noticed but many Clint Eastwood movies are banned too.

Like that cannot be watched again. Blazing Saddles.

It is about crushing the American culture.

Don't you worry cause all kids use their standards on all adults and all of society every generation..

Don't you worry cause all kids use their standards on all adults and all of society every generation..

Worry? That's a strong word.

The problem is that this generation is not like any before them they are more apt to hang people in the Town Square if it pleases them. Look how pleased some are during a pandemic when another human being loses their life?

We are living in dire times.

Except any slur against capitalism, whites, Trump, Trump voters, Israel and faithful Christians.

Except for slurs against those but yeah. Movies are being banned like Gone With the Wind cause they showed Confederate soldiers and somewhat glorified the south.

You may have not noticed but many Clint Eastwood movies are banned too.

Like that cannot be watched again. Blazing Saddles.

It is about crushing the American culture.

No, it's about creating and alternate reality from a dream that can't work because humans are not copacetic to these types of personal interactions because of their innate desire to control and posses items they will take by force.
In other words it is like Christianity it too is a woke form of personal interaction between humans that is a concept humans have never accepted as a way to exist.

Worry? That's a strong word.

The problem is that this generation is not like any before them they are more apt to hang people in the Town Square if it pleases them. Look how pleased some are during a pandemic when another human being loses their life?

We are living in dire times.
No different than watching the 1960's and 1970's adolescents and how they viewed Nam and social repression by the church backed by the govt.

No different than watching the 1960's and 1970's adolescents and how they viewed Nam and social repression by the church backed by the govt.

Oh quite different. This generation celebrates the cancellation of people. Some want Trump voters placed on a list, some want them in prisons.

Others, you can be certain, want them hung. I bet if I searched I could find a few examples of some wishing death on his supporters. Which is really in an about-way, about America First.

Oh quite different. This generation celebrates the cancellation of people. Some want Trump voters placed on a list, some want them in prisons.

Others, you can be certain, want them hung. I bet if I searched I could find a few examples of some wishing death on his supporters. Which is really in an about-way, about America First.
Trump is one of those rare figures that irritates me so much I want him dead for his attempted overthrow of the US govt. on 1/6th, not because he is a sinner and greedy bitch.

Eddie is so smooth they can't grab his gay humping ass. I am sorry gay ass mothers can't take a joke.
Something on which we can agree.

Can't take a joke = emotionally weak and insecure

Likewise, if you fly into a fit of rage when someone dares to utter a magic naughty racist word, you are emotionally weak.

I do not wish to be unkind to Mr. M., but he is really in no position to "kid" about gay people.

In 1997, Mr. M. was stopped by the cops in West Hollywood, California, in the early morning hours after he had picked up a prostitute (who was a man in drag).

Mr. M. explained to the cops that he was just being nice enough to give the young lady a ride home.

Probably because of his fame and other reasons, the cops decided not to arrest him for soliciting a prostitute.

He is black so there is a certain amount of insulation he gets automatically right now since if you arent pro black right now then youre a terrible person that needs to be ridiculed and destroyed.

He is black so there is a certain amount of insulation he gets automatically right now since if you arent pro black right now then youre a terrible person that needs to be ridiculed and destroyed.
Not really. If a black man wasn't woke their entire lives, they are very vulnerable.

Kevin Hart wasn't allowed to host the Oscar's satanic show due to his "homophobic" jokes he had made more than a decade before.

The hollywood gaystapo demanded he step down and he did.

I laughed out loud when the left wing white elites in hollywood and everywhere were just mystified when the hood in California overwhelmingly voted against gay marriage.

Goes to show you what an Moonglow is. Do you how they would last in the hood? Well, I think they would have better luck if they skipped around the Serengeti bathed in zebra blood while naked than these delicate little leftists would in the hood. Especially if they showed up there waving the gay flags.

Wish they would test what I am saying and go on down to the hood from their gated Lilly white communities they live in now.

It would be a laugh riot if we could witness it.

Forum List

Back